PDA

View Full Version : Viv pregnant?!

dragoneye454
10-02-2006, 10:45
I read on inside soap that viv is pregnant?

Anyone heard anymore about it?

brenda1971
10-02-2006, 11:16
I thought that Viv would be too old to have children? How old is she meant to be

eastenders mad
10-02-2006, 11:21
i read in all about soap that she has told bob she wants a baby.
But then bob does runner before the wedding but adventualy turns up.

Chloe O'brien
10-02-2006, 11:38
well stranger things have happened in soapland viv would have a heart attack if it was true she would not be able to cope with being the topic of gossip

deadlyvampiress
10-02-2006, 12:23
Yeah Bob runs away to have a vesectomy reversal so that they can have a baby

feelingyellow
18-02-2006, 22:51
I thought that Viv would be too old to have children? How old is she meant to be

She's nearly 50 and I heard that a woman had a baby at 57 so she might still be able to!

Angeltigger
18-02-2006, 23:38
she said on her wedding day that in 9 months there will be someone joining the family so it looks like she is

eastenders mad
19-02-2006, 11:31
I can't really picture viv with a child but i say good luck to her.

~*~Leanne~*~
20-02-2006, 13:02
i think she should have a baby as it could be interesting

she said on her wedding day that in 9 months there will be someone joining the family so it looks like she is
and she can't already be pregnant as she had just seen bob

Kim
05-03-2006, 21:52
In the tv mag, it said that Viv is going to devise a plan to ensure that she gets pregnant quickly but is bob up to the challenge?' so she can't be pregnant yet.

Em
05-03-2006, 22:07
HOw old is Viv again? Shes pushin on a bit isnt she?

Kim
05-03-2006, 22:11
About 49, I think. How old is Bob, about 40?

Em
05-03-2006, 22:18
is it safe to have more kids at 49?

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 22:22
i think she should have a baby as it could be interesting

and she can't already be pregnant as she had just seen bobnever said she was prengent just said what she said- when people say in nine month someone is joining the family it mean that there is a baby but it will be going around in 9 months or more
(was not having a go was just saying)

dddMac1
06-03-2006, 17:05
she is to old for a baby if she is 49

eastenders mad
06-03-2006, 18:57
i think she should be a mother

Angeltigger
06-03-2006, 18:58
she is already a mother- to three children- i think she should just have her big children- no little children- she might scare them

Siobhan
07-03-2006, 13:45
she is to old for a baby if she is 49

she is not to old. if she is still able to have them, then she should

feelingyellow
07-03-2006, 18:26
Oh god, I hate to think what she's going to dress her child in... she'll probably make he/she a leg modeller asap lol :p

eastenders mad
10-03-2006, 11:45
she is already a mother- to three children- i think she should just have her big children- no little children- she might scare them

Yeah i know but have another one will be nice for her and Bob.

Kim
15-07-2006, 12:30
Read in the TV Mag that Viv will find out that she is pregnant the week after next. She must have thought the missing periods were the menopause after she took a test and it came out negative.

Emmak2005
16-07-2006, 03:17
Read in the TV Mag that Viv will find out that she is pregnant the week after next. She must have thought the missing periods were the menopause after she took a test and it came out negative.

Ah, so that means Donna won't have to carry Bob and Viv's surrogate child then, thus saving her marriage to Marlon - after he is still uncomfortable with the idea of his wife having her stepfathers child. Unless ofcourse they both end up pregnant.

eastenders mad
16-07-2006, 11:12
i hope she is pregant cause this toryline is really stupid. Donna and Marlon should have their own baby, and if Viv and Bob can't conceive then they should adopt.

Choccie
17-07-2006, 09:18
They are both too old to adopt a baby. I did read that Viv gets taken to hospital as she's not well and they discover she is pregnant but for the life of me I cannot remember where I read this. I bought a soap mag on saturday and at the back I think it said Viv and Jasmine are pregnant!

Katy
17-07-2006, 11:54
It would fit as in the back of a soap magazine it has Jasmines pregnant.....and who else. I cant really think of anyone else.

Kim
17-07-2006, 17:50
They are both too old to adopt a baby. I did read that Viv gets taken to hospital as she's not well and they discover she is pregnant but for the life of me I cannot remember where I read this. I bought a soap mag on saturday and at the back I think it said Viv and Jasmine are pregnant!

That's The TV Mag that is free with The Sun. Some shops sell it separately as well.

Kim
17-07-2006, 17:54
I wonder what will happen about the £10,000 that Viv and Bob gave Donna to do a surrogate. They aren't going to need the surrogate after all. It's doubtful that the King's will be in the mood to give it back after what has happened.

Petal
17-07-2006, 19:16
Well they paid a £10,000 deposit for a house and there is no house anymore the Kings must give it back.

Ermintrude
17-07-2006, 20:51
Sounds like an interesting story :)

loulea
18-07-2006, 08:52
I heard there were two surprise pregnancy's,wondered if it was Viv and Donna pregnant at the same time?There was a similar storyline in another soap,was it Home and Away?Irene pregnant with her daughters surrogate baby then the daughter got pregnant??:searchme:

Siobhan
18-07-2006, 12:35
I heard there were two surprise pregnancy's,wondered if it was Viv and Donna pregnant at the same time?There was a similar storyline in another soap,was it Home and Away?Irene pregnant with her daughters surrogate baby then the daughter got pregnant??:searchme:

yeah it was home and away that happen in... the would be interesting to have Viv and Donna pregnant at the same time but this time wouldn't both babies be the mothers??

Katy
18-07-2006, 13:11
Its Jasmine and Viv thats pregnant as its confirmed in Inside Soap.
heres the article.

While bob battles with his grief, Viv is struggling with her own.

bob cant hide his disdain after unwell Viv fails to atend Dawns funeral this week. but little does he realise that the reason for his wifes illness...shes expecting a baby. although the coupl have spent months praying for the moment, Dawns tragic death casts a huge shadow over Vivs happy news - and shes despairing over how to tell her bereaved husband.
"because of the circumstances Viv is devastated to find out that she is pregnant" says Deena payne who playes her " She should be over the moon and on any other day, of course, she would be - but discovering the news as Dawns funeral takes place makes it a very bewildering experience" "She thinks Bobs reaction to her missing the service is justified, the whole day leaves Viv feeling hurt and upset. we see a different side to her - one that is less self centered. She undersatnds everything that her husband is going through and her main cioncern is his well being. At this point , viv doesnt think she could ever tell Bob about the baby - all that matters is there realtionship.

Siobhan
18-07-2006, 13:14
hahaha. my sister is telling everyone that Bob and Terry are getting together when Bob is upset by Viv been pregnant and Terry losing Dawn.. some people are believing her :lol::lol:

Kim
18-07-2006, 20:57
Why would Bob be upset about it though. Maybe he'll think Viv might see it is a replacement for Dawn and he won't be able to express his true feelings in the same way?