PDA

View Full Version : latest spoilers from oz

melmarshall858
15-02-2006, 11:58
dont think these are posted anywhere else

Monday
Max prepares to leave Steph's life forever - but is their love affair really over? Janae puts the frighteners on any potential rivals, while Sky's first day of uni is something of a let-down and Lyn gets the sack at the salon.

Tuesday
Steph hides the truth of her new symptoms from Max and Lyn, while Dylan agrees to work with Paul and a desperate Lyn is tempted to do the same. Sky refuses to be beaten by disappointment with uni and Janae fears Boyd will discover her scare tactics.

Wednesday 22nd February 2006
Katya discovers some dangerous information about Karl. Bree takes the fall for Rachel's bad deeds. Stingray is one step closer to his film school dream. Toadie's mum turns up to sort out his love life.

Thursday 23rd February 2006
Katya has the power to end Karl's medical career, and tensions between her and Susan come to a head. Izzy scrambles to stop Ned "rescuing" her from Paul. Rachel helps Stingray pursue his dream. Lou wins a round over Paul.

Friday 24th February 2006
Izzy scrambles to get Ned out of town. Angie cements her place at Number Thirty. Stu becomes a pawn in Elle's new little game.

No Going Back
Still devestated over his recent behaviour, Steph tells Max their marriage is over...

With her health continuing to decline, Steph finally agrees to meet with her estranged husband, Max, this week.

But Steph, who’s pregnant with her first child while also battling breast cancer, has only one thing on her mind - to tell Max (Stephen Lovatt) she'll never forgive him, and their marriage can never be restored!

Begging his wife to reconsider, Max is devestated when she refuses to waver. Believing Steph will never take him back, Max prepares to leave her life. And this time, he's certain it's forever.

"Their marriage really does seem to be over," confirms Carla Bonner, who plays Steph. "It's been very badly damaged.

"A part of her feels that her husband doesn't know her at all, and doesn't trust her.

"Steph is so hurt and she really does feel there's no way back from here."

Will Steph change her mind before it's too late?

TV Week
Feb 18 - 24, 2006
Page 30

Too Much Info

Trying to clear the air with Katya over dinner, Susan lets her guard down - and reveals some dangerous information about Karl. Susan (Jackie Woodburne), who's now bringing up Katya's younger brother, Zeke (Matthew Werkmeister), and sister, Rachel (Caitlin Stasey), inadvertently reveals to Katya (Dichen Lachman) that Karl (Alan Fletcher) put his medical career on the line by telling Susan about late husband Alex's (Andrew Clarke) medical condition. What will Katya do with this information?

Meanwhile, on the rebound from Ned (Dan O'Connor), Elle (Pippa Black) decides to focus her attention on someone else - Ned's brother, Stu (Blair McDonough)! Stu, who's still in love with his deeply troubled ex-wife, Sindi (Marisa Warrington), tells Connor (Patrick Harvey) he has no intention of becoming involved with Elle. But it seems that Stu may find Elle's advances difficult to resist - especially when, after a few drinks, she suggests they check into a room at Lassiter's!

Also this week don't miss...
* Janae is feeling increasingly insecure about the fact that her boyfriend, Boyd, is about to start uni. But will Janae do something she'll regret when she spots Boyd talking to a female student on campus?
*Sky's introduction to uni life doesn't go as well as she'd hoped.

TV WEEK Feb 18-24, 2006
By Jackie Brygel
Page 30-31

Monday 27th February 2006
Elle makes a desperate play for Stuart's affection. Ned sets himself up for a big fall with Izzy. Sky stages an on-air radio striptease.

Tuesday 28th February 2006
Wicked Izzy gives Ned a taste of her "real" self - then tells a whopper lie. Katya tries to enlist Toadie in the legal battle against Susan. Toadie's dating game is fodder for Stuart and Connor's rivalry.

Wednesday 1st March 2006
Susan is pushed to the limit by Katya. Rachel plays a dangerous game of thrills. Angie and Janelle decide to settle their scores in the boxing ring.

Thursday 2nd March, 2006
Paul receives a new threatening letter and wrongly blames Harold. Max challenges Karl for the truth about Steph's condition. Boyd uncovers Janae's jealous scare campaign. Stingray works to reconcile Rachel and Bree. Lou's lost his meat lover's mojo.

Friday 3rd March, 2006
An emergency separates Max and Steph just when they need each other most. Karl urges Susan to fight dirty with Katya. Boyd has fun punishing Janae for her jealous stunts. Lou brands Lyn a traitor for working for Paul. Janelle's literary hoax begins.

bakedbean
15-02-2006, 16:05
Wow it looks like a fantastic few weeks for Neighbours they really are getting better and better. Neighbours has really changed recentley into a real Soap with real drama. Im so looking forward to the Izzy,Ned and Paul love triangle thing!!!

melmarshall858
15-02-2006, 16:10
well there are actually five people involved in that make that ned elle paul izzy and stu

bakedbean
15-02-2006, 16:52
Oh yeah lol sorry but it still looks like a fantastic storyline

melmarshall858
15-02-2006, 16:59
it does i agree when you say that it is getting more like a real soap with some good storylines - apart from the play they are doing which is as bad as the wrestling storylines they did

bakedbean
15-02-2006, 17:13
I have seen the ending of that storyline and its ok but thats the only daft storyline they have at the moment. Neighbours is getting better than Home and Away.

