PDA

View Full Version : Current Episode Discussion II

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Bryan
17-02-2006, 21:45
The other one was reaching a large limit, so i thought we'd start off a knew one, by request.

Amz84
17-02-2006, 22:15
i thought todays episode was quite good but not as good as it could of been.

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 22:17
Cheers BB... the other one was getting far too long.

Angeltigger
17-02-2006, 22:41
Yeah Cheers BB- like chris said the other one was getting long

Lennie
18-02-2006, 01:01
I liked Nicole and her acting partly bacause of the lines she had to say in this ch4 episode today - everything she said was true to Sam

Loved when she said 'A life sentence isnt enough for you, the women you have raped, are living a life sentence' - something along them lines she said, but it made a impact to the scene when she said that.

Liked the bit where Russ needed to know how many girls he raped - and Sam answered 6.

Sophie is still in the dark - once she finds out about him, she will be disgusted.

Bree
18-02-2006, 01:03
fab eppie today loved it

roll on mondays eppie :p

Em
18-02-2006, 10:41
Nicole was nowhere near as annoying this week! Lets just hope she doesnt return to her former self - I dont think she will though shes been affected too much.

I could not feel any sympathy for Sam - he's only really concerned about himself - he could of saved them earlier by calling the police and didnt :angry:

Katy
18-02-2006, 10:50
it was so good. Such a moving episode. I really dont know how Carrie and Rob react. and Sophie. She sure picks the wrong men. I cant wait for mondays episode.

9161leanne
19-02-2006, 12:42
it said in the daily star today
sophie tricks same on the 1st march when she pretends to run away with him only for him to walk into a trap with the police

Angeltigger
19-02-2006, 19:23
Okay as I missed all weeks I will have a huge post for the whole week- so if I get the days mixed up I am sorry

Monday
I liked the scene with Mandy and becca- with becca saying she can not go and when Mandy nicked Tony keys.

Like max telling OB to go away as he was talking to Mel- it best if she not near Max...

Tuesday
Loved Craig forgetting it was the same day- that what you get when your mum birthday is on the same day. Darlene was so bitchy...

Liked Steph and Carmon in Gosh and liked the way that Steph said to the women when she got her knife, fork and spoon out- what you looking at I have OCD and that he stayed to have some dinner

Loved the scene between J and becca- she can not make her mind- when Justin said why I not walk away I was like should go on than…

Wednesday
I think this was the day that Justin went to see Becca at school- loved it. Loves the way that steph told Craig what Darlene is like- it was so rude when they were saying at least you partner don’t need to go to the doctors every other day.

Thursday
Loved the phone Tony got saying that the man steeled his car... the argrment over the pit stops- loved darren putting Darlene in her place but it never worked

Friday
Best off all- becca being happy. Than she ran away with Jake as her daddy had a heart attack... and Justin was like I hope your dad (becca gone) okay- also loved justin changing his name to Lucy on becca phone

Sophie still doesn’t know- she will go mad when she does and Nicole words about the life sentres...

What I don’t understand was it not half term- or is it this week

di marco
19-02-2006, 19:49
What I don’t understand was it not half term- or is it this week

half term in hollyoaks was the week before

Angeltigger
19-02-2006, 19:50
Was it- wow i must have missed that- how come there are no classes

Chris_2k11
19-02-2006, 19:55
half term in hollyoaks was the week before :confused: Was it?? :confused:

di marco
19-02-2006, 19:56
:confused: Was it?? :confused:

yeh it was, some people obviously dont watch it properly lol!

Angeltigger
19-02-2006, 19:57
that what i was think chris- i have see sarah, sister her friend- justin- becca not going to school

x Amby x
19-02-2006, 20:14
Justin and Becca didnt seem to be at school last week? lol

Lennie
19-02-2006, 22:39
Half term was when Frankie was giving out advice on making babies to Jake and Becca lol - as Frankie in her conversation said its half term so i thought i pop in to Becca

di marco
20-02-2006, 20:20
darlene is such a nasty b*tch! :angry: i cant believe what shes doing! :eek: amys voice gets more and more annoying with every epi!

Chris_2k11
20-02-2006, 20:32
"Ouch Darren you're hurting me!!" :crying:

:rolleyes: :angry:

stacyefc
20-02-2006, 22:53
why waht happened with darleen and darren?

Chris_2k11
21-02-2006, 00:21
why waht happened with darleen and darren?The little tart has accused him of trying it on with her! :eek: :mad:

Katy
21-02-2006, 15:11
i hate Darlene. She was so evil to poor jack. I am likeing the character of Amys friend the gobby one from Grange hill. Feel sorry for OB him and Mel are well made for each other. Looking forward to tonights episode.

Angeltigger
21-02-2006, 16:43
Justin and Becca didnt seem to be at school last week? lolthat what i was think- no-one seen to be at school- they neve have lesson- Nicole, Nancy , sarah, Hannah could all be class but they were not. Well i don't remember Hollyoaks having a half term.

Katy
22-02-2006, 08:50
last night was good. I thought Tony was so funny when hed bidded all that money was it 140 000 something like that. Max was like Mandys going to kill you. Good to see the Louise Mandy friendship still giong strong.That Sean guy looks like he might be a regular. Darlene and Craig should both leave as last night i wanted Darren to given him a good punch in the mouth.

Chris_2k11
22-02-2006, 19:17
Woohoo! :cheer: Time for the beginning of devious Darlene's downfall! :cheer:

di marco
22-02-2006, 19:29
Woohoo! :cheer: Time for the beginning of devious Darlene's downfall! :cheer:

yep her downfall is that shes upset about andy lol! :D

Chris_2k11
22-02-2006, 19:31
yep her downfall is that shes upset about andy lol! :DLmao, you're gonna hold this against me forever now aren't you! :mad: :o :D :D

di marco
22-02-2006, 19:41
Lmao, you're gonna hold this against me forever now aren't you! :mad: :o :D :D

lol sorry couldnt resist! :D

stacyefc
23-02-2006, 00:40
last night was good. I thought Tony was so funny when hed bidded all that money was it 140 000 something like that. Max was like Mandys going to kill you. Good to see the Louise Mandy friendship still giong strong.That Sean guy looks like he might be a regular. Darlene and Craig should both leave as last night i wanted Darren to given him a good punch in the mouth.

i thought that girl mandy was with was called amy not louise ? help am confused

Katy
23-02-2006, 11:06
Louise is Mandys friend with Dark hair. Amy is Sarahs sister who is at school with the long blonde hair. Shes got that boyfriend Ste.

I thought last night was a good episode i liked Mandys face when Louise said he was seans husband. Darren was evil but right to set Darlene up last night. She was so funny when she was saying "he came on to me" Give over youve been found out girl. The mark letter stuff is going on way to long. I wish theyd find the letter and be done with it.

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 11:10
it was the first time that we saw jessica friend (what her name) and you are right cornetgal the mark letter thing has gone on for a while now... It was so good louise told Mandy she was seans wife.... Glad Darren shown darlence for what she really is she was so stupid to say if you believe them i am leaving- i was like bye than

di marco
23-02-2006, 15:37
i liked Mandys face when Louise said he was seans husband.

yeh lol i was going to say that!

