PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to win?

Bryan
10-02-2006, 20:39
Heya guys lets start a thread with who you want to win the contest... we can see how this changes over time...

CrazyLea
10-02-2006, 22:50
ok well i did want gaz to win lol. but for obvious reasons he cant :p so now i want nicky to win at the moment.

Jojo
11-02-2006, 01:05
I'd quite like Dan or Nicky to win. Its difficult to really say though as quite a few don't post that regularly so you can't get to "know" them

Abbie
11-02-2006, 15:00
i think i want nicky win she seems really nice, and fun

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 11:52
I would like nicky to win but doesn't look like she is coming back does it? So now I would like to see Dan or Odessa win. But want to keep Lucas and kyle in the house a bit longer. they are stiring trouble

alan45
17-02-2006, 12:09
I would quite like to see Beth win because I thnk she is ******** and a good laugh.

Cornishbabe
26-02-2006, 15:29
I'd like to see dan win, as he always seems to be online more than anyone else

Abbie
26-02-2006, 15:34
I'd like to see dan win, as he always seems to be online more than anyone elsereally? i havent notcied? i thought it was kyle that was on more than anyone else

Jojo
26-02-2006, 15:35
I'd like to see Dan or Kyle win, but i wouldn't agree with Dan being online the most - looking at their post counts, Kyle is on a lot more....and Louise, and Beth during the week too

Abbie
26-02-2006, 15:38
I'd like to see Dan or Kyle win, but i wouldn't agree with Dan being online the most - looking at their post counts, Kyle is on a lot more....and Louise, and Beth during the week toothats what i was thinking but i think that kyle is up alot later than the other housemates and dan seems to be on more in the day

the_watts_rule
13-03-2006, 18:02
I would like to see Kyle or Nicky win because they both have a good character.

Cornishbabe
13-03-2006, 18:22
I want Oddessa or beth to win now.they seem more genuine

JustJodi
13-03-2006, 23:52
right now i am confused with the constant personality transplants,, so Ill wait .. at the mo i think Nicky or Odessa...

Chloe O'brien
14-03-2006, 00:04
i think i would like kyle to win but dan has got pretty amusing since he confessed to being a fake wonder if kyle or louise will thump him before the end of the week

Jojo
14-03-2006, 00:14
I wonder if the people "playing the parts" knew about all of this stuff from the start or have had it dropped on them - seems to have been loads of personality transplants though - dans gone from lovely to fake, odessa seems to be running louise down behind her back but being fine to her face, zach came in full of himself and is now totally in love with Nicky after a week.

At the moment, it only seems to be Rachel that hasn't really changed but she doesnt post that much.....

JustJodi
14-03-2006, 00:17
I wonder if the people "playing the parts" knew about all of this stuff from the start or have had it dropped on them - seems to have been loads of personality transplants though - dans gone from lovely to fake, odessa seems to be running louise down behind her back but being fine to her face, zach came in full of himself and is now totally in love with Nicky after a week.

At the moment, it only seems to be Rachel that hasn't really changed but she doesnt post that much.....

Beth is back too so she hasn't really changed much?????

Jojo
14-03-2006, 00:18
Beth is back too so she hasn't really changed much?????Oh, yeah, forgot about Beth - apologies Beths alter ego lol...

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-03-2006, 19:37
This all looks so interesting!! I missed soo much!! I been catching up on some of the old thread in SBBBLB.. I been reading today's thread.. All so lost I need to catch up if I need to decide who I want to win!! I say Odessa for now? Kyle and Lousie seem sweet.. Dan seems 'evil' lol.. But I need to read more!! xx

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 22:01
I want Nicky to win, she's just really sweet lol ... I like sweet people lol :)