Red08
15-02-2006, 18:02
What did Max do???? I love these two together!

melmarshall858
15-02-2006, 19:37
well max and stu had steph commited to an institute against her will for tests to see if she was sane enough to be making her own decisions in regards to her not having the cancer treatment - he wanted her to be forced to have the life saving treatment even though there was a slight chance it may damage their unborn baby which is why steph had refused it to start off with

bakedbean
15-02-2006, 19:46
You have got to feel for Max he did it for the right reasons he loves Steph

melmarshall858
15-02-2006, 19:50
i know i do agree with what max did he just doesnt want to lose another wife although i think stu's reasons were selfish just because he didnt spot what was happening to sindi - although you have to see it from stephs point of view she does want the treatment but she just wants to ensure that her unborn baby is safe first

melmarshall858
15-02-2006, 21:35
latest spoilers

Thanks to Dollparts at TvAus

Steph is hospitalized but Max can't be found. Susan and Katya face off in custody mediation. Susan questions Toadie's loyalty. Rachel shocks Stingray by kissing him. Bree and Zeke reaffirm their affections.

Zeke sides with Katya and Rachel accuses her sister of manipulation. Fearful she may lose custody, Susan delves in Katya's past. Susan asks that Karl start dating again. Connor accuses Toadie of being unprofessional re Katya.

Everything seems right with Izzy's world - until Ned returns. Stu and Elle find comfort in each others arms. Dylan learns the shocking truth about Harold. Lou does some dubious down-loading.

Izzy's world is threatened by a sinister stranger. The Parker brothers come to blows. Dylan and Sky's relationship is on the rocks. Harold and Lou stand firm as their business goes under.

Steph secretly plans for her own death. Lyn realises she can't escape Paul's hold. Janelle worries her big boxing match with Angie may end with a thud.

stacyefc
19-02-2006, 22:26
sound good

what does dylan find out about harold and i hope sky and dylan don't split up

melmarshall858
20-02-2006, 07:02
dylan finds out that harold tried to kill paul and sky didnt tell him. i hope that they dont split up too and there are rumours that it will be them that either or both has a teenage pregnancy/wedding stortline coming up, although i know that pretty soon one of them does cheat but i dont know if that will spell the end for them

gbnut
20-02-2006, 11:59
why does lyn get sacked from the salon and what is she doing with paul????

melmarshall858
20-02-2006, 12:19
not sure exactlt why she gets sacked from the salon but she is now working for paul debt collecting

gbnut
20-02-2006, 12:33
cant really imagine her as a debt collector!!!!

kels257
20-02-2006, 12:36
When is all this going to happen in the UK?

It sounds really exciting

melmarshall858
20-02-2006, 12:36
i know there is a lot about it in one epiosde that is coming up o uk screens soon where she has the gift of the gab and manages to persuade someone who owes paul money to pay up so he lets her keep the money then offers her a job

Jessie Wallace
20-02-2006, 22:47
We are currently 45 episodes behind Australia.

melmarshall858
21-02-2006, 07:12
more spoilers

Naked Ambition
Elle persues Stu's affections in the most upfront way possible!

Feeling deeply hurt by Ned's betrayal, Elle decides to make a play for the affections of his brother, Stu. Taking the young police officer to a hotel room, Elle (Pippa Black) stuns Stu (Blair McDonough) when she suddenly makes him a... well, towel-dropping proposition! How does Stuart react? Pippa isn't saying, but she does admit that this isn't a scene she'll forget in a hurry. "For me it was really uncomfortable," she recalls, with a chuckle. "There was many a joke on set. But you've got to laugh through the embarrassment." Pippa believes Elle's heart still lies with Ned (Dan O'Connor). "She's purely acting out of hurt and confusion by setting her sights on Stu," explains Pippa. "Stuart is also going through a really emotional time at the moment, because of what happened between him and Sindi (Marisa Warrington). "Misery comes together and they find themselves in each other's company. Then, after a few drinks, Elle gets this idea in her head. I think she's attracted to the fact that Stuart is Ned's older brother and that being with him is really going to hurt Ned. She's also looking for comfort and she finds that in Stu."

Meanwhile, Ned convinces Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) to join him on the drive from Melbourne to an audition in Sydney. But is he hoping to move to Sydney with Izzy - for good?

IZZY REACHS NEW LOW

Treating Ned mean is keeping him too keen, so the schemer tells an unforgiving lie

When wicked Izzy is tricked into accompanying Ned on a road trip, she tries to drive him away with a taste of her “real self”, but she is confounded at every turn by his impenetrable niceness! Any other guy would run a mile, but Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwhaighte) has falsely led Ned (Dan O’Connor) to believe that Paul (Stefan Dennis) is an abusive partner, and now he has made it his mission to protect her. Izzy’s lies are all part of a so far futile campaign to get Ned to leave Erinsborugh. In a desperate last bid to get him out of town, she secures the actor an exciting audition – in Sydney. The plan is ruined however, when Ned manipulates Izzy into joining him on the interstate road trip. Ned hopes the time alone will mark the start of their new life together, while Izzy decides to be so nasty, he’ll be desperate to see the back of her. Sweet Ned, however tolerates all manner and behaviour, forcing Izzy to tell a whopper of a lie – Paul has been diagnosed with a brain tumour and she hasn’t the heart to leave him.

Health Scares
Max leaves Erinsborough to be with Summer, but Steph is about to need him herself when she collapses...

She has finally reconciled with her husband, Max, but life isn`t about to get any easier for Steph.

Pregnant with her first child, while also battling breast cancer, Steph`s health takes a turn for the worse this week.

Meanwhile, Max (Stephen Lovatt) is shocked when he receives news that his daughter, Summer (Marisa Siketa) - who is currently overseas - has fallen ill.

