PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: 20th Feb - 24th Feb 2006

Lennie
03-02-2006, 23:34
Airing Monday, 20th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Darlene is still ruling the roost at the Osbornes' and Darren isn't happy.
Sean turns up at the college to see Louise, even though she's made it clear she never wants to see him again. Can she resist his charm?
Sophie wants to know what's troubling Mel. O.B. feels guilty for leaving Mel when she needed him most.
After a little encouragement from Michaela, Amy decides she's definitely going for Ste, but she hasn't got a clue how to do it.
Michaela's shocked by Amy's lack of experience, but assures her that Ste will teach her everything she needs to know.

Airing Tuesday, 21st February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Tony and Dominic battle it out at the auction for the Pit Stop and the Pharmacy.
Jack faces a dilemma when Craig insists that if Darlene leaves then he will
too.
Darren is left with only one option: to prove to Craig what a nasty piece of work Darlene is.
Louise regains her composure and puts Sean in his place, but he's constantly getting under her skin.
And Amy goes on her first date with Ste. Will she get to first base with him?

Airing Wednesday, 22nd February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Craig tries to give Jack the cold shoulder over his treatment of Darlene.
Louise struggles to maintain her composure when Sean makes another appearance.
Jessica continues to panic about her Dear John letter: she's convinced that her only option is to intercept Mark's post.
And will Amy bow to Michaela's peer pressure and allow Ste to take things one step further?

Airing Thursday, 23rd February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Liz finally decides to cut the cord with Darlene: from now on she's on her own.
Russ and Nicole are desperate to tell their parents the truth, but Sam insists he'll do it: all he needs is time.
Carrie refuses to believe that Sam was involved in the rapes. Jessica is still fretting about the letter to Mark: where can it have got to?
And Steph walks in on Cameron playing air guitar wildly. She's amused but can't help wondering what happened to his real rock star ambitions.

Airing Friday, 24th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
It's been a long night at the Owens' after Nicole's shock revelation that Sam is a rapist. If Sam won't turn himself in, will his family?
Darren is surprised that Craig isn't grateful for his selfless act of bedding Darlene to show him how nasty she is.
Gilly is heartbroken at the thought of Jessica with Mark, and makes a big sacrifice.

9161leanne
03-02-2006, 23:41
what has happened to becca and j
but then again after the steamy valentines week they are prob having a rest lol

Lennie
03-02-2006, 23:43
what has happened to becca and j
but then again after the steamy valentines week they are prob having a rest lol

I know - was looking forward to more episodes of them two - but it does look like a good week for the other storylines

9161leanne
03-02-2006, 23:44
yea im defanitely looking forward to sam. and his family discovering what he has done
wonder what russ says

Lennie
03-02-2006, 23:46
If Sam was my brother - and i discovered what he did, i would be broken and so angry, full of hate, and for me my brother would be dead in my eyes no matter how guilty and sorry he feels or is. :angry:

9161leanne
03-02-2006, 23:49
i think after the late night eps he will be in nicoles eyes too
i dont know what happens in the late night eps but i have seen a pic of nicole crying and after andy attempts to rape her
sam could have stopped this by reporting him to the police

wonder how sophie will react?

Lennie
03-02-2006, 23:52
Sophie will be wreaked coz she is falling in love with him and also for the fact that he knew Andy was raping her sister Mel in the other room and did nothing to stop it coz Sam was still considering whether to rape Sophie or not :angry:

9161leanne
03-02-2006, 23:55
yea that was bang out of order
never saw them late night eps or when he raped mel
didnt see the xmas ones with j and becca - do you know where i could get clips from or download the xmas day ones with j and becca?

Lennie
03-02-2006, 23:56
No, i dont - sorry, if i know where, then i will let you know :)

9161leanne
03-02-2006, 23:57
thanks
loving the storylines at the mo

angelblue
04-02-2006, 02:01
Oh why have they done this to sam :(

Also who is sean and what he got to do with louise :hmm:

Sounds like a great week though

Lennie
04-02-2006, 02:26
Sean is some guy from Louise's past which will be connected to what goes on in the late night special episodes :)

di marco
04-02-2006, 10:49
thanks for posting those! :) cant wait to see how the sam situation unfolds. and i hope the storyline with amy isnt going to be dull and boring, and hope she doesnt speak too much her voice annoys me!

tammyy2j
09-02-2006, 13:49
Sam and Andy should both get done and sent down.

Does Darren sleep with Darlene to show Craig what a cow she is?

Em
09-02-2006, 14:31
I think Darren does sleep with darlene by the sounds of things, shows her in her true colours!

Also did Sam actually rape Sophie then? it says Nicole tells her parents sam is a rapist, I though he just spiked Sophies drink?

Dr. Tangliss
09-02-2006, 15:11
I must admit, it has picked up a bit.

di marco
09-02-2006, 15:33
I think Darren does sleep with darlene by the sounds of things, shows her in her true colours!

yeh i heard that darren sleeps with darlene to prove to craig what a b*tch she is but it doesnt have the affect darren wants, so i think craig probably has a go at darren instead of darlene

Also did Sam actually rape Sophie then? it says Nicole tells her parents sam is a rapist, I though he just spiked Sophies drink?

no sam didnt rape sophie and he didnt spike her drink either andy did that, but sam has spiked and raped other girls drinks with andy

Em
13-02-2006, 15:20
I thought Sam only slept with the one girl - and didnt know she'd been drugged (before he foudn out about andy and the ghb?)

Did he sleep with more after finding out?

Chris_2k11
13-02-2006, 15:25
and hope she doesnt speak too much her voice annoys me!haha! :D So you want her to just sit through every scene with her mouth closed? :rotfl: