PDA

View Full Version : spoilers in oz

tasha_hopkins
14-02-2006, 21:20
February 27 to March 3rd in austrailia

Monday 27th: Dan and Leah's marriage crumbles in the wake of Dan's discovery. Ric faces the consequences of his deception.

Tuesday: A heartbreaking discovery changes Leah and Dan's lives forever. Tasha and Jonah's escape bid takes a horrifying turn for the worst.

Wednesday: Tasha and Mumma Rose face off in a final, explosive battle. Jack becomes suspicious of Peter's true motive for returning to the Bay.

Thursday: Alf's day of reckoning arrives as his fraud trial begins. Helpman's sexual harassment of Rachel continues.

Friday: Tensions explode in the wake of Alf's trial. Beth receives some shocking news about Graham. Amanda and Josh desperately

CrazyLea
14-02-2006, 21:24
anyone know what the discovery dan and leah find out is??

i cant wait for the tasha stuff to come over here, sounds a bit weird but also a little exciting!

who is rachel and helpman? if anyone knows?

and why is alf on trial?

Em
14-02-2006, 22:39
Racheal is an old friend of Leahs and a new doctor. Helpman is her boss.

Alf was set up defrauding the surf club (he runs for mayor against josh who does this to win)- hence the trial

Leah is pregnant,and Im assuming their news issomething to do with this

melmarshall858
15-02-2006, 14:33
from tv week

An article about Tash reveals that she is captured and locked in the shed by the believers, and she discovers that she has a mysterious tattoo on her foot. This get REALLY serious with a fire breaks on in the shed.

There’s a sidepiece about how actress Isobel Lucas has dealt with this intense cult storyline.

Also, another article reveals that Dan finds out the awful truth about the peter/leah kiss because he overhearers them argyuing about it. Apparently, Irene discovers about the kiss before dan does, but Leah convinces her not to say anything.

In further storyline news, Graham suffers a heart attack, and then suffers another one. Amanda & Beth are well aware that Graham doesn’t want to be kept alive by machine, but josh pulls Amanda aside and reminds her of a clause in her post nup - if Graham dies in 1-st 3 months of marriage, Amanda gets NOTHING.

Furthermore, it looks like Robbie has moved on form Tash. There’s a pic of him kissing a girl called Jane, who is a friend of Kit’s.

In further news, kit decides to play detective for Morag – in order to discover truth about josh & Amanda; and, after Ric decides to quit school, he is EXPELLED !!!

Previews for the following week say "what’s wrong with Leah? AND a H&A favourite tragically collapses"

melmarshall858
17-02-2006, 06:53
this is the latest news/rumours doing the rounds on the boards dont know how reliable it is.

'Zoe is set to be back on screen in mid April. The writers are tight lipped about how she will come back but I can tell you that the new Doctor Rachel Armstrong will first come in contact with her in the hospital. They become friends but secretly Zoe is planning her revenge! Watch Out Summer Bay!
6 cast members are to leave this year. The first is Flynn who dies from cancer. Dan and Kim have offically announced that they will be leaving Home and Away shortly, but no word on who the other cast members are.
Get prepared for another huge shock involving the deceased Bobby and Morag and the new girl Belle!
Pippa is back and to stay!!! She will be on screen a lot more often (think of the Morag suitation).

Em
17-02-2006, 14:45
Wow Pippa returning - great! But what about her husband?

Can anyone remember who Bobby related to MOrag - was it her duaghter?

If so, we can guess Belle is Bobby's kid

melmarshall858
17-02-2006, 14:59
as i put i dont know how reliable that last post is i just got it from another forem. Pippa is definately back to suppory sal though when flynn dies although she leaves after just a few episodes so dont know if its true she is coming back for another 6 months.
bobby was morag and donald fishers daughter i dont think the writers will really make bobby belles mother the time scale just wouldnt add up as belle is 16 so bobby would have been pregnant with her in the late 80s early 90s but we would have noticed her being pregnant, although the rumour is that when she miscarried the baby didnt really die but was abducted by someone from the hospital and as she was 22 weeks gone the baby could have survived and now we have belle

Em
17-02-2006, 15:18
Bizzare! Belle obviously is the daughter of someone in the bay who we know, otherwise the storyline woudl be pointless. All sounds good though!

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 15:37
as i put i dont know how reliable that last post is i just got it from another forem. Pippa is definately back to suppory sal though when flynn dies although she leaves after just a few episodes so dont know if its true she is coming back for another 6 months.
bobby was morag and donald fishers daughter i dont think the writers will really make bobby belles mother the time scale just wouldnt add up as belle is 16 so bobby would have been pregnant with her in the late 80s early 90s but we would have noticed her being pregnant, although the rumour is that when she miscarried the baby didnt really die but was abducted by someone from the hospital and as she was 22 weeks gone the baby could have survived and now we have belle

Is it definitely Morag's grandkid cause Fisher has another son alan who could have had a child too. I don't remember Bobby ever having a miscarriage though

melmarshall858
17-02-2006, 15:45
well they are saying that it will turn out she is bobbys daughter which would make her morags grandaughter.
bobby did have a miscarriage i remember the scene where she collapsed in the diner in pain and was rushed to hospital and when she came around it was donald who broke the news to her that the baby had not made it.

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 15:48
well they are saying that it will turn out she is bobbys daughter which would make her morags grandaughter.
bobby did have a miscarriage i remember the scene where she collapsed in the diner in pain and was rushed to hospital and when she came around it was donald who broke the news to her that the baby had not made it.

duh, i remember now. I think it was Gregs baby. Who would abduct a feotus and then tell the child who her parents were??? it seems a bit far fetched storyline

melmarshall858
17-02-2006, 15:51
yeah it was gregs baby.
i agree i think if they make it anything to do with bobby it will be silly.
i think it will turn out to be amandas but i dont think she is old enough to have a 16 yr old

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 15:54
They are not going to do a sunset beach on it and say belle is morag's granddaughter but really she is the daughter of someone else??

Em
17-02-2006, 16:05
Well, home and away is known for its biazzre stories - remember Ailsa seeing Bobbys face in the fridge! Alfs dream! and The stalker toryline is just the longest one in history if Zoe comes back!

melmarshall858
17-02-2006, 16:15
and irene seeing chloe during the poisoning storyline

Em
17-02-2006, 21:02
Thats not happend over here yet so cant comment on that!!

But they have had some weird storylines so cant say it would surprise me if it did turn out to have some bizzare twist!