PDA

View Full Version : Fool around with Jodie marsh

phils little sister
28-04-2005, 14:17
Did any body watch last night's eposide of the fool around with jodie? I was a bit confused she was on it there a while ago but the one last night said brand new, so in anyway i was watching away it is a new one because you no the way its show's a clip of the next eposide well it was her in bed with one of the fella x rated stuff like!!

did anyone else see this i hope they are just messing around and she didnt actually sleep with one of them on national TV

Skits
28-04-2005, 14:21
i didn't watch it last night as i seen it the last time it was on and i thought it was a repeat. i think she is disgusting. i don't really like jordan but she's not as vulgar looking as jodie.

phils little sister
28-04-2005, 14:23
Yeah thats what i thought it was a repeat but its not its a new one and if it isnt i dont remeber seeing that before - she is unreal

Skits
28-04-2005, 14:35
i can't remember the names of the lads the last time but i think she picked the right one. i know she done a lap dance and it was an actual lap dance as she was sitting on their laps. the girlfriends only let it go on for about 5 seconds when it was the true single she was doing it to. i'll try watch it tonight and see do i recognise them.

daisy38
28-04-2005, 15:19
She looks TERRIBLE. :)

phils little sister
28-04-2005, 15:27
i can't remember the names of the lads the last time but i think she picked the right one. i know she done a lap dance and it was an actual lap dance as she was sitting on their laps. the girlfriends only let it go on for about 5 seconds when it was the true single she was doing it to. i'll try watch it tonight and see do i recognise them.
Yeah i seen that the last time but try and watch it tonight - the clip showed her in bed with one of them

xxloopylauraxx
28-04-2005, 15:41
i watched a bit of it last night and i thought it was the same as the last 1 but its different people up this time. she got the money last time because she got the single guy, surly she doesnt need more money. but also shes goig nout with kenzie now so shes not single either. thats confussing!

Debs
28-04-2005, 16:51
i saw the last one with jodie marsh and i couldnt believe the stuff she was doing!! id have dragged my boyfriend out of there and punched her one!! stuff the money!!! saw mondays and coompared to the last one it was quite tame!! has she got worse over the week??

steven123
28-04-2005, 17:04
jodie marsh is a tart she is ugly

.:Kitz:.
28-04-2005, 17:14
Eww, gross. What is the point in Jodie Marsh exactly?

Debs
28-04-2005, 18:13
she not even pretty!! what do men see in her!! and dont get me started on the nose!!!!! did you see how awful she looked with hardly any makeup on in the last foolaround with her!!?

Skits
29-04-2005, 11:54
i seen the last few minutes of it last night and i think it was new guys in the house. could e4 not get some new decent looking celebrities in. callum best, now there was a dream.

phils little sister
29-04-2005, 15:32
Remember i said yesterday that it showed her in bed with one of the fella's, well she was but it was an act to see how the girlfriends re-acted, well only one thing i can say is that im glad she didnt sleep with one of them for the sake of winning 10k.

did anyone else watch it last night, my god that girl really wanted the money - her book musn't have done well! and i agree with what some people were saying she is ugly but she is and im sorry for saying this but that girl is horrible looking - a sniper wouldnt take her out!!

Skits
29-04-2005, 16:08
a sniper wouldn't take her out!

i like that phils little sister!!

phils little sister
29-04-2005, 16:16
lol :rotfl: yeah its a good one there's a few more

the Clock wouldnt give her the time of the day
the Tide Wouldnt take her out
She wouldnt get her hole in a polo factory

there'e more but i cant remember :rotfl:

.:Kitz:.
30-04-2005, 15:58
She wouldnt get her hole in a polo factory- good one! I like it p.l.s
:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol:

MysticKitten
02-05-2005, 12:04
Did anybody see the cheeky girls one when one of them really fancied the bloke and started to cry at the end, sad. :searchme: