PDA

View Full Version : Nathan's Interview

Bryan
10-02-2006, 21:33
Heya guys i got chance to catch up with the rebel of the moment Nathan earlier and spoke to him about this rule breaking, his time in the house and his opinions on his fellow housemates:

Nathan are you sad leaving the house in this way? Like Nasty Nick in Big Bro 1?

yes im sad to have left because all the women in there were so damn fine !! and the people were great but towards the end it got hard and tension was building and i wanted rid of lucas - he was horrible to louise a lot

Do you regret your actions now your out...or are you glad to have left the house?

yes i regret my actions alot but i wasn't feeling too well towards me being evicted and its so good to be out !!!

Overall did you enjoy your time in the house?

i loved it !! when i was there and talking to everyone it was amazing, the first time i met mercedes my heart melted, and louise was adorable. wish i talked to her more. odessa and beth simply amazing girls, they'll go far. it was a fantastic experience but now i need sex bad, so im going out on the pull tonight

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

i would say, getting in the hottub with louise and mercedes, talking to beth and getting to know kyle - on and kyle running off with my pink and black pokerdot swimshorts - i was really embarrassed but got to show off what i got to the girls

What housemates do you feel you connected with?

i feel i connected with kyle as he let me borrow his clothes when i didn't get luggage, and louise i dind't talk to much but she is a fab girl and lucas was so horrible to her and it just made you think back off lucas ! and give louise a big hug. beth was like a mum figure too

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

lucas deffinately, he turned out a right nasty piece of work, had some real horrible comments and he shared them !

Who do you want to/think will win the contest?

i think beth will personally because she provided a mother figure to the younger ones, created alot of fun, and was all round a great sport - but good luck to them all !

Bryan
10-02-2006, 21:33
And we can now exclusivley reveal that Nathan was.... Steff!

We thank her for particpating in the contest!