PDA

View Full Version : Bob, viv, Donna, Marlon

Angeltigger
09-02-2006, 21:26
Hope I spelt all their names right- the two couples who are getting married

Well I have just started to watch Emmerdale so I just need help to sort something out
So is dawn bob daughter than?
How many children does his have?

How many children does viv have and their names?

I know there Donna, Kelly and Scott

If I got it wrong than please do tell me?

But what I don’t get is if dawn is bob daughter and Scott is Viv son how come Scott and dawn were together- when they will be step-brother/sister.

And if I need to know more about these four than please do tell me.

Choccie
09-02-2006, 21:35
Bob has been married loads of times and Dawn is his daughter by Jean (I think) (an ex wife who was on there tonight played by Susan Penhaligon sorry about spelling) and they also have a son called Jamie I think who is going to be played by the actor who played Lee Hunter in Hollyoaks so Scott and Dawn were only step brother and sister not blood related at all. He also had a son and daughter with another ex wife who appeared tonight and he has another daughter by a woman he married in the States called Roxy who he only found out about recently. Viv has Scott and Donna as her kids and Kelly is her step daughter. Hope you're not too confused !

Angeltigger
09-02-2006, 21:40
okay so viv has Scott and Donna Kelly

Bob has Jamie (who will be played by lee Hunter from hollyoaks) Dawn,Roxy and the two who were init tonight so that makes 5 children with 2 women

feelingyellow
13-02-2006, 14:49
okay so viv has Scott and Donna Kelly

Bob has Jamie (who will be played by lee Hunter from hollyoaks) Dawn,Roxy and the two who were init tonight so that makes 5 children with 2 women

Nope 3 women - Jean (Dawn and Jamie), Barbara (Josh and Carly) and Vonda (I think that's her name lol) who has Roxy.

Angeltigger
13-02-2006, 22:42
okay thanks emmie for answering..