The mark letter stuff is going on way to long. I wish theyd find the letter and be done with it.

yeh i know, no one cares whether he gets the letter or not! anyway it was jessicas own fault, she wrote the letter!

di marco
23-02-2006, 15:38
it was the first time that we saw jessica friend (what her name)

you mean olivia? weve seen her before

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 16:00
you mean olivia? weve seen her beforeI know we have i meant in a Looooooooooonnnnnnnnggggg time

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 16:00
yeh lol i was going to say that!

yeh i know, no one cares whether he gets the letter or not! anyway it was jessicas own fault, she wrote the letter!but she never send it- it was someone else one of the boys

Katy
23-02-2006, 16:01
She had disappered for a while, and with Hollyoaks some Students disappear with no return. Looking forward to tonights episode.

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 17:30
i know that i was just telling di marco that- is it me or is josh really thin (on friday)

Chris_2k11
23-02-2006, 19:13
What a great episode tonight! :thumbsup: Some good drama with the Owens and Liz/Darlene/Jack. Couldn't believe Darlene - "Frankie made me do all the cleaning, Jack picked on me..." :eek: Such a sneaky cow! Wonder where she'll go now Liz has kicked her out :hmm: The stuff with the Owens was really good too, although I felt more of the episode could have been focused around them, and less scenes with Jessica, Mark, Olivia, etc - *yawn!* :thumbsdow Who really cares about this stupid letter anyway?! :searchme: Not me! :wall: Anyway, apart from that, an overall really good episode! Loved the ending with Sam and the Owens, and can't wait for tomorrow night's episode to see how his revelation unfolds! :hmm: :thumbsup:

di marco
23-02-2006, 21:15
how bad is lizs acting! when darlene told her about jack she just sat there with the same blank expression she usually has! and how predictable was it that gilly was going to make the curry spicy, these lot are so boring!

stacyefc
23-02-2006, 22:45
darlene is a cow i was made up when liz realised that she is a liar.

Katy
24-02-2006, 11:02
i Thought that the Owen scenes were really good. I loved when Carrie came in and saw Russ and Sam in Plaster and was like "ok who is the designated explainer"

They were still going on about the flipping letter hopefuklly now Olivia found it that will be the end of it.

The Liz and Jack scenes were quite sweet especially as they had both realised they had been taken for fools by Darlene. I m glad the evil cow has no where to go.

di marco
24-02-2006, 19:48
wahoo go craig! :D i actually thought he was going to take her back for a second! :eek: haha darlene lol!

Chris_2k11
25-02-2006, 00:14
wahoo go craig! :D i actually thought he was going to take her back for a second! :eek: haha darlene lol!I actually wish he had. I know she was a bitch, but I would have liked to have seen what would have happened next between the pair of them... :hmm:

Oh well, looks like it's bye bye to Darlene. :( She turned out to be a right devious cow but she was still a brill character I thought! I'll be quite sad to see her go.

Katy
25-02-2006, 10:38
I thought it was really good last night. I felt really sorry for Craig. She was so horrible to him. gilly was really sweet to Jessica, bless him.

I think thats Darlene gone for now. Is she coming back after her pregnancy or has she left for good.

Chris_2k11
25-02-2006, 19:47
I think thats Darlene gone for now. Is she coming back after her pregnancy or has she left for good.Nah I think she's left for good.

HellsBabe
25-02-2006, 23:54
I loved the Owens scenes aswell. They were brill. But there wasnt much revolved around them but more on to the students etc as someone said. But I cant wait to see in the upcoming week what happens to sam and the owens!

Chris_2k11
27-02-2006, 18:50
No song at the start of tonight's episode! :eek:

Angeltigger
28-02-2006, 17:15
Yesterday one was so bad.. The letter storyline is getting out of hand... Who does rhys like sarah or the other one oliva- The owens were good..

Katy
28-02-2006, 17:18
i noticed there was no song yesterday i was shocked i didnt know it had started. There as far too much screen time wasted on the blasted letter. I hope Jessica gets a proper story soon. I thought Rhys and Sarah were really cute together

Chris_2k11
01-03-2006, 13:53
Could someone give me a brief update of what happened on last night's episode pleaseeee? :D I was out and missed it!

Angeltigger
01-03-2006, 14:06
Well sam asked sophie if she loved him- she said yes and so he told her that he raped other girls and how he was might to rape her. she went mad saying you could have stoped Andy from raping my sister- in the end he said come away with me and so she okay i will..

Jessica and oliva saw a police man- he gave them a notice as people stuff has been going missing... Oliva Mp3 player has gone missing

Joe maked a coat that had load of bills and pravite stuff on it and he put some special stuff on it as it would be waterproof... (something to do with jessica saying she wished letters were waterproof.)Joe went to the libary and than went back to his room and found his Laptop had gone missing- so he took jessica and oliva and the mp3 player and the laptop went missing at the same time. so Oliva called the police

Oh nearlly forgot the best part: Darren had a date with a girl who bring the beer to the pub and when it was lunch time (the date) craig was in the pub and he crashed into raqual(Darren date) she like mind where you going- he like sorry and make up a story off how Darren dumped him, as Darren don't not if he is straight or gay and how darren can not call craig his brother that he is his step brother :rotfl: he was so good at being gay. when Darren came down he was like this is craig my step brother- craig was like forgot that i am her - and raqual said to Darren that he should not use girls..

Darren was doing st.David day(don't know if that is right) in the SU bar so he was asking Craig loads of questions.. craig said that the flag got changed from a Sheep from a dragon. that the beer welsh people drink have mud in it and darren called welesh people wired and craig got upset

think that all

Edited: for the part where Raqual said to darren that his aftershave was wrong and it spelt wired- so jake and craig started to laugh

di marco
01-03-2006, 14:13
Could someone give me a brief update of what happened on last night's episode pleaseeee? :D I was out and missed it!

typical! :rolleyes: and all the times youve moaned at me...................

Chris_2k11
01-03-2006, 14:19
Well sam asked sophie if she loved him- she said yes and so he told her that he raped other girls and how he was might to rape her. she went mad saying you could have stoped Andy from raping my sister- in the end he said come away with me and so she okay i will..

Jessica and oliva saw a police man- he gave them a notice as people stuff has been going missing... Oliva Mp3 player has gone missing

Joe maked a coat that had load of bills and pravite stuff on it and he put some special stuff on it as it would be waterproof... (something to do with jessica saying she wished letters were waterproof.)Joe went to the libary and than went back to his room and found his Laptop had gone missing- so he took jessica and oliva and the mp3 player and the laptop went missing at the same time. so Oliva called the police

Oh nearlly forgot the best part: Darren had a date with a girl who bring the beer to the pub and when it was lunch time (the date) craig was in the pub and he crashed into raqual(Darren date) she like mind where you going- he like sorry and make up a story off how Darren dumped him, as Darren don't not if he is straight or gay and how darren can not call craig his brother that he is his step brother :rotfl: he was so good at being gay. when Darren came down he was like this is craig my step brother- craig was like forgot that i am her - and raqual said to Darren that he should not use girls..