Although uneasy about leaving Steph (Carla Bonner), Max decides to visit his daughter.

But as soon as Max has left, Steph collapses. Stay tuned!

kels257
21-02-2006, 12:27
Well sounds like Neighbours is going to get better and better!!

I can't remember the last time Neighbours was this good :)

bakedbean
21-02-2006, 20:31
I can't remember the last time Neighbours was this good :)

I dont think it has ever been this good. I am really excited about Neighbours in 2006 cant wait for it!!!

melmarshall858
23-02-2006, 07:35
Thanks to dollparts @ TVAus.

No dates given by I think these are for week commencing 13th March.

A life threatening accident befalls Rachel.
Facing the threat of a mastectomy, Steph admits she can't go on without Max.
Toadie withholds vital information from Susan.
Stingray and Rachel repair their friendship.

Susan prepares to use whatever means she can to keep the children.
Karl takes the first step towards leaving Susan behind.
Angie knocks Janelle out, in more ways than one.

Lou gains the means to turn the tables on Izzy.
Ned finally twigs to Izzy's games.
Sky's punishment of Paul only bonds Dylan and Elle.
Kim finds a way to give Janelle her dream wedding - but is it legal?
Proud Bree pretends she doesn't miss Rachel.

Lou turns the blackmail screws on Izzy.
Ned's life modelling class causes an artistic stir.
Bree helps Stingray join the Avant-Garde.

Ailing Steph is spurred into action by a vision of her future.
Janae's threatened when Boyd finds a new confidant.
Harold is uneasy about Lou's underhanded tactics.
Angie reveals Toadie as the "witness" to Kim's long ago proposition.

melmarshall858
04-03-2006, 10:27
Latest spoilers

Thanks to Dollparts at TvAus.
No date given, I assume its the week starting March 20th...

SPOILERS

As Steph's life hangs in the balance, Max makes a desperate race against time, praying the happiest day of his life won't end in tragedy.

Susan is unable to use Katya's dark past against her. Steph's future is in the lap of the Gods as she undergoes surgery.

Susan gives up her fight for the Kinski kids. Karl has to choose between Jenny and Susan. The true cause of the Timmins/Rebecchi feud is finally revealed.

Max convinces Izzy that telling Paul the truth will set her free. Harold reluctantly accepts Lou's blackmail plan - but is it too late? Bree forces Janelle to end the feud of a lifetime with Angie. Connor's introduced to a bizarre new culinary experience.

Lou saves his soul, but loses the store. Kim's shady new business helps him feel like a better dad. Sky's new art teacher issues her with a challenge to change her life

stacyefc
05-03-2006, 14:20
sound good! i hope sky and dylan don't split up and he goes wiith elle i hope that doesn't happen

bakedbean
05-03-2006, 17:03
i think that Sky will have an affair with her art teacher???

Em
05-03-2006, 21:03
I hope Sky and dylan dont break up! Looks likely though!

Em
05-03-2006, 21:49
and I cant believe susan just gives up on the kids! Doesnt sound like her

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 22:01
max and steph can not spilt up- they are maked for each other

Em
05-03-2006, 22:05
Im glad Steph and Max seem to work things out. I agree with you tigs they are made for each other. I hope their baby is healthy

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 22:22
So she don'y lost the baby oh that is good?

Em
05-03-2006, 22:56
I dont know if she loses the baby but I hope its ok

neroc
06-03-2006, 15:58
I hope she doesn't lose the baby. She's been through enough already she deserves to have the baby

bakedbean
06-03-2006, 16:10
yeah she has wanted a baby for ages and now she may lose her chance

melmarshall858
07-03-2006, 07:43
latest spoilers

Bad Omen

Her health is worsening, Steph still refuses to undergo cancer treatment, fearing it could harm her unborn child.

With her husband, Max (Stephen Lovatt), in Fiji with his teenage daughter, Summer (Marisa Siketa), Steph (Carla Bonner) has never felt more alone. And she can’t help but be deeply alarmed by a frightening dream. In the dream, Steph is no longer alive amd the Hoyland family, along with her child - now a teenage boy - is not coping without her.

When Steph awakes from the dream, she orders her doctor, Karl Kennedy (Alan Fletcher), to take immediate action!

Elsewhere, a smug Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis) offers to buy the General Store from Lou (Tom Oliver) and Harold (Ian Smith), who are deeply in debt. And Kim (Brett Swain) comes up with a way to give Janelle (Nell Feeny) her dream wedding. But it could land him in serious strife.

Silent Witness
Zeke is forced to start talking after a shock accident

Having made the decision to stop speaking when his father, Alex (Andrew Clarke), died late last year, Zeke finally breaks his silence this week. But it takes a potential tragedy to make the young Ramsay Street resident start talking again. Horrified when his sister Rachel (Caitlin Stasey) receives a severe electric shock, after using a faulty home appliance, Zeke (Matthew Werkmeister) phones emergency services. Desperate to save his sister's life, Zeke realises he has no choice but to start speaking again. Zeke and Rachel's older sister, Katya (Dichen Lachman), also rushes to the house and desperately tries to resuscitate an unconscious Rachel. "Zeke has been using cards to communicate with everyone," says Dichen. "But then Rachel gets electrocuted, which is horrifying for Zeke. Rachel and Katya had been fighting before this, so this is a real wake-up call. It's a huge shock when something like this happens." Meanwhile, Susan manages to uncover Katya's dark secret. And she's absolutely stunned. What could Katya be hiding?

It’s a Boy!

