PDA

View Full Version : new Execs Axe Plans

gman2005
28-02-2005, 17:26
Spyboard are saying its likely Gus, Dr Leeroy, and Charlie will be axed soon.

Treacle
28-02-2005, 17:29
Dr Leeroy is never in it. It would be pointless to axe him because the square has always had a doctor. Unless they bring in a doctor that they can use more again like Dr Trueman for other storylines?
Gus has already left I think.

di marco
28-02-2005, 17:31
i thought that it was juley who was already axed not gus

Treacle
28-02-2005, 17:33
I heard the actor who plays Gus had walked off the set because he didn't get any storylines.

crazygirl
28-02-2005, 18:47
no he is getting axed

instinct
01-03-2005, 13:08
julie has already been axed thier just finding a simple way to get him off the show. the ferrrairs will be harder to get rid of because its a whole family maybe they will just phase them out. is it just me or is ee getting rid of all the young characters

Torrie
01-03-2005, 13:13
I can see Gus going because the writers are wasting him at the minute - he has nothing to do and with no ties on the Square, why would he stay? I know most people find Juley annoying, but by just axing him instead of trying to improve the character, the writers are backing themselves into a corner - without his brother who is Gus supposed to interact with? And when all those that have already been axed disappear from our screens, look how few characters there will be who are Gus's age - Kelly, Spencer & Vicki have already gone and Kareena, Ronny, Tariq, Juley & Zoe are going so that leaves Mickey - Walford's getting to be a lonely place to live!

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
01-03-2005, 14:25
Why are they writing these characters out with such dull storylines? Why not send them all out in some kind of disaster? I'm sure they've got the budget and before anyone mentions the fairground disaster (appalling by the way) just think of how many times the bill does it - and succeeds. It will certainly pull the ratings up.

dddMac1
01-03-2005, 14:34
why Axe charlie cause he is a good character?

Torrie
01-03-2005, 14:42
I hope EE don't go down the road of one disaster after another - sensationalism may work in the short time, but in the long run they'll only get slated for it and the press are already keen to knock them any chance they get. The Bill is also started to get bad press because of all the rapists, murderers and arsonists - and that's just among the officers, lol! I don't think any actor/actress deserves a weak exit storyline though, but that doesn't mean they have to go out in a blaze of fire either.

Bigeyes23
01-03-2005, 14:48
And there was me thinking my day couldnt get any worse, wages havent gone in so therefore direct debits have been taken out of a huge over draft, got soaked on the way to work amongst other things, and now i hear charlie slater is leaving.....Wonderful news i have to say it should have happened alot sooner!! :D

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
01-03-2005, 15:34
I hope EE don't go down the road of one disaster after another - sensationalism may work in the short time, but in the long run they'll only get slated for it and the press are already keen to knock them any chance they get. The Bill is also started to get bad press because of all the rapists, murderers and arsonists - and that's just among the officers, lol! I don't think any actor/actress deserves a weak exit storyline though, but that doesn't mean they have to go out in a blaze of fire either.
I have to disagree, anything is better then the dross we've been fed recently. The baby storyline was the sickest thing I've ever seen. I hardly care if I even watch it now.

Axing Charlie - GOOD MOVE!

joeUK
01-03-2005, 15:36
It appears that the Slaters will soon be all gone bar Kat, Little Mo and Big Mo!

Rach33
01-03-2005, 15:50
Laila Morse who plays Big Mo is quitting 2

~Sooz~
01-03-2005, 19:29
Why are they writing these characters out with such dull storylines? Why not send them all out in some kind of disaster? I'm sure they've got the budget and before anyone mentions the fairground disaster (appalling by the way) just think of how many times the bill does it - and succeeds. It will certainly pull the ratings up.

I suppose they have to keep some realism and show that sometimes people just move away or move on in their lives, not every can leave somewhere by death or destruction! :p

Debs
01-03-2005, 19:35
these characters are rubbish so it is no loss to see them being axed!!

.:Kitz:.
01-03-2005, 19:54
Laila Morse who plays Big Mo is quitting 2
REALLY?? Gosh...i didn't know that. Does anybody here now why?

di marco
01-03-2005, 21:35
apparently the actress that plays her wants to move to spain or something

Jade
01-03-2005, 21:42
Yea thats what I read. To retire with her Husband I think

.:Kitz:.
01-03-2005, 21:53
Thanks, i just can't believe that she'd want to leave. She's like the glue that holds the slaters together!