Darren was doing st.David day(don't know if that is right) in the SU bar so he was asking Craig loads of questions.. craig said that the flag got changed from a Sheep from a dragon. that the beer welsh people drink have mud in it and darren called welesh people wired and craig got upset

think that all

Edited: for the part where Raqual said to darren that his aftershave was wrong and it spelt wired- so jake and craig started to laughThanks Tigs! :thumbsup: :D Can't believe I missed Sam telling Sophie! :mad:

Chris_2k11
01-03-2006, 14:24
typical! :rolleyes: and all the times youve moaned at me...................Erm.. excuse moi! :eek: The last time I missed an episode before yesterday was last year when the thing with the pig was going on! You've missed about 200 since then! :nono: haha :p

di marco
01-03-2006, 14:28
Erm.. excuse moi! :eek: The last time I missed an episode before yesterday was last year when the thing with the pig was going on! You've missed about 200 since then! :nono: haha :p

200?! thats like nearly a whole years worth! someone needs to learn how to count! i think youre just jealous cos i have more of a life than you lol! :D

Chris_2k11
01-03-2006, 14:30
200?! thats like nearly a whole years worth! someone needs to learn how to count! i think youre just jealous cos i have more of a life than you lol! :DOk.. slight exxageration :o 199 then :p haha! And I have a life thankyou very much! :eek:

di marco
01-03-2006, 14:33
Ok.. slight exxageration :o 199 then :p haha! And I have a life thankyou very much! :eek:

:rolleyes: it dont seem like it to me lol! :D

Chris_2k11
01-03-2006, 14:36
:rolleyes: it dont seem like it to me lol! :DHow dare you! :eek: :crying: :crying: Look you've upset me now! :crying: haha :p :rolleyes:

di marco
01-03-2006, 14:42
How dare you! :eek: :crying: :crying: Look you've upset me now! :crying: haha :p :rolleyes:

oooooops im so sorry.......not lol! i was always told to speak the truth lol! :D

Angeltigger
01-03-2006, 14:46
Just because people watch Hollyoaks does not mean they don't have a life- i watch Hollyoaks as i have nothing else to do

di marco
01-03-2006, 14:48
Just because people watch Hollyoaks does not mean they don't have a life- i watch Hollyoaks as i have nothing else to do

i didnt say that, i watch hollyoaks most days too, its just a joke that me and chris have between us thats all :)

Angeltigger
01-03-2006, 14:50
Thats good to hear- as i don't watch it mostly- as they have thing of dragging things on and also it mostly dinner time at 6.30pm

Angeltigger
01-03-2006, 14:51
Thanks Tigs! :thumbsup: :D Can't believe I missed Sam telling Sophie! :mad:it was so good... you should watch it on Sunday and that part with Craig wasso good too- don't know if i explain it very well

Angeltigger
01-03-2006, 15:25
Also i forgot to say that Sarah mum was pushing sarah to do her lengths... and when sarah was on her break she was talking about Rhys to Nancy and tyhey were talking near the camera so now sarah mum know she has feeling for a boy..

Which i think is stupid!!

Katy
01-03-2006, 17:29
i thought Sarahs mum finding out a bput rhys was good. It was pretty predictable though. I really felt sorry for Sam which is stupid as i shouldnt but his acting is really good. I also loved Craig pretending to be gay. I could nt stop laughing.

*-Rooney-*
01-03-2006, 18:48
im confused as to why sophie actually is considering to go on the run with sam even when she didnt want to leave chester with her own family. she would rather leave with a rapist who was in the next room while her twin sister was getting raped by andy? HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING

Chris_2k11
01-03-2006, 19:19
Oh my god she set him up! :eek: From Soppy Sophie to Sneaky Sophie! :cool: :D I thought her acting was really good tonight by the way. :clap:

Rob was completely wooden as usual. :lweek:

And as for Carrie, well her acting was completely rubbish tonight too. :thumbsdow

The parts in the SU Bar were quite funny, but who was Darren having a conversation with when he was being filmed with that camera??

Anyway, great episode tonight! :thumbsup: Oh and Bye Bye Sam Owen! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/Bye.gif

Lennie
01-03-2006, 23:11
Ok watched tonights ch4 episode - loved Sophie and her acting in yesterday and tonights episodes.

Sophie is definately a Burton lol :D - standing up to the person who has done wrong and never backing down and doing the right thind :)

The way she stood up to Sam at the end and also when he came rushing up to her, she didnt back away scared but stood there and let him know what she thought of him - brilliant :)

Angeltigger
02-03-2006, 11:42
Can someone give me a update! i missed it!

*-Rooney-*
02-03-2006, 11:48
sophie told sam she loved him and that they should go on the run together, then she said he should hand himself in that way when he gets out she will be waiting it would be better than running all their life so he did only for sophie to say she hated him for doing this so sams in jail. darren was doing an irish night but wasnt sure what to do so he asked for craigs help and craig told him sheep represent the irish and darren believed and during the day darren was caught saying racial remarks and it somehow ended up on big screen so the night backfired on him 6/10

Angeltigger
02-03-2006, 11:51
okay thanks Shaza- look like i missed much- does anyone know aroundwhat time wednesday show on sunday will be shown

*-Rooney-*
02-03-2006, 11:53
it starts at 9.50 on c4 so prob about 10.50 rougly

leanne27
02-03-2006, 20:18
I havn't been watching in a while so can anyone tell me if anyone besides the Owens and sophie know yet of Sam's involvement in the rapes?

Angeltigger
03-03-2006, 19:03
Well Andy do! the owens! and sophie and that about it

Chris_2k11
03-03-2006, 20:30
Missed tonight's episode :o Two in one week! :eek: Guess what i'll be doing Sunday morning :rolleyes: :D

leanne27
03-03-2006, 20:44
thanks tigs :) was little confused

di marco
04-03-2006, 10:06
Missed tonight's episode :o Two in one week! :eek: Guess what i'll be doing Sunday morning :rolleyes: :D

:eek: what did i say? youre just as bad as me!

di marco
04-03-2006, 10:06
Well Andy do! the owens! and sophie and that about it

and also the police know as well now

Angeltigger
04-03-2006, 11:00
Well i have missed 3 this week :( :eek: :eek:

Chris_2k11
04-03-2006, 11:05
Well i have missed 3 this week :( :eek: :eek:Well that's just disgraceful :nono: lmao :D

Angeltigger
04-03-2006, 11:06
Well that's just disgraceful :nono: lmao :DI know but it not my fault my kitten/Cat died!!!

Chris_2k11
04-03-2006, 11:10
I know but it not my fault my kitten/Cat died!!! :eek: Aww im sorry to hear that tigs xx :(

Katy
04-03-2006, 13:43
i thought Last nights was funny. Tony made me laugh when he tried to get into Vernons van thing. His face when he found out it was going to be a sex shop. hahaha.

That flaming letter story still hasnt cleared up, at least its been found though. How stupid is that friend of Amys. How old are they meant to be?

Angeltigger
04-03-2006, 17:48
amy and her friends are 15- or not?

*-Rooney-*
04-03-2006, 19:43
well hes handed himself in so it wont be long until everyone knows about it

di marco
05-03-2006, 15:45
on the whole, ive really enjoyed hollyoaks this week. i loved the whole sam/sophie/the owens scenes, they were really good and acted really well by all of them, even nicole was surprisingly better than usual! cant believe sophie did what she did though, i knew she set him up with the police but i didnt think it was going to happen like that. sarah and rhys are boring though, sarahs character is extremely dull and the sarah/rhys storyline is dragging on for so long now! tony was funny trying to find out what the pit stop was going to be turned into, i mean i find him annoying but he does make me laugh! im not sure about amy, michaela, ste and whatever the other boys called yet, although they arent that interesting, they dont bore me as much as some of the other new charcters do (i think you all know who i mean!) i think they might have some quite interesting storylines as long as they arent dragged out, although i hope amy dont talk much as her voice is so irritating! and the whole letter storyline is so stupid, is dragged on for ages and must be the worst storyline ever, not only is the story rubbish in itself, i couldnt care less for the characters involved, hopefully now that the letters been found it will finish really quickly and nothing will be mentioned about it again! (i know thats unlikely but i can hope lol!)

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 21:17
wel actually i missed 2 and not 3- but it was good to catch up on what i did miss- it good to see Frankie back! and it was so scaring when sophie told Sam to hand himself in. than he got cross when sophie said i don't love you anymore, she keep calm and not got cross

x Amby x
06-03-2006, 16:35
i thought it was really funny when Craig pretended to be gay to that woman Darren was going out with and then she just left him!

Chris_2k11
06-03-2006, 16:41
on the whole, ive really enjoyed hollyoaks this week. i loved the whole sam/sophie/the owens scenes, they were really good and acted really well by all of themI don't know how you can say that di marco. I think Rob & Carrie are terrible actors.

Angeltigger
06-03-2006, 17:57
Everyone think different they were good! but they were not strong

x Amby x
06-03-2006, 19:39
I thought the Sam/Sophie/Owens storyline was quite good.

di marco
06-03-2006, 20:02
I don't know how you can say that di marco. I think Rob & Carrie are terrible actors.

haha lol i forgot carrie and rob were even in it, i meant sam/sophie/russ/nicole (:eek: )

di marco
06-03-2006, 20:03
i thought it was really funny when Craig pretended to be gay to that woman Darren was going out with and then she just left him!

yeh lol that was so funny, he acted it really well!

di marco
06-03-2006, 21:00
todays epi was good. i liked the steph/cameron/craig scenes. the amy/ste etc scenes werent too bad, but if i was amy and michaela had spoken to me like that id have thumped her! becca and justin scenes were good but i was getting comfused by beccas facial expressions, they kept changing! the stupid letter storyline was awful though, i really couldnt care less, the characters are boring, the story is boring and mark makes me laugh (but not in a good way lol!)

Angeltigger
06-03-2006, 21:18
It was good! good to see chris (Justin) back! If michaela spoke to me the way that she spoke to Amy i would have slap her one and said i don't need you as i friend and i am not a slapper!
Olivia should have just hid the letter- why did she keep hold of it!:wall:

like Carmon and steph scenes! was wondering why craig was asking so many questions

Pixie
06-03-2006, 21:37
was great to see justin and becca back together today. Felt really sorry for Amy, although i couldnt believe how easily manipulated she was!

Angeltigger
06-03-2006, 22:48
That stu guy is wired- he talks about the sun! of course it going to be hot

Katy
07-03-2006, 17:00
i felt really sorry for Amy in yesterdays Episode. She looked so used and upset. That michaela is such a cow. The letter story is doing my head in.

Chris_2k11
07-03-2006, 17:09
I thought last night's episode was OK, not great though.

I thought that thing at the beginning was a bit weird where they showed what was going to happen near the end :confused:

I felt really sorry for Amy. But I think they should be using someone like Hannah Ashworth for this storyline though... seeing as the Ashworths have STILL not been given a storyline :rolleyes: :lweek: Six months they've been in it now and still nothing! :lol:

x Amby x
07-03-2006, 17:57
todays epi was good. i liked the steph/cameron/craig scenes. the amy/ste etc scenes werent too bad, but if i was amy and michaela had spoken to me like that id have thumped her! becca and justin scenes were good but i was getting comfused by beccas facial expressions!

i agree, i would've thumped Michaela too. Loved all the Becca and Justin stuff too.

Chris_2k11
07-03-2006, 18:42
OMG!!! Tony!!! LMAO!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :sick: :sick:

Chris_2k11
07-03-2006, 18:50
It's Lilian from Shameless!! :D :D :lol:

Angeltigger
07-03-2006, 20:25
I thought last night's episode was OK, not great though.

I thought that thing at the beginning was a bit weird where they showed what was going to happen near the end :confused:

I felt really sorry for Amy. But I think they should be using someone like Hannah Ashworth for this storyline though... seeing as the Ashworths have STILL not been given a storyline :rolleyes: :lweek: Six months they've been in it now and still nothing! :lol:you don't want them- i believe they should have jsut bought in the brother- rhys

Angeltigger
07-03-2006, 20:27
So glad the pit stop is not going to be turned into a sex shop! and it will be a beauty shop- Tony can be so silly sometimes!
Can not believe Gilly let Rhys get beat up by (not badly- little slap)
glad Amy stood up to her silly friend- still think she not had it

Katy
08-03-2006, 16:44
that womans doing well, i shouted its "Lilian" as well chris. I thought was a really funny episode. Tony looked hilarious in the outfit.

Chris_2k11
08-03-2006, 16:50
that womans doing wellI know! :eek: Shameless, the nutri-grain advert, and now Hollyoaks! What's next?! Corrie maybe?? :lol:

Katy
08-03-2006, 16:53
shed fit in great as a factory girl.

i also thought that Rhys fell to ground pretty quickly when shrimpy Mark punched him in the nose. I mean look at the size of him.

Chris_2k11
08-03-2006, 19:31
Crap episode tonight with the crap characters in that I can't stand :angry:

*-Rooney-*
08-03-2006, 19:41
hollyoaks is really running on low now that the main story about the owns and andy is finished. im actually losing interest in it at the moment until it gets a bit more interesting

Chris_2k11
08-03-2006, 19:43
hollyoaks is really running on low now that the main story about the owns and andy is finished. im actually losing interest in it at the moment until it gets a bit more interestingCompletely agreed shaza.......

Katy
08-03-2006, 20:17
i think the Amy story is quite good, i just dont like the friend of hers. Tony was funy on the front of the paper.

Jake looked so angry when he realised Becca still been taking her pill.

di marco
09-03-2006, 15:53
Crap episode tonight with the crap characters in that I can't stand :angry:

looks like i didnt miss much then.......

