PDA

View Full Version : scott and dylan

Cornishbabe
09-02-2006, 18:04
Does anyone know if, when and how they get out of prision?

Angeltigger
09-02-2006, 21:52
maybe they are good! or roo might tell the truth

sham05
09-02-2006, 22:02
Paul is going to help as he eventually tracks down Roo and gets him to confess his crimes and I think that is going to happen in about a week

melmarshall858
10-02-2006, 08:03
the reason they get out is because stu goes undercover in the prison - as roo is caught and an inmate there too he is wired up and gets an admission of guilt out of roo there fore getting stingray and dylan out of jail just in time for them to celebrate a family xmas

Athena
10-02-2006, 09:50
ooo nice, like it. neighbours is getting better and better.

Debs
10-02-2006, 10:00
the reason they get out is because stu goes undercover in the prison - as roo is caught and an inmate there too he is wired up and gets an admission of guilt out of roo there fore getting stingray and dylan out of jail just in time for them to celebrate a family xmas

:cheer: home in time for a brillaint family christmas.

melmarshall858
10-02-2006, 10:22
well brilliant xmas for some not so great for harold and paul

JustJodi
10-02-2006, 10:29
I can understand why Harold will not have much of a Christmas, but Paul ?? Did I miss something here ?:searchme:

melmarshall858
10-02-2006, 10:39
xmas is the time when harold attempts to strangle paul

JustJodi
10-02-2006, 10:45
xmas is the time when harold attempts to strangle paul

Well I know Paul isn't exactly the most loved character on Neighbours , Harold ( bless his soft heart) has a breaking point like every one else, but I can't imagine him trying to kill any one, oh well, we will see when we reach that bridge.:searchme:

melmarshall858
10-02-2006, 10:49
i can assure you that on xmas day he does try to strangle him with his bare hands and leaves him for dead, he carries the burden with him for a few weeks and turns paul aggraphobic by playing pranks on him until he can take no more and confesses to paul who then tries to drive him out of business by opening up a rival coffee shop

JustJodi
10-02-2006, 11:03
i can assure you that on xmas day he does try to strangle him with his bare hands and leaves him for dead, he carries the burden with him for a few weeks and turns paul aggraphobic by playing pranks on him until he can take no more and confesses to paul who then tries to drive him out of business by opening up a rival coffee shop

How boring, and how repetive. yawnnnnn.. seems like the writers are recycling stories here as well, tsk tsk But all the same I will be watching it :)

Cornishbabe
10-02-2006, 18:27
thanks for explaining. when are the christmas scenes shown in england?

neroc
11-02-2006, 12:29
I think it's the week after next. Sometime the end of February, beginning of March. Soon! Can't wait!

i_luv_dennis
12-02-2006, 11:19
Paul is going to help as he eventually tracks down Roo and gets him to confess his crimes and I think that is going to happen in about a weekyeah but then roo is in prison with the boys then i saw a pic

melmarshall858
12-02-2006, 13:41
as i explained in a post above pauls plan back fires and roo does end up in prison with the boys and makes their life hell till stu goes in under cover as a prisoner and tricks roo into confessing leading to the boys being released.

feelingyellow
12-02-2006, 13:50
Yay! I was really wondering what would happen and am well happy now! Sounds like a really good storyline with Stuart going undercover and just in time for Christmas bless! :wub:

melmarshall858
12-02-2006, 13:57
this years xmas scenes are quite touching apart from the scenes where harold strangles paul

Cornishbabe
12-02-2006, 19:59
Thats soon then only a few weeks and they'll be out!

I still want to know excatly who planeted the bomb and who it was aimed at. AS I am sure it wasnt tony corbet. I like the rumour that it could have been roo aimed at dylan.and as the post was closed I cant fund out until it airs, as it wasnt confirmed in aussie yet

feelingyellow
12-02-2006, 20:07
Thats soon then only a few weeks and they'll be out!

I still want to know excatly who planeted the bomb and who it was aimed at. AS I am sure it wasnt tony corbet. I like the rumour that it could have been roo aimed at dylan.and as the post was closed I cant fund out until it airs, as it wasnt confirmed in aussie yet

I saw in another thread that it was denfinately Tony Corbet.

melmarshall858
12-02-2006, 20:47
I saw in another thread that it was denfinately Tony Corbet.

it is definalely tony corbet as i did confirm in the other thread i know it was him because i saw the episode which confirms it - that will be shown really soon on our screens. the reason the other thresd was closed was because people including myself confirmed it was tony that planted the bomb but people still kept speculating on who it could be