PDA

View Full Version : Who should Jessica be with?

Angeltigger
08-02-2006, 16:01
Not that I like her but who do you think should be with Jessica- mark who has been with her for (how ever long) Gilly who she has just meet or none of them as she don’t belong to any of them

x Amby x
08-02-2006, 16:13
I think Gilly, they look so sweet together! And it would be good to see Gilly have some happiness! xx

leanne27
08-02-2006, 16:21
yeah her and gilly, thoigh i think she shouldn't really deserve either of them she has messed them about too much, have you noticed mark is like 2 foot smaller than her! LOL he seems really nice too like the way he dealt with cameran, she was just horrible to him.

Angeltigger
09-02-2006, 21:36
i don't know who she should be with i say gilly as they look so good together but than i say mark as they have been together for a long time and so i think gilly derves someone who can treat him right.

Lennie
09-02-2006, 22:38
I dont know -

Mark is a sweet guy which i found out when he was being there for Cam and didnt freak out while all the others did and actually made him get help and also sacrificed to move down to Hollyoaks.

Gilly is nice as well - but in a fun way, they will have fun together, coz thats what i think Jess needs as she's been with Mark for 4 years or so but then again Gilly deserves someone who's like him - loud, funny, and outspoken - Mel Burton lol

Angeltigger
09-02-2006, 22:43
I dont know -

Mark is a sweet guy which i found out when he was being there for Cam and didnt freak out while all the others did and actually made him get help and also sacrificed to move down to Hollyoaks.

Gilly is nice as well - but in a fun way, they will have fun together, coz thats what i think Jess needs as she's been with Mark for 4 years or so but then again Gilly deserves someone who's like him - loud, funny, and outspoken - Mel Burton lolnope Mel should be with OB. gilly should be with someone like- oh i don't know

9161leanne
10-02-2006, 13:44
dont know which to vote for, i like them both

*-Rooney-*
10-02-2006, 19:47
i dont think she should be with any of them because well gilly has been lying to her from the day he met her and mark seems too needy by transferring to her college right into her dorm

Chris_2k11
10-02-2006, 19:55
I don't give a toss who she should be with as long as this yawnfest of a storyline ends fast! :D

*-Rooney-*
10-02-2006, 19:57
i honestly couldnt agree with you more

di marco
10-02-2006, 19:59
I don't give a toss who she should be with as long as this yawnfest of a storyline ends fast! :D

i so agree with you there chris! i couldnt care less who she gets with, all 3 of them are boring and this whole storyline is so pointless and boring if you ask me! the sooner its over the better

Chris_2k11
10-02-2006, 20:01
i so agree with you there chris! i couldnt care less who she gets with, all 3 of them are boring and this whole storyline is so pointless and boring if you ask me! the sooner its over the betterIt's the same with that Rhys & Sarah, another load of rubbish that seems to be going nowhere! :thumbsdow

di marco
10-02-2006, 20:06
It's the same with that Rhys & Sarah, another load of rubbish that seems to be going nowhere! :thumbsdow

i know, theyre boring the hell out of me too! most of the new characters seem to have the same sort of boring storyline atm

Angeltigger
10-02-2006, 22:24
all the new characters are boring- sarah sister is gettin on my nerves

Abbie
11-02-2006, 16:16
ok well eventhough i dont really like this storyline i thnik she should be with gilly but the way she id goin about it at the mo she doesnt deserve any of them

lildevil
13-04-2006, 21:51
i think jessica should get with gilly cause mark is so clingy and gilly isn't like that and plus gilly its funny and charming.