Chris_2k11
09-03-2006, 17:13
looks like i didnt miss much then.......You did not miss a thing di marco. At all!

di marco
09-03-2006, 19:39
You did not miss a thing di marco. At all!

looks like ill be bored tomorrow then when i watch it! tonights epi, how predictable was it when jake said he knew, talking about the pill, and becca thought he was talking about justin, that always happens :rolleyes:

Katy
10-03-2006, 14:59
i missed yesterdays episode as well. It was on in the Gym but couldnt concentrate on the treadmill and hollyoaks.

Did i miss much?

Chris_2k11
10-03-2006, 16:18
i missed yesterdays episode as well. It was on in the Gym but couldnt concentrate on the treadmill and hollyoaks.

Did i miss much?No not really. I have to say I think it's been dire this week.

x Amby x
10-03-2006, 16:49
yeah i don't think its been as good this week, i liekd it on monday i think it was when Becca came back and her and Justin were together again, i thought that was sweet :wub:

x Amby x
10-03-2006, 19:40
what happened in tonights episode. I missed it! lol

di marco
10-03-2006, 20:11
what happened in tonights episode. I missed it! lol

erm not much, mark was still trying to find out who jessica was seeing and made a list, then he thought it was joe and gilly admitted it was him, they had a fight, jessica came out and collapsed. sarah had her swimming competition and came 3rd and although she qualified her mum wasnt happy, she blamed it on rhys being there. cameron played his guitar in the dog and although he was annoyed at steph to start with for setting him up, in the end he was pleased about it. becca was meant to be going out with jake but she went to justins instead. thats about it i think

Petal
10-03-2006, 21:07
Far too much Jake, Becca, Olivia and Jessica and not enough Rhys, Sarah an Gilly.

di marco
10-03-2006, 21:08
Far too much Jake, Becca, Olivia and Jessica and not enough Rhys, Sarah an Gilly.

olivia wasnt in it tonight was she?

9161leanne
11-03-2006, 00:04
i think the rhys and sarah storyline is dull to be honest

di marco
11-03-2006, 09:57
i think the rhys and sarah storyline is dull to be honest

me too, i dont like either character separately, i dont like them together and the story is boring!

x Amby x
11-03-2006, 11:48
erm not much, mark was still trying to find out who jessica was seeing and made a list, then he thought it was joe and gilly admitted it was him, they had a fight, jessica came out and collapsed. sarah had her swimming competition and came 3rd and although she qualified her mum wasnt happy, she blamed it on rhys being there. cameron played his guitar in the dog and although he was annoyed at steph to start with for setting him up, in the end he was pleased about it. becca was meant to be going out with jake but she went to justins instead. thats about it i think

Ok thanks for telling me :):):)

di marco
11-03-2006, 13:09
Ok thanks for telling me :):):)

no problem, hope you found it useful :)

Katy
11-03-2006, 13:56
i thought it was quite a good episode. Mark was funny when he didnt believe Gilly. I hope Jessica is going to be alright. I am begining to warm to her character.

Petal
11-03-2006, 19:37
I don't like Jessica. Olivia was having a go at Gilly for seeing Jessica, but he was single, Jessica was the one who did the cheating. She should have come clean to Mark. She's a cow for the way she's treated them both.

Katy
13-03-2006, 19:30
i thought it was a really good episode tonight. I liked the scenes with Sarah and Amy, it was so sweet, how scared did michaela look when sarah shouted at her on the stairs.

Jessica has got to finish Mark shed be a better character without him. Hes an idiot.

Katy
15-03-2006, 07:44
haha, i thought Joe getting the meningitus jab was funny. I really like the set o students like Jessica, gilly Rhys and Olivia. I hated Gilly at the start but now hes my favourite character.

Only downside was there was too much justin and Becca.

Petal
15-03-2006, 10:08
DEfinately need more Rhys, Gilly, Joe and less Becca and Justin.

Chris_2k11
20-03-2006, 11:36
Well I thought that last week's episode were pretty poor like the previous week, mainly due to this Jessica/Gilly/Mark yawnfest still going on. :thumbsdow It looks like it might have came to a conclusion now though :cheer: The only decent episodes last week were Thursday and Friday's in my opinion, with Sam's trial, the Owens, Steph & Cameron, and the stuff with Mel & O.B. The Justin/Becca storyline is becoming completely tedious for me and going on for far too long. Why is it that Hollyoaks insist on dragging storylines out for months on end?! They make a good storyline become a yawnfest by letting it go on and on! :mad: We are in need of some Mandy, Tony, & Baby Grace I think :cheer: Lets hope the three of them make an appearance this week! :)

Petal
21-03-2006, 11:17
Finally Mark has seen Jessica for what she really is. I do feel sorry for him even though he does annoy me a bit.

Chris_2k11
22-03-2006, 19:23
What on earth was Louise wearing tonight :sick: and I wish Max would stop been so horrible about poor Mel :nono:

di marco
23-03-2006, 08:14
What on earth was Louise wearing tonight :sick: and I wish Max would stop been so horrible about poor Mel :nono:

was it that bad? i didnt notice! yeh max is being really horrid to mel, he should give her a chance. jessica is a right bitch, and why is this stupid storyline still going on, it needs to end right now! and does anyone think that amy might end up getting together with fletch (or possibly josh) or that they will try and chase over her? (just the feeling i got from last nights epi)

Florijo
23-03-2006, 09:15
I hate this storyline with the students - they are all so boring and I hate Jessica.

Yeah, I got that feeling too about Amy and Josh/Fletch. Btw, how old are Josh and Fletch? Are they the same age as Justin, Nancy and Nicole?

Petal
23-03-2006, 10:03
I think they are trying to make Jessica the new Geri, but the actress who plays her can't pull it off.

Josh and Fletch are about Amy's age 14 but definately younger than Hannah and her mates.

Chris_2k11
23-03-2006, 10:06
Geri was brill. Jessica's just crap. :thumbsdow As is Olivia. :mad:

Em
23-03-2006, 11:04
Who was Geri again? Ive watched this from the start and cant remember her!

Florijo
23-03-2006, 11:22
Who was Geri again? Ive watched this from the start and cant remember her!

She was this blonde student who used to live with Anna, Chloe and Alex.

There is a picture of her here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/merseybeat/actors/joanna_taylor.shtml

Em
23-03-2006, 11:50
Of course! now I remeber - thanks!

x Amby x
23-03-2006, 19:02
i thought tonights episode was good! I loved the bit when Liz came home early and J was trying to stall her! He kept hugging her and then pretended to fall down the steps, i was creasing up! Becca's hair was funny too! lol

Chris_2k11
23-03-2006, 19:14
Becca's hair lmao :rotfl: Yeah good eppy tonight! :)

Amy & Michela's fight was pathetic though! The show's turning into Grange Hill!

p.s. I love your banner i-lov-joe-swash!

x Amby x
23-03-2006, 19:19
p.s. I love your banner i-lov-joe-swash!

lol thanks! ill make you one if you want! Yeah Michaela and Amys fight was pointless, it wasn't even a good fight either! lol

di marco
23-03-2006, 20:46
that whole justin/becca scene was making me laugh when liz came back, especially when justin let becca go without telling her her hair was a mess lol! amy and michaelas fight was stupid!

Florijo
23-03-2006, 23:09
Liz may not be the best actress in the world but she has had some really funny moments. I can just imagine her face if she had of caught B and J. :eek: :eek: If someone does end up catching them in bed, I hope it is Liz. :eek: :eek:

Chris_2k11
23-03-2006, 23:30
I can just imagine her! :lol:

"Justin, what's going on here?! :confused: What were you doing with Mrs Dean upstairs? :confused: And Becca, why are you half naked? :confused: But I thought the only reason you were coming round here was to help Justin with his school work? :searchme: Right, go on! Get out of my house you little tart! Taking advantage of my Justin like that! :angry: I shall have you reported to the authorities immediately!" :eek:

:rotfl:

Chris_2k11
27-03-2006, 19:05
What was with Darren randomly putting on a stupid voice when he was talking to Louise tonight?! I've noticed he does this quite a lot. Pathetic. :thumbsdow

di marco
27-03-2006, 19:31
What was with Darren randomly putting on a stupid voice when he was talking to Louise tonight?! I've noticed he does this quite a lot. Pathetic. :thumbsdow

does he? i havent noticed.....

Chris_2k11
27-03-2006, 19:34
does he? i havent noticed.....You must have! He does it practically every episode. :thumbsdow Keep a look out tomorrow :)

di marco
27-03-2006, 19:36
You must have! He does it practically every episode. :thumbsdow Keep a look out tomorrow :)

i dont really pay much attention when darrens on tbh, ill make sure i watch for it tomorrow!

Petal
29-03-2006, 21:00
When do we get a break from Olivia and Jessica. They are just so dull.

Katy
29-03-2006, 21:04
i thought tonights episode was quite good, i felt really sorry for Nancy. Glad Becca and Justin got caught by Mandy. I thought the Olivia and Jessica scenes were alright tonight they were quite funny.

Petal
29-03-2006, 23:06
They have been on all this week, last week and I've tried to block it out but the week before that as well.

di marco
30-03-2006, 07:55
i really liked yesterdays epi. the steph/olivia/jessica scenes were actually quite good, i didnt really like olivia and jessica before, mainly because of the stupid mark/gilly storyline but now theyre being friends with steph i think theyve become a bit better. i didnt like the way justin spoke to mandy, yeh i understand that he wanted to be there for becca but thats not practical is it and mandy was only trying to help, he didnt have to snap at her, i felt so sorry for nancy when she found out, i thought she was going to shout i hate you at becca instead of hugging her lol! i bet beccas feeling well guilty about not going to see her dad when she said she did. i thought nancys acting in the scene where she found out was really good, and i think becca may have got some lessons in how to cry cos it was better than usual! the look mandy gave justin when she looked up and saw him was brill! cant wait to see what happens now that mandy knows about them

Chris_2k11
30-03-2006, 19:01
You idiot Louise. :thumbsdow

Chris_2k11
31-03-2006, 21:20
Great episode tonight. Really enjoyed it. :) Trust Tony to ring the police. :rolleyes:

But on the whole, I think Hollyoaks has been a big letdown throughout March. :thumbsdow

Lets hope April shows some improvement! :)

Em
03-04-2006, 18:57
Oh. My. God.

i hads no idea he was going to do that! (Rhys sleeping with sarah's mom for those who didnt see)

I knew she came onto him but I figured he would say no!

Typical man.

*-Rooney-*
03-04-2006, 19:00
i have given up on hollyoaks for the time being until it gets better but by the sound of that its still as bad

Em
03-04-2006, 19:42
Im enjoying it but that was just gross tonight!

Chris_2k11
03-04-2006, 23:57
I can't believe Kathy! Stupid Bitch!

harmaniac
04-04-2006, 15:37
kathy is unbelievable. its one thing testing rhys to see if he'd cheat. its completely another to sleep with him and show little remorse. the woman is crazy!

poor sarah when she eventually finds out, which im sure she will...but what will mr barnes say i wonder??! :hmm:

x Amby x
04-04-2006, 18:55
I feel really sorry for Sarah! I think her and Rhys make a really cute couple! Kathy is horrible to do that, if my mother ever did that i'd never forgive her! Awwww and poor little Tom! bless him!

Chris_2k11
04-04-2006, 19:39
Jez/Joe - Pointless, Boring, didn't even know what was going on? :confused: :thumbsdow

Darren/Craig - Pointless and Stupid. Why can't Hollyoaks just move on from their little feud!? :lweek:

Kathy/Rhys/Sarah - Generally a good storyline. :) But spoilt by Kathy's crap acting. :thumbsdow

Max/Claire/Mel/OB/Tom - Great scenes :) Decent actors :)

Overall, an alright episode.

stacyefc
04-04-2006, 23:50
i think tom is so cute and i love the way max and ob really care for him. how stupid of mel to put vodka into a can when a kids in the room

Petal
05-04-2006, 01:49
Mel was stupid but I think Max over reacted a bit.

Doesn't Kathy realise as soon as Sarah finds out the truth she'll lose her for good.

Florijo
05-04-2006, 08:19
I don't think Max over reacted at all. Mel was very stupid.

Kathy is a witch. I thought Sally Webster from Corrie was the mother from hell but she has got nothing on Kathy Barns!

Petal
07-04-2006, 17:34
Is anybody else liking Dom at the moment??

Chris_2k11
07-04-2006, 21:55
Can the scriptwriters not give Louise anything better than "I want a divorce Sean"

She must say it about 10 times an episode! :rolleyes:

Chris_2k11
10-04-2006, 19:33
Loved it when Mel thumped Liz tonight :D Can't believe she's threw her out though. What a Cahhh! :mad: :p

Petal
10-04-2006, 23:24
Finally Sarah and Rhys got together. Just a shame they've had to ruin it with Rhys sleeping with Sarah's mum.

When is Tony going to treat Dom as his equal???

Chris_2k11
11-04-2006, 18:57
Haha how many times is this Tony's been arrested now? :rotfl:

Abbie
11-04-2006, 20:39
Haha how many times is this Tony's been arrested now? :rotfl:lol i have no idea load i think but its just sooooo funny

di marco
11-04-2006, 21:03
well i missed todays epi! :(

Chris_2k11
11-04-2006, 21:05
Aww di marco it was a good un'!!

di marco
11-04-2006, 21:06
Aww di marco it was a good un'!!

ill try and watch it sunday or get my gran to record it on sunday, i always seem to miss the good ones! :( at least i was doing something interesting instead lol!

Chris_2k11
12-04-2006, 19:54
I feel so sorry for Mel... :(

Abbie
12-04-2006, 20:05
I feel so sorry for Mel... :(
i know so do i, its so hard to watch her

*-Rooney-*
12-04-2006, 20:11
not saw it lately whats happened to mel

Florijo
12-04-2006, 20:12
I feel sorry for Mel too.

