PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 Nominations! VOTE FOR EVICTION NOW!

Big Brother
06-02-2006, 17:14
In this weeks twist the public nomination who they want to face the chop from the Big Brother house.

Each of you can nominate 2 housemates for eviction, and state your reasons for nomination, then come friday the 2 housemates with the most number of votes will face eviction, with the housemates having to state who they want to go infront of the potential evictees faces.

You have until Friday at 7pm to vote for the 2 housemates you wish to face the housemates vote for eviction from the Big Brother House!

di marco
06-02-2006, 20:12
do we write in here who we want to nominate or do we send a pm or something?

Bryan
06-02-2006, 22:29
do we write in here who we want to nominate or do we send a pm or something?

all nominations to made made in this thread ASAP

Siobhan
07-02-2006, 12:13
Everyone seems afraid to post so I will start...

My first is Lucas.. he wants out and he is causing a lot of upsets in the house..he is taking all his problems out on everyone

second is Mercedes.. from what I read, she back posts so the conversation is always about her. She also adds nothing to the group.

Thank you

CrazyLea
07-02-2006, 14:44
ok well i pick the same as siobhan

lucas.. because hes really annoying me and keeps fighting with everyone in there for no reason lol

and mercedes.. because shes to self absorbed lol

alan45
07-02-2006, 14:46
My votes go to Lucas for the reasons previously mentioned and to Laurence because he's a bit of an old sleaze

Debs
07-02-2006, 14:50
i will vote for Lucas as he seems to be causing trouble in there and to mercedes as i havent seen her post much and im liking the other characters in ther

Jojo
07-02-2006, 15:05
Im going for Lucas as it seems like he doesnt want to be in there and then Mercedes as she doesn't seem to be particpating in anything group wise and as soon as she does, seem to go have a manicure.

chance
07-02-2006, 15:50
Im going to vote for mercedes as she doesnt seem to be participating much and lucas who clearly doesnt want to be in there and keeps having a go at everyone although it is quite amusing.

so mercedes and lucas

shannisrules
07-02-2006, 16:34
firstlt i vote lucas as hes being really grumpy in the house plus he has asked to leave my second is mercedes as she thinks shes the best and she doesnt post much so its hard to get an opinion on her

Bryan
07-02-2006, 19:17
i vote for Louise as she just doesnt seem to fit in with everyone else in the house, and that constant blushing is doing my head in! :angry:

the other housemate id vote for is mercedes as shes barely ever online, which isnt fair on other housemates due to tasks etc... and shes constantly refering to sex, which is uncomfortable to read at times...

Abi
07-02-2006, 20:27
I vote for Mercedes, because shes never around, and all i ever hear from or about her is Sex this, Sex that.....obsessed, or what!

Secondaly, Laurence, because some of the thigns he says can be equally as cringe-worthy. Plus he's a bit up himself, he seems to think he's Gods gift.

nicole28
07-02-2006, 20:48
I am going to vote Lucas, he is upsetting loads of people in the house. Sorry Lucas!

Big Brother
08-02-2006, 01:34
I am going to vote Lucas, he is upsetting loads of people in the house. Sorry Lucas!

Big Brother would like to know who you second vote will be going to and why?

the_watts_rule
08-02-2006, 08:42
Im going to vote for Lucas because he seems to be causing alot of trouble around the house and my second vote goes to Mercedes because she is so self obsessed.

Abbie
08-02-2006, 17:42
mersedes- she is never there andwhen she is she never says much
Laurance- again he is never their and they are both really boring

Cornishbabe
08-02-2006, 18:24
Laurence hes very rarly on and when he is has little contribution to the house
Lucasmas hes the most arguementative memeber of the house

feelingyellow
08-02-2006, 18:50
Mercedes and Lucas - they're both really annoying! :mad:

lollymay
08-02-2006, 19:15
im going to vote for louise as she annoys me by having two personalities

and lucas who seems to annoy everyone in there.

di marco
09-02-2006, 09:03
firstly i nominate nathan cos hes not been on very much and when he has been on i havent found him as entertaining as the others
secondly id like to nominate mercedes cos i thought having a dumb blonde in the house might be quite entertaining but shes hardly ever on and when she is she doesnt really say much

Chloe O'brien
09-02-2006, 12:05
my first nomimation is for mercedes she is hardly online and offers very little interaction when she is i thought she would have been more fun but have hardly saw her.

my second nomination is for laurence as he is a sexiest pig he is always demoralising women i don't know how his wife puts up with him

Xx-Vicky-xX
09-02-2006, 15:37
Lucas becuase he is upsetting alot of people which isnt fair and Lawrence because he has an attitude that can really get annoying sometimes

di marco
10-02-2006, 20:21
seeing as nathan has already been evicted, will there still be an eviction tonight?

Bryan
10-02-2006, 20:39
seeing as nathan has already been evicted, will there still be an eviction tonight?

yes there will be an eviction this evening.

Angeltigger
10-02-2006, 20:40
will it be here- or somewhere else

Bryan
10-02-2006, 20:55
will it be here- or somewhere else

watch the events unfold in the "day 8" thread, starting in roughly half an hours time