But Steph and Max’s joy is bittersweet as her cancer is so advanced she may not see her child grow up…

Steph has dangerously put off undergoing treatment for her cancer to preserve the life of her unborn child, on Neighbours. Now, as she gives birth to a healthy baby boy, the trade-off could be her life.

Loved ones have been begging her to undergo chemotherapy since her cancer recurrence was first diagnosed, but it’s on her own terms that Steph (Carla Bonner) informs Karl (Alan Fletcher) that she wants the child induced so that she can begin treatment.

“She said she would deal with this on her own,” explains Bonner on the set of Neighbours, “now she realises just how scared and vulnerable she is, and that she doesn’t want to die.”

The sick mum-to-be’s backflip is brought on by a dream in which she’s given a glimpse of her son at 15 and his sadness at growing up without a mum.

“It’s too much for her to bear,” says Bonner. “The moment she wakes up, she knows what to do.”

Steph tells Karl she wants to her baby at once, while her stepson Boyd (Kyal Marsh) call his dad Max (Stephen Lovatt), who’s in Fiji with his daughter, advising him to come home.

As Karl prepares Steph for an emergency caesarean, her waters break and she goes into natural labour. The hours tick by and her doctors become increasingly concerned about Steph’s weakening state, but she’s given a boost when Max rushes through the door.

“Hold on to me and let’s do this together,” her husband whispers as he kisses her tenderly and takes her hand. The labour continues until the early hours when, with one last push, a baby boy is born.

“She is buzzing as Charlie Hoyland is born – this is what Steph has always wanted, and now here he is!” says Bonner. “There’s so much joy in the moment, but the reality is, there’s still another battle to get through.”

Karl insists they have no time to waste as he prepares Steph for surgery to remove the lump in her breast. It has grown so big during the pregnancy, however, he silently fears her breast will have to be removed.

“The truth is, Steph’s body doesn’t have much of a fight left,” admits Bonner. “As her family gathers around to see her wheeled into surgery, they wonder if she’ll make it. It’s the same thing Steph wonders as well.”

Em
07-03-2006, 15:22
No! steph cant die!! It would be such a shame after all this! Does anyone know if Carla is leaving?

melmarshall858
07-03-2006, 15:31
as far as i am aware she is not leaving

melmarshall858
13-03-2006, 06:46
Labour of Love

Her baby finally arrives, but is it too late for the cancer-stricken Steph?

Steph becomes a mother at last in a highly emotional Neighbours episode this week. However, the arrival of Steph and her husband, Max’s, much-longed-for baby – a beautiful boy – could not be under more dramatic circumstances. So much so, in fact, that there’s a possibility that what should be the happiest day of the couple’s life may end in tragedy!

“Steph is so sick,” says Carla. “Karl (Alan Fletcher) initially tells Steph they’ll have to do an emergency caesarean, but Steph keeps saying no. She doesn’t feel it’s time, but eventually she agrees.

“They finally get in contact with Max and it’s then that her waters break – while she’s on the phone to him.”

As Carla reveals, Steph is overwhelmed by emotion at this moment.

“She’s so elated, she’s so excited, she’s so scared – she’s so everything,” smiles Carla. “She breaks into this nervous giggle.

“All she wants is for Max to be there and see her baby be born. She wants that safety of her family – her husband. She doesn’t want to do it alone.”

Now, learning that his wife is about to give birth, Max jumps on a plane and manages to be by Steph’s side during a long night of labour. And the couple's greatest wishes come true with the birth of their healthy baby boy – whom Steph decides to name Charlie, after her late grandfather.

But moments later, Steph’s life is on the line as she’s rushed into emergency surgery. Will she survive?

NAT BASS QUITS NEIGHBOURS

I can exclusively reveal that Rogue Traders frontwoman Natalie Bassingthwaite will leave her role as Izzy on Neighbours. She'll be filming her last scenes in June this year, to concentrate on her burgeoning music career. Late last year she suffered a collapse as a result of the many late nights with the band and early mornings filming in Nunawading.

FROM SAFM

This is on the radios news page which is apparently the result of a radio interview that did with Natalie.

melmarshall858
15-03-2006, 09:19
Spoilers 27th - 31st March 2006

From Rae

Monday 27th March 2006
Paul relishes Ned's humiliation when he reveals Izzy's endless lies.
Ned battles the shame with a lie of his own.
Harold and Lou struggle to come to terms with retirement.
Kim makes a drastic decision to head off Janelle's cluckiness.

Tuesday 28th March 2006
Paul's estranged son moves into Ramsay Street - but just which son is he?
Sky suffers for her art at the hands of her aggressive lecturer.
Ned tells Elle the whole sordid truth about Izzy's role in their break-up.

Wednesday 29th March 2006
Rob unveils his sinister plan for the Robinsons.
Katya's parenting skills are put to the test.
Janae's baby obsession pushes Boyd to the brink.
Stingray's determined to fit in at Uni at any cost.

Thursday 30th March 2006
Stingray and Rachel's friendship hots up.
Tempers flare when Steph arrives home from hospital.
Lyn and Oscar take up residence in the Hoyland house.
P.I. Connor is forced to investigate Karl's new girlfriend.

Friday 31st March 2006
Bree's DNA project yields some shocking results for Karl.
Private Eye Connor is busted by Jenny and Karl at the Naturists' party.
Kim remains defiant on the vasectomy issue.
Lyn's appalled to learn Charlie will not be christened.

kels257
15-03-2006, 12:23
I HOPE STEPH IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!!

wONDER HOW THEY ARE GOING TO WRITE IZZY OUT OF THE PROGRAMME :searchme:

stacyefc
15-03-2006, 23:37
i know izzy is a really good character

kels257
16-03-2006, 12:17
I know I think neighbours would be strange without her.

bakedbean
16-03-2006, 16:00
Izzy cant leave her and Paul are a really great couple and she has made the show better!!!

Jessie Wallace
16-03-2006, 19:56
SPOILERS April

Kim confronts Janelle with the shocking fact that he's not Bree's dad. Ned finds the perfect job to suit his new attitude. Katya re-assesses her parenting style. Summer comes up with a novel way to mend Bree and Rachel's friendship.

Janelle swears she's innocent of infidelity and arranges another DNA test. Robert winds his manipulation up a notch. Stuart gives Sindi one last chance. Paul believes he's found evidence of Izzy's "ongoing" affair with Ned.

Robert wreaks havoc on the neighbourhood as Dylan and Elle are blamed for a food poisoning outbreak at the store. Stuart farewells Ramsay Street. Dylan worries at how close Sky and her lecturer have become.

Susan is shocked to hear about Karl's "engagement" to Jenny. Karl hires Connor to discover who is out to get Jenny. Steph and Charlie stage a jailbreak. Max disparages Janae's suitability as a long term girlfriend for Boyd.

Harold's horrified to learn of Lou's Russian romance. Janae and Boyd's relationship is on the rocks. Steph feels that Lyn is coming between her and her baby. Katya takes a new approach to parenting.

melmarshall858
17-03-2006, 07:35
Some spoilers thanks to Linda, these were from a radio interview between Ryan, Carla and Dan

Carla said some HUGE stuff was gonna happen, but they couldn't say so much. But they could reveal this stuff would happen:

* Kidnapping
* Attempted murder
* Murder
* A wedding
* Find out who the bomber is
* Who is trying to kill Paul
* Some evil twin action happening (???! I didn't quite hear Ryan correctly. I don't know if that "twin" is there or not, LOL. So just maybe evilness happening)
* An old character coming back
* Unrequited love

kels257
17-03-2006, 13:02
Cam't wait souds great :thumbsup:

Jessie Wallace
20-03-2006, 13:52
Yay, Steph had her baby today in Neighbours, so dramatic.

melmarshall858
20-03-2006, 13:57
agreed there were some really dramatic scenes and it was great to see Summer again.

Jessie Wallace
20-03-2006, 14:01
Yep, roll on tomorrows episode, with Katya

Grant_fan
20-03-2006, 14:40
ok cool chez i think i will what else is on as well

melmarshall858
21-03-2006, 07:56
Hitting Back

Still reeling over Izzy’s shock confession that she had an affair with Ned – for Paul’s sake, of course! – Paul decides the time has come to make Ned suffer. Indeed, Paul (Stefan Dennis), who is clearly still feeling threatened by Ned (Dan O’Connor), wastes no time telling Ned that he was used by Izzy. But it seems Ned may have the last laugh after all. He stuns Paul when he informs him that, despite what Izzy may have told him, she was unfaithful to him many times! Who will Paul believe?

In another part of Ramsay Street, Katya (Dichen Lachman) bans her younger sister, Rachel (Caitlin Stasey), from spending time with Stingray (Ben Nicholas). But Rachel has other ideas. Could a secret romance be on the cards?

And Kim (Brett Swain) makes a revelation to Janelle (Nell Feeney) that could have a huge impact on their marriage.

Split Personality
Cameron Robinson arrives in Erinsborough - but is it really him?

Paul Robinson's son Robert moves into Ramsay Street this week. But unbeknown to his father, the evil Robert is masquerading as his identical twin brother, Cameron! In a shock development to Neighbours storylines, Robert (Adam Hunter) visits his comatose brother, Cameron (also played by Adam Hunter) in hospital and is pleased to learn he may never wake up. A deeply disturbed Robert, who has long been harbouring a grudge against his father, realises this gives him the perfect opportunity to assume his brother's identity and reappear in Paul's life. But only viewers will be aware that Robert is an imposter. Paul (Stefan Dennis), Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) and Robert's sister Elle (Pippa Black) will all be fooled into believing Robert is the kind-hearted Cameron.

Soon after his arrival, Robert discovers Elle in a flood of tears. Elle has just found out that her former boyfriend Ned (Dan O'Connor) cheated on her with her father's lover, Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte). Before long, Robert has managed to convince Elle to make up with Izzy. What's more, he leads the whole family to believe the Robinson clan is about to enjoy a happy new beginning. Stay tuned!

bakedbean
21-03-2006, 16:16
Hmmm very intresting so it looks like the main family this year is going to be the Robinsons and this Robert storyline sounds very intresting EVIL IS COMING!!!! lol

kels257
21-03-2006, 16:44
Why does he have a grudge against Paul? What did he do to him?

bakedbean
21-03-2006, 16:46
well Paul never really saw much of his son and Elle has mentioned a couple of times that Robert is nasty! He is just a younger version of Paul.

Em
21-03-2006, 19:42
Do we think he might have had something to do with the bomb?

bakedbean
22-03-2006, 16:06
That is possible but i dont think he knows about Izzy

melmarshall858
22-03-2006, 17:04
What do you mean when you say you dont think that he knows about Izzy?

