PDA

View Full Version : SBBB Best Moments

Bryan
10-02-2006, 20:40
Discuss the highlights and lowlights of the show so far and in the future...

what did you find funny? what cruel twists did you love? etc

CrazyLea
10-02-2006, 20:48
i quite liked it that the public got to vote who should be nominated. that was kinda good.

di marco
10-02-2006, 21:08
ive liked all the fights that have happened lol! some of the insults have been really funny to read! :D

Debs
10-02-2006, 21:09
ive liked all the fights that have happened lol! some of the insults have been really funny to read! :D

i agree with you di marco thye have made me giggle quite a few times at least lucas gives everyone a laugh while being nasty!

Abbie
11-02-2006, 15:49
right is it just me are have there been loads of fights, its like thats all that ever happens!!!!

Jojo
11-02-2006, 16:20
I'd like to see them having more fun - there seems to be a fair bit of nastiness from some - i loved the water fight/pillow fight there was the other day - that was pretty good. It would be nice to see proper conversations too, like have started to happen rather than just remarks being made all of the time

Abbie
11-02-2006, 16:31
i only read the eviction convos yesterday i didnt read about the water fight well it seems that more has been going on lol

Jojo
11-02-2006, 16:37
i only read the eviction convos yesterday i didnt read about the water fight well it seems that more has been going on lolReading through, it looked like it stemmed from another argument though - wheres the love like there is on the boards!!

Abbie
11-02-2006, 16:53
Reading through, it looked like it stemmed from another argument though - wheres the love like there is on the boards!!another, argument well that was a surprise lol, there hasnt been much going on lately, i wish they would hurry up and speak or do something

Jojo
11-02-2006, 16:54
another, argument well that was a surprise lol, there hasnt been much going on lately, i wish they would hurry up and speak or do somethingAlways seems to be the same ones all the time, so i hope they don't get evicted, otherwise, it'll be a long 10 weeks!

chance
11-02-2006, 17:03
i noticed that its always the same people talking all the time too,imagine if those few were evicted...

Abbie
11-02-2006, 17:03
Always seems to be the same ones all the time, so i hope they don't get evicted, otherwise, it'll be a long 10 weeks!oh i know i thnik towards the end it could get very boring but i guess we'll have to wait and see lol

Abbie
11-02-2006, 17:05
i noticed that its always the same people talking all the time too,imagine if those few were evicted...oh, well that would be like watching paint dry , how exciting .......................not

Siobhan
21-02-2006, 13:43
Ok, have been reading like a mad thing on back post and so far I loved the whole Beth and the jam tart thing. That was so funny. Dan and louise secret code and she thought they had jam tarts and was not sharing them :rotfl::rotfl:

I also like all the fights and stuff. made it interesting at least

Abbie
23-02-2006, 23:04
well i have spent that past half hour trying to read something intresting but not much has went on though, i thought it was funny when nicky got drunk though, bout time she did something

feelingyellow
24-02-2006, 21:48
Quite funny how they all act like it's so real ... "Louise just hit me in the eye" but you're not in the same house! :rotfl: Sorry I find this hilarious ... probs just me though! :lol: :p