PDA

View Full Version : Live Interview With Davina

Bryan
03-02-2006, 22:18
Hiya guys...im hear live with Davina, the finale night is almost over...so ive just got a chance to chat to the main girl herself before the last contestant arrives.

So Davina hows it going?

Davina
03-02-2006, 22:26
Hi Dermi huni, how are you? And huni, i'm loving your banner, i like a bit of advertising Well it's been a very interesting evening so far.

To start with i've not been very well, so just being able to present the show with you has been interesting and a bit of a challenge.
The second thing to go wrong was, at 6.58, just as were about to kick off, is was unable to sign in using my usual account, so a quick account was set up, for me, but i'm assured normal service will be resumed tomorrow!
I'm thinking we've got some very interesting characters so far, and i'm looking forward to our last arrive. we seem to have got ourself a real mix of people, what are your feelings on them at the moment.

Bryan
03-02-2006, 22:28
a right mix...i mean youve got the outrageous like beth and laurence...then the sex mad like kyle and mercedes! have you seen kyle flirt with eveyone in there!

oh my davina looks like the final housemate is ariving...best hurry off to send them in!