PDA

View Full Version : Who Put the bomb on the plane?

Em
07-02-2006, 14:19
Does anyone actually know?

Has it been revealed in Australia yet? :searchme:

Who was the target?

Debs
07-02-2006, 16:01
no im not sure that it hsa been revealed yet ill look on the site i gte the aussie spoiles from and see.

watching today i really all of a sudden tought that it was ned just the way he was acting but now im not sure!

who do you think it is??

Em
07-02-2006, 18:45
I always come back to it being GUS! I know he dead, but after what Eastenders did i believe anything!

nicole28
07-02-2006, 19:11
Yes, I don't know, although I am so eager to find out!

Cornishbabe
07-02-2006, 19:16
It think it might me gus aimed at issy!

leanne27
07-02-2006, 20:02
the bomb was aimed at paul robinson and in inside soap today it said the bomber is much closer to home than we all expected.

Flozza
07-02-2006, 20:08
i think its Darcy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenbobber
07-02-2006, 20:10
could it maybe b elle? i know she was on the plane 2 but... anything is possible

~*~Leanne~*~
07-02-2006, 20:12
i thought it was darcy at first but if it is closer to home it could be elle

Debs
07-02-2006, 20:38
i think it is ned i was watching today and it just came to me most unlikely suspect i know but you never know

trigger
07-02-2006, 20:57
I know this might sound strange but what about if it is karl? He has the mottif for 4 passengers in the plane and maybe it was just a moment of insanity?

Cornishbabe
07-02-2006, 21:00
I now have no idea if it was someone closer to home. I dont think karl would try and kill the mother of his children.

LostVoodoo
07-02-2006, 21:50
DARCY DARCY DARCY! who else could it really be? i mean, come on. rather unbalanced, really hates Izzy, didn't know susan would be on the plane. it all adds up people!
(my only other option is Gus, they could just say that the body the found wasn't his)

9161leanne
07-02-2006, 23:12
it wasnt karl, he was really upset when he thought susan was dead

Jessie Wallace
08-02-2006, 00:38
Well Harold try's to kill Paul soon, and Lou dress's all in black and throws a brick who their window with some message on it!!

sham05
08-02-2006, 02:10
But if its closer to home then its got to be someone you wouldn't suspect. Obviously gus and darcy would be main suspects but I think that everyone is going to be shocked when they found who did it because thats the reaction the neighbours' writers want. If it is gus or darcy then they will have to come back and I doubt that is going to happen :-)

Debbie Meadows
08-02-2006, 11:50
What about the guy who was after Paul and chased him when he fell down the cliff, i can't remember his name, but could it have been him?

I think they find him dead later this week.

Jessie Wallace
08-02-2006, 13:20
Yes, he is found dead from Poisioning, but it can't be him coz things still happen to Paul and Izzy after his death.

melmarshall858
08-02-2006, 14:04
it is proved that tony corbet bombed the plane and tried to kill izzy and paul with hte poisoned letter - the things that happen to paul later are caused by harold who has it in for paul after he finds a letter from david that he wote when he split from lil - and realises the extent of the hurt paul caused his family including being in directly responsible for all their deaths

Jessie Wallace
08-02-2006, 14:09
I've seen Lou throwing a brick through their window, so it's not just Harold, plus Harold leaves for a bit after he tries to kill Paul, and the attacks still happen, but that's Lou.

And Mel, which Episode was that proved, i must have missed it, and i've got them all so far, or so i thought.

melmarshall858
08-02-2006, 15:03
harold left after having an attack of conscience over what he is doing to paul - lou finds out or thinks that he knows what harold is doing so throws the brick through the window to take suspicion away from harold as he is not around so cannot be blamed this is the only incident that lou does but when harold returns he admits to paul what he and lou on the one occasion did.

i am not sure which episode the police confirmed that it was tony but i will try to look through the episodes to find out

Jessie Wallace
08-02-2006, 15:18
Yes that was in yesterday episode, i just getting today's.

melmarshall858
08-02-2006, 15:21
i was just explaining how lou came to be involved in the attacks on paul and explain that it is just harold doing things to him

Jessie Wallace
08-02-2006, 15:52
I loved Izzy final comment - "I'm the only sain person here!" so funny

jonni
08-02-2006, 16:56
i think it was karl or ned. we dont really know much about ned and karl might have been upset because he didnt realise susan was on the plane.

bakedbean
08-02-2006, 17:40
I think it was Stuart becuse he is leaving soon but i dont know what his motive would be

neroc
08-02-2006, 18:11
I think either Darcy or Ned...I thought Gus was dead??

Red08
08-02-2006, 18:15
it is proved that tony corbet bombed the plane and tried to kill izzy and paul with hte poisoned letter - the things that happen to paul later are caused by harold who has it in for paul after he finds a letter from david that he wote when he split from lil - and realises the extent of the hurt paul caused his family including being in directly responsible for all their deaths

So it was Tony that bombed the plane?