Grrrr, I hate Oliva. She is so annoying. :mad:

Florijo
12-04-2006, 20:15
not saw it lately whats happened to mel

She is still on the booze. Clare caught her drinking on the job and then Max and OB got angry at her when Tom got drunk because he drank from the cola can that Mel had put vodka in. Then she got drunk and slept with some bloke who gave her some money for it. Then Liz threw her out and she is currently staying with OB but she is still drinking and OB is trying to help her.

di marco
12-04-2006, 20:23
i feel sorry for mel too. i also think that if shes going to overcome the drinking problem then ob shouldnt be bringing booze into the house

Florijo
12-04-2006, 20:31
OB means well but he is kind of making it worse as Mel does not want to stop drinking the booze for herself. If she does not want to give up the booze then it is all pointless. She needs to make the decision for herself as noone can force her to give it up.

di marco
12-04-2006, 20:34
OB means well but he is kind of making it worse as Mel does not want to stop drinking the booze for herself. If she does not want to give up the booze then it is all pointless. She needs to make the decision for herself as noone can force her to give it up.

yeh she needs to decide herself, ob can help her but at the end of the day she needs to make the first step. if there wasnt any booze in the house then it might help cos atm ob only thought it was a small drink but the temptation is too great when mel knows that there is alcohol there to be drunk!

Em
12-04-2006, 20:39
I cant believe he hasnt said she should go to AA!

Florijo
12-04-2006, 20:45
She would never go to AA cos she does'nt want to stop drinking. If he suggested it she would get in a strop and he would apologise and that would be the end of it.

Petal
14-04-2006, 11:18
OB is a clever guy he must take off his rose tinted glasses and see that Mel needs professional help.

Em
14-04-2006, 13:05
I think OB needs to grow a backbone personally, after what happend with Tom I cant believe he is letting her in the house.

Florijo
14-04-2006, 16:17
Please, please, please Hollyoaks, get rid of Olivia and the other useless and pointless students. I can't stand them.

di marco
14-04-2006, 16:21
i missed it again last night! i really need to catch up on sunday lol!

Em
14-04-2006, 21:52
Please, please, please Hollyoaks, get rid of Olivia and the other useless and pointless students. I can't stand them.

totally agree! Olivia is acting like a cow lately, shewas just miserable before and I just cant stand Jessica!

Petal
14-04-2006, 23:30
Why does Olivia dislike Gilly so much. When he first started seeing Jessica he had no idea she already had a boyfriend.

Chris_2k11
18-04-2006, 19:00
I know it's not meant to be funny but I couldn't help but laugh at the part where Mel got her hand stuck in that jar :D

When Sean said can you pass me a pen and she just sorta chucked it at him :rotfl: He was like "Erm.. thanks.." :rolleyes: haha!

Florijo
18-04-2006, 19:44
Just watched the E4 eppie - Daddy Ashworth is alive. No sigh of Mummy Ashworth though.

Chris_2k11
19-04-2006, 20:11
'Priceslice' lmao :D

Chris_2k11
20-04-2006, 20:09
Mel was brilliant tonight. :)

Petal
21-04-2006, 02:11
The Mike and Rhys scences were great tonight and Mel was brilliant with OB

di marco
24-04-2006, 20:26
how funny was the end bit before the credits, the look on tonys face lol! :D

Katy
25-04-2006, 16:31
i cant believe Tony is going ahead with the magazine shoot. Mandys face was a picture. I thought last nights episode was good. Im not liking the new clare though. Shes completly different.

Well done on 10 000 posts di marco.

Jada-GDR
25-04-2006, 17:28
i just spend all the episodes staring at rhys :wub: well, whenever he's on anyway. hollyoaks rocks! all my friends think its crap but its really not :cheer:

di marco
25-04-2006, 17:31
i cant believe Tony is going ahead with the magazine shoot. Mandys face was a picture. I thought last nights episode was good. Im not liking the new clare though. Shes completly different.

Well done on 10 000 posts di marco.

the photoshoot should be good when it happens, yeh i liked last nights epi too and im not liking clare, i tried to give her a chance but i still think the old one was better. and thanks btw :)

di marco
25-04-2006, 17:32
i just spend all the episodes staring at rhys :wub: well, whenever he's on anyway. hollyoaks rocks! all my friends think its crap but its really not :cheer:

yep hollyoaks is great! most of my friends like it, though most of the boys only watch it cos they fancy the majority of the female cast lol! though most of my friends that are girls watch it

Chris_2k11
25-04-2006, 17:38
Mandy, Tony, & Baby Grace are off to the zoo tonight! :)

Chris_2k11
25-04-2006, 19:02
Please someone for the love of god, shoot Kathy Barnes!!! :ninja:

The old tart is spoiling good episodes!! :mad:

di marco
25-04-2006, 19:36
Please someone for the love of god, shoot Kathy Barnes!!! :ninja:

The old tart is spoiling good episodes!! :mad:

haha lol! i so agree with you! loved the mandy, tony and grace scenes! :)

stacyefc
25-04-2006, 22:19
i really hate sarahs mum. shes a cow.

Chris_2k11
26-04-2006, 14:08
haha I was watchin it last night and my dad goes 'howcome all the women in this look like supermodels?' :confused: haha it was so funny the way he said it :lol:

Katy
26-04-2006, 16:20
The zoo scenes were really funny last night. When Tony had to adopt all those animals. Im with you on shooting Kathy Barnes. She makes Sally webster look angellic.

Katy
26-04-2006, 20:28
haha. I loved the photo shoot in tonights episode. Mandy was so funny, We do it MY way or not at all.
gillys special sandwhich made me laugh. At least there was no Kathy to put up with tonight. Sarah and Rhys are so good together shell be devastated if sh finds out about her mum. I am actually liking this story as i hated it at first.
I am just wondering is we are ever going to see Rhys Mother.

Florijo
26-04-2006, 20:54
I am just wondering is we are ever going to see Rhys Mother.

I think she might have disappeared through the Hollyoaks blackhole never to be seen again like Candy and Paula etc.

Sarah's mum is very scary, she freaks me out. :ninja: :eek:

stacyefc
26-04-2006, 21:51
i know what a horrible mum to have.

Katy
27-04-2006, 17:30
imlooking forward to tonights episode, i hope we get to see one without horrible Kathy, i wish she would dissapear down the hollyoaks black hole.

Florijo
27-04-2006, 17:49
imlooking forward to tonights episode, i hope we get to see one without horrible Kathy, i wish she would dissapear down the hollyoaks black hole.

Don't bet on it (I saw todays Ch4 eppie on E4 last night).

Chris_2k11
27-04-2006, 18:24
Don't bet on it (I saw todays Ch4 eppie on E4 last night).She's in it tonight? Oh great! :mad:

Get set for more crap acting from the old tart - aka 'Kathy Barnes' !! :mad:

Chris_2k11
27-04-2006, 18:50
Oh here she goes again :rolleyes: Anyone got a machine gun on them?! :angry:

di marco
27-04-2006, 19:53
Oh here she goes again :rolleyes: Anyone got a machine gun on them?! :angry:

haha chris lol! :D i missed tonights epi :(

Chris_2k11
29-04-2006, 11:55
Last Night's episode was good, although I don't believe for one minute that Mel could have got a term's work done in 8 days! I'm glad she caught Sean & Clare together, atleast now she knows she's got a roof over her head cos if Max kicks her out she can just get Clare to persuade him to let her stay otherwise she'll tell him everything. HA! :cool: :D I thought Sean's line at the end was a bit stupid though when Mel walked in - "Ello luv" :confused: lmao it just didn't seem to fit in right at all. Felt quite sorry for Russ when those girls realised he was Sam's brother and left the pub. It's not his fault! I can sort of see why they left though..