Em
22-03-2006, 19:04
I dont get that either! :searchme:

bakedbean
22-03-2006, 19:06
well on the plane by the bomb there was a picture of izzy and paul but robert may not know that Paul is going out with Izzy

Jessie Wallace
23-03-2006, 00:15
the picture was in the shape of a heart, so if it was him, then i'd think he knows!

melmarshall858
23-03-2006, 07:15
sorry i posted twice by mistake

melmarshall858
23-03-2006, 07:16
well as Elle was living with Paul and Izzy and she would speak to her mom and we know Paul spoke on the telephone to Gail and Cameron i think that Robert would know that his dad had a new live in partner.

bakedbean
23-03-2006, 15:59
well yeah i dont know then lol

Em
24-03-2006, 11:35
I think he might be involved, as they have brought him back for a reason I think, and they are making him very evil!

melmarshall858
24-03-2006, 11:48
from the preview that has just been shown in austrailia for next weeks episodes i would say it was definately him who planted the bomb, it should be confirmed in the next week or so.

Red08
24-03-2006, 11:50
But didn't they say it was a familiar face?? He isn't

melmarshall858
24-03-2006, 12:58
well i thought that too but i suppose they could mean someone known to us. we have knew of the triplets since they were born, besides the magazines all said someone close to home for paul and you dont get much closer than his son.

Red08
24-03-2006, 13:08
Very true, I though it meant known to us but ye your prob right they mean close to Paul. How sick though, putting a bomb on a plane to try and kill your Dad, he must have issues!

melmarshall858
24-03-2006, 13:37
well as i said i am not 100% convinced it was him until the scenes are shown in the next few weeks but all evidence does point to him. But you are right about how sick it is trying to kill your dad let alone your sister who you spent your whole life living with

melmarshall858
27-03-2006, 07:29
Thanks to dollparts @ TVAus.

April spoilers - I think these are week commencing 3rd April

Kim confronts Janelle with the shocking fact that he's not Bree's dad.
Ned finds the perfect job to suit his new attitude.
Katya re-assesses her parenting style.
Summer comes up with a novel way to mend Bree and Rachel's friendship.

Janelle swears she's innocent of infidelity and arranges another DNA test.
Robert winds his manipulation up a notch.
Stuart gives Sindi one last chance.
Paul believes he's found evidence of Izzy's "ongoing" affair with Ned.

Robert wreaks havoc on the neighbourhood as Dylan and Elle are blamed for a food poisoning outbreak at the store.
Stuart farewells Ramsay Street.
Dylan worries at how close Sky and her lecturer have become.

Susan is shocked to hear about Karl's "engagement" to Jenny.
Karl hires Connor to discover who is out to get Jenny.
Steph and Charlie stage a jailbreak.
Max disparages Janae's suitability as a long term girlfriend for Boyd.

Harold's horrified to learn of Lou's Russian romance.
Janae and Boyd's relationship is on the rocks.
Steph feels that Lyn is coming between her and her baby.
Katya takes a new approach to parenting.

bakedbean
28-03-2006, 16:52
I have just watched todays Neighbours episode from oz and Robert Robinson had a flashback and it showed him planting the bomb on the plane!!!

melmarshall858
28-03-2006, 17:09
well it doesn't as such show him planting the bomb i do agree and think it was him but we don't know for sure yet and there is still the unconfirmed spoiler about Izzy speaking on the phone to the bomber when conner over hears her to take into consideration. i was thinking if it wasn't robery then perhaps he hired someone who we know to do it although i don't know who that could be

bakedbean
28-03-2006, 17:13
yeah maybe but i dont know who would have planted the bomb and Darcy sounds to obvious. The people that were not on the plane were Janelle,Janae,Bree,Stinger,Lou,Karl,Lyn,The Kinski Kids,Steph,Max,Boyd and i dont see any of them doing such a thing oh and Toadie.

melmarshall858
28-03-2006, 17:20
also Ned and Stu Harold but like you say no one would do such a thing and i 100% dont think it will turn out to be anyone like Darcy so i am sure that it was robert especially after he said things like admiting to cameron that he caused the accident and saying he was going to finish the job now and have front row seats but i am just saying that as yet it is not confirmed although it is as good as.

bakedbean
28-03-2006, 19:08
Yeah but i thought the person was supposed to be close to home?

melmarshall858
29-03-2006, 07:07
well either way we know that the plan was master minded by Robert (weither he actually did it or not) from what we saw yesterday so you dont come any closer to home than his son.

melmarshall858
29-03-2006, 07:24
Spoilers
10th - 14th April 2006

From Rae

Monday 10th April 2006
Kim and Janelle make a chilling discovery.
Boyd admits he's still in love with Janae despite the break up.
Whilst heartbroken Janae is at a crossroads.
Stingray gets busted trying to "educate" himself at work.

Tuesday 11th April 2006
Janelle and Kim's worst fears are confirmed.
True to Janae's suspicions, Sasha makes a move on Boyd.
Janae tries to reinvent herself as a "preppie".
Connor wonders how to get "nasty" Ned back to his old loveable self.

Wednesday 12th April 2006
Robert focuses his efforts on driving a wedge between Paul and Dylan, and turns his romantic attentions to Katya.
Stingray struggles with his feelings for Rachel.
Susan's frustrated by Katya's irresponsible parenting.

Thursday 13th April 2006
Robert and Katya turn an awkward date into something memorable.
Zeke is hospitalised after inadvertently drinking alcohol.
Dylan can't help himself in pushing Sky towards her teacher - Jean-Pierre.

Friday 14th April 2006
Sky shares an illicit kiss with her lecturer.
Lou gets a shock: Mishka is on her way from Russia.
Ned's unconvincing "mean streak" is put to the test.
Steph realises the healing power of a child's love.

bakedbean
29-03-2006, 16:04
cool sounds good and i cant wait for Katya and Robert that sounds good

Em
29-03-2006, 16:16
Mishka???

Dont tell me Lou gets a foreign bride! :rotfl:

:angry: Naughty Sky. I like her and Dylan together!

