PDA

View Full Version : confused!!??

chance
11-02-2006, 12:20
i have counted up the votes right? and from what i can see mercedes and lucas got the most nominations and sbbb said the two with the most votes would be up for nomination right ? meaning lucas and mercedes should have been immune not louise and laurance as they got nominated but not as many as lucas and mercedes so whats going on?

Debs
11-02-2006, 12:26
i was thinking the same chance, looking through the nominations it was obvious that lucas and merecedes would be immune and laurence tooo if big brother decided on three but how come that louise was immune too??

di marco
11-02-2006, 12:29
i have counted up the votes right? and from what i can see mercedes and lucas got the most nominations and sbbb said the two with the most votes would be up for nomination right ? meaning lucas and mercedes should have been immune not louise and laurance as they got nominated but not as many as lucas and mercedes so whats going on?

they said that the 2 with the most votes would go up for nomination, however they changed it so that didnt happend, and so they changed it to whoever was nominated was immune

Jojo
11-02-2006, 12:31
they said that the 2 with the most votes would go up for nomination, however they changed it so that didnt happend, and so they changed it to whoever was nominated was immuneI think you are right Di M - thats what it looks like - anyone with a nomination received immunity from eviction

Abbie
11-02-2006, 14:58
well that was interesting i thought they would of told us was going to happen so we knew how we were nominating

chance
11-02-2006, 16:22
but why we wernt we told? it loks like that is what happened yes but we wernt actually told that - we were told that the two with the most votes would be up for eviction then immune

Abbie
11-02-2006, 16:36
i think its beacuse if we knew what was going to happen then we would of voted for who we like, but insteaed we didnt and the housemates and to pick one of the nicer people to go, i thnik its jst BB being mean

di marco
11-02-2006, 16:56
yeh i agree abblette, if we had been told then it wouldnt have been a twist would it?

chance
11-02-2006, 17:01
but why wernt the two with the most votes just immune?it still would have been a twist as none of us knew about them being immune.

Abbie
11-02-2006, 17:05
yeh i agree abblette, if we had been told then it wouldnt have been a twist would it?exactly and after all this is BB, so if they dont have twizts its going to be boring

Abbie
11-02-2006, 17:08
but why wernt the two with the most votes just immune?it still would have been a twist as none of us knew about them being immune.thats what i was thinking myabe it was to make it more interesting and more evil, like good old BB

di marco
11-02-2006, 17:25
but why wernt the two with the most votes just immune?it still would have been a twist as none of us knew about them being immune.

maybe cos they wanted to make sure that the housemate that was evicted was someone we didnt really want to go?

Abbie
11-02-2006, 18:27
maybe cos they wanted to make sure that the housemate that was evicted was someone we didnt really want to go?yer thats what i thnik too plus it makes the twist sound much more interesting