Anyway, it was quite a good episode and a good week in Hollyoaks. :) And it all looks to be getting even better judging by the upcoming spoilers! :cool: :cheer:

di marco
29-04-2006, 12:42
Felt quite sorry for Russ when those girls realised he was Sam's brother and left the pub. It's not his fault! I can sort of see why they left though..

yeh me too, i can understand why the girls acted like that, but its not russ fault

Chris_2k11
01-05-2006, 19:00
Tonight's was one of the best in a long time, IMO. Clare was definitely the highlight of the episode. I'm lovin' her bitchy ways at the moment!! :cool:

di marco
01-05-2006, 19:36
omg clare is a right bitch! i feel really sorry for mel :( loved it when sean told clare that she wasnt his type lol!

x Amby x
02-05-2006, 19:11
Kathy is such a bitch! Im really liking Sarah at the moment! If i was Sarah i would never forgive Kathy! My god i cannot stand that woman!

di marco
02-05-2006, 19:39
i only saw the last about 5mins, but kathy is a right bitch! id hate my mum if she did something like that to me, theres just no excuse for it!

Chris_2k11
02-05-2006, 20:08
The script at the end was absolute crap tonight. Sarah had about two rubbish lines when Kathy told her and Rhys had none! :eek:

Kathy's lines as per usual were the same old nonsense we've been hearing about for the past month. :lweek:

I'm just glad Sarah finally knows so something interesting can happen at last! :rolleyes:

shannisrules
02-05-2006, 20:11
The script at the end was absolute crap tonight. Sarah had about two rubbish lines when Kathy told her and Rhys had none!

i know! i mean kathy twisted it because she said he came on to her and he didnt even get to try and defend himself! does anyone know when becca will be back on our screens?

Chris_2k11
02-05-2006, 20:15
i know! i mean kathy twisted it because she said he came on to her and he didnt even get to try and defend himself!Exactly! He just stood there looking dumbstruck haha!

does anyone know when becca will be back on our screens?This Friday.

Florijo
02-05-2006, 20:15
does anyone know when becca will be back on our screens?

Thursday's E4 episode/Friday's Ch4 episode

Debs
02-05-2006, 20:55
is it me or his hollyoaks just ther best at the mo?? poor sarah!

im hating her mother shes is just pure evil!

di marco
02-05-2006, 20:58
is it me or his hollyoaks just ther best at the mo??

yeh im really liking hollyoaks atm, its been really good, most of the storylines have been really interesting :)

Chris_2k11
02-05-2006, 21:12
I agree debs, i'm lovin' the stuff with Mel, OB, Clare, & Sean at the moment. :bow: :cool:

?????
04-05-2006, 11:13
is it me or is clare played by a different actress coz i swear she didn't used to look like that.

Florijo
04-05-2006, 11:43
is it me or is clare played by a different actress coz i swear she didn't used to look like that.

lol, yes she is. She came down the stairs one episode with a new head and it was quite funny when most of the other characters started saying "Clare", "Clare", "Clare" all the time just to make sure we all knew it was a new Clare and not some strange random girl that had started living with Max and OB :lol:

Debs
05-05-2006, 18:35
urm i just ahve one thing to say! one has nancy dont to her hair???

and i thought little mos was bad!

diamond1
05-05-2006, 18:40
despite nicole nealy being raped she is still imature who esle saw her tonight??

Debs
05-05-2006, 19:08
i really really hate clare , poor mel i hope that it is very soon that claire smirk is wiped off her face

x Amby x
05-05-2006, 19:19
Clare is really getting on my nerves, Judging by that smirk at the end with all those crocodile tears to Max, i expect OB's guessed what shes like. Why won't anyone believe Mel, she saw what she saw, she wouldn't have just made it up, she could have made much more nastier things up about her!

shannisrules
05-05-2006, 19:27
i think the truth will be out soon ob saw clare's smirk at the end so hes catching on i hope max finds out soon and throws clare out shes really annoying me

Florijo
05-05-2006, 19:52
Nancy's hair is awful. Funny how both Nancy and Becca have had trips to the hairdressers when they were meant to be grieving. I don't think I would feel like getting my hair cut if my dad/mum had just died.

Chris_2k11
05-05-2006, 21:30
Ugh. Becca's back. :thumbsdow

Florijo
09-05-2006, 20:28
Tony is hilarious, blurting out about his fungal infection. :rotfl:

di marco
09-05-2006, 20:31
Tony is hilarious, blurting out about his fungal infection. :rotfl:

omg lol! that was so funny! i was laughing so much! :D

Chris_2k11
09-05-2006, 20:31
Anyone seen the E4 first look episode yet?! Totally fab!!

di marco
09-05-2006, 20:33

nope i dont have e4, but ill be looking forward to seeing it tomorrow

shannisrules
09-05-2006, 20:33
i know! just goes to show lads havnt a clue! do mels family know she went for that bottle because they emptied it or did they just predict she would go forr it?

shannisrules
09-05-2006, 20:34
would have watched e4 but my brother wanted to watch the simpsons on sky 1 :( just have to wait until tomorrow

Chris_2k11
09-05-2006, 20:35
nope i dont have e4, but ill be looking forward to seeing it tomorrowDon't miss it di marco it's really good. The ending's fab! :cool: And Nicole certainly had a few words for Becca. :eek: :lol:

di marco
09-05-2006, 20:36
Don't miss it di marco it's really good. The ending's fab! :cool: And Nicole certainly had a few words for Becca. :eek: :lol:

ok ill try not too! i thought tonights was good though, although the barns were a bit boring

x Amby x
09-05-2006, 20:36

Yeah i watched it, it was a great episode, i loved Nicole in that episode suprisingly! lol I liked Amy and Mike aswell, they have a good father/daughter bond! (Trying not to give to much away! lol! Will talk more about it tomorrow!)

Katy
10-05-2006, 16:53
im really looking forwards to tonights episode, Hollyoaks is going through a really good spell. Tony was so funny when he was at Becca and Jakes with his signs when it was a god or bad topic. I loved Beccas if i am pregnant, i dont know who the father is.

x Amby x
10-05-2006, 18:49
This episode is great! I loved Niocle in this episode, making Becca shake in her boots! lol Loved Michaelas story as well! Shes starting to grow on me as well! Michaela cracked me up! lol I still cannot stand Hannah, she really annoys me, she cannot act!

di marco
10-05-2006, 19:50
I still cannot stand Hannah, she really annoys me, she cannot act!

i know i was thinking that, all she does is move her eyebrows and do some weird grin!

Katy
10-05-2006, 19:54
I thought Amy and her dad were really funny, i am getting fonder of the barnes family.

I quite like Hannah i think shes quite cute. Nicole was having some harsh words.