Any word on who the teen pregnancy is yet?

melmarshall858
29-03-2006, 16:18
Lou has got a russian girlfriend.
I can't wait for robert and Katya either i think that will lead to Susan getting the kids back.

bakedbean
29-03-2006, 16:54
I think that its Janae that gets pregnant

stacyefc
29-03-2006, 23:26
oh my god sky kissed her lecturer. i hope her and dylan don't spilit up cos they make a great couple

bakedbean
30-03-2006, 16:12
I really dont like that Art teacher a bit of an Emo lol and he is arrogant just can not stick him and what does Sky think she is doing???

Jessie Wallace
31-03-2006, 18:58
Russian bride Mishka arrives and Lou's not the only one to have told a few fibs! Getting in deeper, Sky tries to rationalise her attraction to Jean-Pierre. Lyn finds a compromise on the christening issue, but Steph is still outraged.

Robert sends Dylan and Paul's relationship crashing to ground. Mishka embraces her new homeland with astonishing enthusiasm. Sky is forced to choose between two lovers. Connor shows Ned the error of his "wicked" ways.

Dylan suspects that 'Cameron' had a hand in his fall from grace. Robert and Katya reveal shared secrets. Boyd grows jealous as Janae arranges a date with Ned. Katya finally finds her feet as a guardian.

Janelle and Kim wonder about their 'real' daughter. Zeke refuses to explain his bad behaviour. Stingray pushes Rachel away. Janelle's dream comes true: she's appearing on Rove!

Stingray denies drinking to help him fit in. Bree triumphs, but Janelle and Kim continue to lie to themselves about their unknown daughter. Susan learns the truth about Zeke's behaviour and is secretly disappointed.

melmarshall858
05-04-2006, 07:45
Love Is In The Air
New residents in Ramsay Street bring new romance for both Boyd and Katya

He's ended his relationship with Janae, but is Boyd really ready to find love again? Certainly, newcomer Sasha (Eloise Grace) seems intent on using the opportunity to make her move on the hunky Ramsay Street resident. Making it clear to Boyd (Kyal Marsh) that she's happy to provide a shoulder for him to cry on, Sasha takes no time at all to show her interest in him. But is Boyd still in love with Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter)?

Elsewhere in Ramsay Street, Robert (Adam Hunter) - who is posing as his identical twin brother, Cameron (also played by Adam Hunter) - asks Katya (Dichen Lachman) out on a date. While Katya agrees, the date gets off to a bad start when she has trouble hiding her nerves. But before long, the pair are bonding and enjoying each other's company. However, what is evil Robert's real motive in setting his sights on Katya? "Robert does have an agenda with Katya," hints Adam, "but it's hard to say at this stage whether he does really have feelings for her. What we have to remember is that he's playing at being his brother so this includes doing what his brother does, and that's being very good with the ladies. But then he finds out that Katya genuinely seems to like him."

Also this week, Sky (Stephanie McIntosh) is guilt-ridden after sharing an illicit kiss with her art teacher, JP (Steven Cabral). What will Dylan (Damien Bodie) have to say if he finds out?

Baby Blunder

Janelle and Kim make a truly shocking discovery this week - Bree is not the daughter of either of them! "They just can't believe it," says Brett Swain, who plays Kim. Desperate to find answers, the Timminses manage to track down the midwife who delivered Bree (Sianoa Smit-McPhee) at the hospital all those years ago. And they're stunned by what she tells them. The midwife suspects that Bree may have accidentally been switched with another child immediately after her birth! What will Janelle (Nell Feeney) and Kim do with this information?

And Lou (Tom Oliver) discovers that his Russian bride, Mishka (Deborah Kennedy), is on the way.

Em
05-04-2006, 09:15
Bree isnt there daughter????

I didnt see that coming!

melmarshall858
05-04-2006, 11:49
well i think that they had it planned for a while because of how different Bree is to the rest of them

Em
05-04-2006, 12:33
Yeah but I thought they kind of explained that when Kim showed up - she was supposed to be like him wasnt he.

melmarshall858
07-04-2006, 07:02
Monday 24th April 2006
Robert toys with the lives of Izzy and baby Charlie. The Kinski kids suspect Susan isn't coping without any family to care for. Rachel cuts close to the bone with her assessment of Stingray's life.

Tuesday 25th April 2006
Poor Izzy is falsely accused of criminal negligence by those she loves. The Kinski kids move back in with Susan. Stephanie agrees to a business venture brokered by Lyn. The kids enjoy a pool party.

Wednesday 26th April 2006
Janae discovers the shocking truth about Bree. Boyd and Janae try to score emotional points against each other. Susan puts on a brave face in light of Karl's happiness. Zeke's threatened by Bree's success.

Thursday 27th April 2006
Janae insists Kim and Janelle tell Bree the terrible truth. Dylan unwittingly forces Sky closer to JP. Boyd attacks Janae over her night with Ned. Mishka urges Lou to fight for his business. Mishka has an anti-social secret.

Friday 28th April 2006
Dylan cuts ties with Paul. Sky puts herself in the way of temptation. Mishka's love wears down Lou's defences. Elle rejects Ned's olive branch. Lyn and Paul strike a deal. Connor's stunt draws out "nice Ned".

bakedbean
07-04-2006, 08:32
I reckon Karl and Susan are goingto get back together this year oh i hope so anyway

melmarshall858
07-04-2006, 08:39
Well from some of the spoilers i have read it is def going to happen prob in the 5000 th episode which is meant to be based around susan and Karl

bakedbean
07-04-2006, 08:49
I thought the 5000th episode was to do with Paul,Izzy and Gail???

melmarshall858
08-04-2006, 07:22
Well i heard its focused on Karl and Susan perhaps it will focus on both all the drama with Izzy Paul GAil Robert etc and a bit of lite relief for fans with Karl and Susan finally getting back together.