Jenbobber
08-02-2006, 19:13
I dont think its ned, he has no reason to do it, and he ttl likes izzy so why would he want to kill her. im sure i read somewhere that him and izzy get together or somethin in the furture too

Jenbobber
08-02-2006, 19:15
i think it was karl or ned. we dont really know much about ned and karl might have been upset because he didnt realise susan was on the plane.

karl gave his tickets to susan and alex tho so he knew they were going. I really dont think it was him.

Cornishbabe
08-02-2006, 19:16
im begining to think it may not be dary or gus. But im not sure who anymmore. I think it couldnt of been karl tho.

x Amby x
08-02-2006, 19:29
I think it may have been Darcy

gbnut
08-02-2006, 20:37
I think it was Stuart becuse he is leaving soon but i dont know what his motive would be

Why stuart?????????

why would he want to kill all the people on the plane

just because he is leaving i dont think the script wriiters would change his character.

Cornishbabe
08-02-2006, 20:49
stuart. Thats is ridiculous. it definatly wouldnt have been him he has no motive

inkyskin
08-02-2006, 20:50
To be honest,i think it was Harold.

Lilyanna,david and serena weren't meant to be on the plane were they,Harold had had a run in with Paul before,maybe this was his last resort to save his beloved coffee shop.

Just a hunch.

Cornishbabe
08-02-2006, 20:53
there was the photo of pal and izzy on the bomb tho. when they all met at his house before they eft wouldnt he have tried to convince his whole family and sky! not to go.

I agree that he could be the one doing the poisoning. He knows alot about plants and stuff like that

gbnut
08-02-2006, 20:57
that is as silly as thinking it was stuart!!!!!

dont mean to offend but do you watch neighbours?????

i know he tries to kill paul but that is due to the massive grief and he did not have this before the plane crashed!

bakedbean
08-02-2006, 21:06
Ok...It was just a sugestion anyways, i know it was not Harold becuse he knew that David and Lil were on the plane. Lou i cant see him doing it he does not have a motive really. I just cant see Karl doing that sort of thing!!! I dont think Ned would have done it, unless he thought that blowing up the plane would get Paul and elle out of the way and he hoped Izzy survived so he would confort her over the deaths of Paul and Elle. Maybe it was Pauls wife she is coming back soon!!!

Em
08-02-2006, 22:02
Ned is a bit weird so i could imagne its him. Still think Darcy and gus may be the one

JustJodi
08-02-2006, 22:40

Nope it isn't Karl it can't be him, I think it is Gus,and I do not think it is Darcy, he would never have done any thing to harm Susan ..:searchme:

LostVoodoo
08-02-2006, 22:53
just because he is leaving i dont think the script wriiters would change his character.

why not, they did it with Sindi!

Jessie Wallace
08-02-2006, 23:58
Guy's do you not read the post's before you, we've already told you who it was!!!!

TONY CORBITT

Cat2687
09-02-2006, 03:02
karl gave his bloody tickets to susan and alex, and he is madly min love with her, dont be so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustJodi
09-02-2006, 10:43
karl gave his bloody tickets to susan and alex, and he is madly min love with her, dont be so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that is why I said Karl didn't do it cos he passed over his tickets to Alex right infront of Paul.. so theres no way Karl would have ever harmed Susan. I guess JW is right it may be Tony Corbitt.. since Darcey is alot of things and hates Izzy I doubt he would have the cojones to blow up a plane just to get at Izzy,, :searchme:

Em
09-02-2006, 12:18
Well I think it would have been better if it had been someone we knew properly (like Darcy or Gus). any ides when it will ari over here? How far behind are we?

Jenbobber
09-02-2006, 15:07
Guy's do you not read the post's before you, we've already told you who it was!!!!

TONY CORBITT

But i thought it was someone "close to home" how is he close to home?

Also we were meant to be shocked when we found out who it was, but pauls been sayin it was him from the start so it wont be a surprise if it turns out to be him.

melmarshall858
09-02-2006, 15:10
not too sure but i think that the closer to home spoiler was hinting at harold when he tries to kill him and put the frighteners on

Debs
09-02-2006, 15:12
tony corbitt seems to obvious to me espically as paul keeps saying his name, i thought darcy at first as he hates izzy other than that i have no idea

i realy think ned is nseaky, since tuesdays episode he seems a bit dodgy to me

Red08
09-02-2006, 15:41
tony corbitt seems to obvious to me espically as paul keeps saying his name, i thought darcy at first as he hates izzy other than that i have no idea

i realy think ned is nseaky, since tuesdays episode he seems a bit dodgy to me

He does seem to be acting strange but I can't see him putting a bomb on the plane somehow.

Em
09-02-2006, 15:46
Yeah he is weird! What was all that about having Elle stay at his house? Dodgy

gbnut
09-02-2006, 16:21
Yeah he is weird! What was all that about having Elle stay at his house? Dodgy

how is it dodgy having her stay at her house. They are friends

i dont know about you but if my father and girlfriend had just been poisoned and are in hospital i think i would want to stay with a friend rather than on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus a policeman is in the house. how is this dodgy i personnally think it is wise.

