PDA

View Full Version : Terry's New Woman

tammyy2j
06-02-2006, 12:23
Terry Woods new woman is his ex mother in law Jean that is Dawn's mother and Bob's ex wife.

Airing Friday, 17th February 2006 at 19:00 on ITV1
Dawn is stunned when she discovers her mum, Jean, in bed with Terry.

Chloe O'brien
06-02-2006, 12:34
well i hope she treats him better than Louise did but imagine going with both mother and daughter

tammyy2j
06-02-2006, 14:49
well i hope she treats him better than Louise did but imagine going with both mother and daughter

And Terry was with Viv before too so he is keeping it in the family

eastenders mad
06-02-2006, 19:10
first the daughter then the mother what next lol

melmarshall858
08-02-2006, 14:12
i think that seems a bit sick imagine what it would do to little TJ his dad dating his gran - ifits more than a one night stand. its just like grant and louise off eastenders - as if it wasnt bad enough that his mom was dating his step uncle before and as someone has already said his dad used to date his step nan

deadlyvampiress
08-02-2006, 23:11
i think that seems a bit sick imagine what it would do to little TJ his dad dating his gran - ifits more than a one night stand. its just like grant and louise off eastenders - as if it wasnt bad enough that his mom was dating his step uncle before and as someone has already said his dad used to date his step nan

That is quite sick, I mean imagine she got pregnant (unlikely but you know soaps) TJ's half brother would also be his uncle which is just scary. I would seriously disown my dad if he started dating my gran; where the hell do they come up with these storylines. I seriously wonder if they all sit around a table trying to come up with the most stupid ideas they can and then actually saying "ok lets use this one, it's the worst by far". You've got to wonder what TJ will think when he grow up and actually thinks about the fact the his dad has dated his mum, gran and step gran, who's next, Bob!

DaVeyWaVey
26-02-2006, 13:08
first the daughter then the mother what next lol

Maybe the grandmother :hmm: You never know lol

Petal
27-02-2006, 12:10
It sounds more like a dingle storyline than Terry's

DaVeyWaVey
27-02-2006, 18:36
I think this storyline for Terry is stupid. He deserves a far better storyline in my opinion.

dddMac1
01-03-2006, 17:08
terry really needs some happiness

melmarshall858
01-03-2006, 17:19
I agree Terry has been so under used in the last few years apart from his stroke and him marrying dawn and having TJ i can't remember any decent storylines in the last 5 years or so since back in the days when terry was with viv

Em
02-03-2006, 22:02
Yeah terry's storylines have been crap recently - hes not really done anything. I dont like this story and agree with the others - its a bit sick!

Daisyduck
02-03-2006, 23:03
I agree Terry needs to be happy, but he has been out with nearly every woman in Emmerdale will it be betty next. ha ha