Emmak2005
10-04-2006, 03:05
MONDAY 3rd APRIL:

Kim confronts Janelle with the shocking fact that he's not Bree's dad.
Ned finds the perfect job to suit his new attitude.
Katya re-assesses her parenting style.
Summer comes up with a novel way to mend Bree and Rachel's friendship.

TUESDAY 4TH APRIL:

Janelle swears she's innocent of infidelity and arranges another DNA test.
Robert winds his manipulation up a notch.
Stuart gives Sindi one last chance.
Paul believes he's found evidence of Izzy's 'ongoing' affair with Ned.

WEDNESDAY 5TH APRIL:

Robert wreaks havoc on the neighbourhood as Dylan and Elle are blamed for a food poisoning outbreak at the store.
Stuart farewells Ramsay Street.
Dylan worries about how close Sky and her lecturer have become.

THURSDAY 6TH APRIL:

Susan is shocked to hear about Karl's 'engagement' to Jenny.
Karl hires Connor to discover who is out to get Jenny.
Steph and Charlie stage a jailbreak.
Max disparages Janae's suitability as a long term girlfriend for Boyd, and Dylan and Stingray defend their sister's honour.

FRIDAY 7TH APRIL:

Harold's horrified to learn of Lou's Russian romance.
Janae and Boyd's relationship is on the rocks.
Steph feels that Lyn is coming between her and her baby.
Katya takes a new approach to parenting.
Zeke reveals his hidden diva when subjected to a make-over.

http://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/070406oz.jpghttp://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/030406oz.jpghttp://www.neighbours.com/australia/aus_slices/060406oz.jpg

melmarshall858
11-04-2006, 08:03
Jealous Guy
Janae and Ned go on a date - and Boyd is far from happy about it

He's broken up with Janae, but that doesn't stop Ramsay Street's resident medical student, Boyd, from being struck by a serious case of the green-eyed monster when his ex-girlfriend heads out on a date with the hunky Ned! In what looks to be another sizzling Neighbours love triangle, Boyd (Kyal Marsh) is less than impressed when he learns Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter) has asked Ned (Dan O'Connor) to accompany her to the school dance. Eliza explains: "Janae just wants someone to go to the dance with who is going to make her look good. She doesn't want to look like a loser in front of her friends. She asks Ned and, because Ned's such a nice guy, he agrees. But this obviously makes Boyd very jealous. Earlier Boyd had been preoccupied with uni and Janae just automatically suspected that he was seeing someone behind her back. She accused him of having an affair with his co-student, Sasha, and then he and Janae broke up."

Adds Kyal: "Seeing Janae with Ned confirms Boyd's fears that Janae has moved on. He's very hurt. Boyd had become fed up with Janae's immaturity and her jealousy, but what Boyd didn't realise at the time was that Sasha was after him."

Meanwhile, everything may become even more complicated when Boyd begins to rethink his feelings for Sasha (Eloise Grace), who is clearly interested in him. But what Boyd doesn't realise is that Janae's date with Ned is purely platonic. Or is it? Eliza divulges this much: "There is a bit of a moment where Janae and Ned do think about it."

Smooth Sailing
His alter ego may be immersed in romance dramas, but Kyal Marsh admits his real-life relationship with uni student Jessica Zukerman has never been better. "It's going really strong. It's great," he says. Jessica, who is studying optometry, first met budding actor Kyal two years ago at a school after-party. How does Jessica feel about the fact that she's dating a hot TV star. "I don't think she sees it like that," Kyal laughs. "When we're together, we're just two normal people."

Bad To The Bone
Evil Robert's sabotage claims a victim this week - Elle

The evil Robert, posing as his identical twin brother, Cameron, is up to more tricks this week. But his latest plot places Elle's life in danger! Determined to destroy Paul's (Stefan Dennis) friendship with Dylan (Damien Bodie), Robert (Adam Hunter) sabotages an overhead display rack that Dylan had installed at the General Store. But Robert's sister, Elle (Pippa Black), is badly injured when the rack lands on top of her. Will she be OK?

Still on Robert, all seems to be going well between him and Katya (Dichen Lachman), until they share a kiss this week. "Katya does think Robert is a little bit odd," Dichen says. "He's a bit of a goof and is pretending to be someone he's not, so in that situation it's inevitable that some of the real Robert does come out."

Owning Up

Sky makes a shock confession to her boyfriend, Dylan, this week - she's developed feelings for her art teacher Jean-Pierre! But Sky (Stephanie McIntosh) insists she isn't in love with Jean-Pierre (Steven Cabral) - she loves only Dylan (Damien Bodie). Not surprisingly however, Dylan is still upset and wants Sky to choose which relationship she wishes to persue. What will she decide to do?

Meanwhile, Stingray (Ben Nicholas) has taken up drinking, believing it will help him to fit in at uni. However, he becomes quite defensive when Rachel (Caitlin Stasey) questions his new lifestyle.

And Lou's (Tom Oliver) Russian Internet bride, Mishka (Deborah Kennedy), arrives in Ramsay Street this week - and it's clear they've both been deceiving each other. Despite this, Lou senses Mishka may be a kindred spirit.

Em
11-04-2006, 11:29
I cant wait for these episodes over here!

Becksfanz
11-04-2006, 23:32
I wonder if Zeke love to dress up as a woman?