Red08
09-02-2006, 16:24
how is it dodgy having her stay at her house. They are friends

i dont know about you but if my father and girlfriend had just been poisoned and are in hospital i think i would want to stay with a friend rather than on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus a policeman is in the house. how is this dodgy i personnally think it is wise.

It was just the way he was acting, which i agree was strange. But also agree with what u say about not wanting to stay at home and with a friend.

Em
09-02-2006, 16:25
Didnt mean it like that, I meant the way he was when he was asking about it, he just seemed to me like he had a bit of a weird look on his face.
I thoguht Elle had told Paul and Izzy they should all stay together - I didnt realise she was going home on her own.
And Ned was quite insistant about Elle staying at his house. I think he is a bit weird thats all.

I could easily imagine its him

deadlyvampiress
09-02-2006, 16:43
I think Ned is just acting a bit wierd because he has trouble reading so he was probably still a bit off after not having written in the card he gave her with the flowers; he was probably just making up for that. Also if he has trouble reading and writing he would probably have trouble writing the letters to paul and izzy even if they didn't say that much.

Red08
09-02-2006, 16:49
I think Ned is just acting a bit wierd because he has trouble reading so he was probably still a bit off after not having written in the card he gave her with the flowers; he was probably just making up for that. Also if he has trouble reading and writing he would probably have trouble writing the letters to paul and izzy even if they didn't say that much.

Oh ye I didn't think of that, v good point! Can't wait for it all to come out, I hate waiting!

Jenbobber
09-02-2006, 18:47
I think its just coz ned fancies izzy that hes acting weird. I dont think theres anything sinister about him.

Em
09-02-2006, 21:42
It could be, but I still get strange vibesfromhim. plus, the while illiterate thing was done with connor, i cant undertsand why they are doing it again so soon

Cornishbabe
09-02-2006, 21:55
i forget about them doing that storyline with connor.

I know this is going to sound stupid but could someone on the plane have planted the bomb? someone who didnt think they had much to live for?

Jessie Wallace
09-02-2006, 22:02
It was no-body on the plane, it was Tony Corbitt who planted the bomb, and who did the poisoned letter. Him has since been found Dead, also poisoned!!
Harold has tried to kill Paul, by strangling him, and since then Lou's has throw a brick through Paul window to try and take the sent of the now gone away Harold.
In the last couple of Australian episode's Harold is now back, and has appoligised to Paul, who has excepted it, but Izzy will not forget Harold for trying to kill Paul, and is now tormenting him.

Jenbobber
10-02-2006, 00:18
I dont think neds secret was that he was illiterate, i think it was that he was into amature dramatics?

Jessie Wallace
10-02-2006, 00:27
I dont think neds secret was that he was illiterate, i think it was that he was into amature dramatics?

No it was because he has difficulties reading and writing. The BBC, did adverts after the programme, with the guy who play's Ned saying something like - If you have problems reading and writing like Ned then call this number

Jenbobber
10-02-2006, 00:48
oh right, well that doesnt mean hes illiterate if he has problems with reading and writting it doesnt mean he cant read or write, it could be dyslexia.

Jessie Wallace
10-02-2006, 00:51
Yep, was just saying tho, that it wasn't to do with the amature Dramatics :-)

magicdragon
11-02-2006, 10:13
sorry for being thick lol but WHO IS TONY CORBITT????????

willsmummy
11-02-2006, 11:34
Tony Corbett is the guy who was from Afirmacon, that company who were involved in the dodgy Erinsborough redevelopment plan, where they said that they's have to demolish Ramsey St. etc etc. Corbett was the one who took Paul off when he should have been doing a runner with Lil and tried to do him in, so he's the one responsible for the loss of Paul's leg.

magicdragon
11-02-2006, 13:25
oh i see lol, i missed them few episodes and turned on when paul was in the lake apparently dead!! but from what you say, i totally agree and i think it might be tony

neroc
11-02-2006, 13:44
Sorry if I'm just being stupid here, but who is Tony Corbitt?

LostVoodoo
11-02-2006, 16:07
Tony Corbett is the guy who was from Afirmacon, that company who were involved in the dodgy Erinsborough redevelopment plan, where they said that they's have to demolish Ramsey St. etc etc. Corbett was the one who took Paul off when he should have been doing a runner with Lil and tried to do him in, so he's the one responsible for the loss of Paul's leg.
if it's him then that's really boring! and how is that a culprit who is 'closer to home' anyway?

Cornishbabe
11-02-2006, 17:17
I really dont think it is tony corbet. I dont think he would have put the photo on the bomb.
Hes not closer to home and I really dont think it would be someone that obvious.

Cornishbabe
11-02-2006, 17:31
Austrailia doesnt know for sure yet. Its hasnt been confrmed there

Maybe it was the lawyer izzy told to look after that evidence of paul's dealings then they both broke into his house and stole it back.Its a bit more closer to home

Jessie Wallace
11-02-2006, 17:35
Yes Australia does, ive seen and got the episode!! It was Tony Corbitt.

Bryan
11-02-2006, 17:36
question answeerd

closing thread