PDA

View Full Version : liverpool v man u

crazygirl
01-02-2006, 20:49
anyone watching it if so which team do you want to win!!

chance
01-02-2006, 21:00
liverpool are playing birmingham and man u are playing blackburn tonight not liv v's man u. :)

Flozza
02-02-2006, 20:59
Liverpool Will Win Though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lollymay
03-02-2006, 15:52
man u to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go them they should win.

crazygirl
03-02-2006, 16:23
liverpool are playing birmingham and man u are playing blackburn tonight not liv v's man u. :)their playing in two week! BIG match :)

chance
03-02-2006, 17:58
i know they are but it sounded in the original post that you meant 'who is watching it tonight?' anyway in the answer to your question liverpool of course! :D

pookie1968uk
19-02-2006, 18:56
brilliant match yesterday. of course im biased being a liverpool fan!! we knocked man united out of the FA cup!!! :cheer:
shame about alan smiths injury though, it was a nasty one.

crazygirl
19-02-2006, 19:53
it was very nasty! but that Harry Kewel should of been sent off for getting at gary neville like he did i thought harry was been very childish! the referee should have booked him within two minutes of the match starting for that horrendous tackle, by letting him get away with it just gave kewell a license to behave like a pratt. if professional footballers find it neccesary to try and injure other players to make them popular with the crowd then they really are not fit to play the game. SHAME ON YOU HARRY KEWELL :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Cornishbabe
19-02-2006, 20:01
Im soo glad that liverpool won. :cheer:

chance
19-02-2006, 21:44
it was very nasty! but that Harry Kewel should of been sent off for getting at gary neville like he did i thought harry was been very childish! the referee should have booked him within two minutes of the match starting for that horrendous tackle, by letting him get away with it just gave kewell a license to behave like a pratt. if professional footballers find it neccesary to try and injure other players to make them popular with the crowd then they really are not fit to play the game. SHAME ON YOU HARRY KEWELL :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

No shame on gary neville for inciting the liverpool supporters at old trafford when ferdinand scored the late goal.I expect more from a seasoned international instead he behaved like a immature prat.At least harry kewell's actions were done on the pitch for the ref to decide whether it warranted a yellow card or a sending off which it didnt.unlike neville who is up in front of the fa next week for inciting the crowd,who's the prat then???

lollymay
19-02-2006, 21:45
sob sob man u lost.

and we are out of the fa cup thats not fair.

Siobhan
20-02-2006, 10:49
sob sob man u lost.

and we are out of the fa cup thats not fair.

Sorry but I can't resist

LOSER LOOOOSSERRR!! Go on Liverpool

Jojo
20-02-2006, 10:57
Sorry but I can't resist

LOSER LOOOOSSERRR!! Go on Liverpool:eek: I am shocked by your sudden outburst Siobhan :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

At least Man Utd beat Liverpool in their premiership game!! This is starting to remind me of a conversation the other night with Dawn :rotfl:

Siobhan
20-02-2006, 11:05
:eek: I am shocked by your sudden outburst Siobhan :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

At least Man Utd beat Liverpool in their premiership game!! This is starting to remind me of a conversation the other night with Dawn :rotfl:

Sorry but i am a liverpool fan and have been since the 70's . I just really enjoyed the game on saturday

Jojo
20-02-2006, 11:10
Sorry but i am a liverpool fan and have been since the 70's . I just really enjoyed the game on saturday:D Thats ok - I've been brought up on Man Utd, since the 70's too (good old dad) :D Still love you though :D

Siobhan
20-02-2006, 11:31
:D Thats ok - I've been brought up on Man Utd, since the 70's too (good old dad) :D Still love you though :D

You can be forgiven for liking them :rotfl: My nephew is a huge man u fan, he lost the head on saturday and went mental at me and my sister who is also a liverpool fan

Jojo
20-02-2006, 11:34
You can be forgiven for liking them :rotfl: My nephew is a huge man u fan, he lost the head on saturday and went mental at me and my sister who is also a liverpool fan:lol: My dad is a huge follower of them, has been since his childhood, though I don't tend to watch much anymore as they all seem to be a group of jumped up little boys, kicking a ball about and swearing at each other as much as possible, or diving constantly to get free kicks or penalties :lol: My son is an avid Man Utd fan now though too, but I never miss the rugby now - now thats a real mans game :rotfl:

Siobhan
20-02-2006, 11:50
:lol: My dad is a huge follower of them, has been since his childhood, though I don't tend to watch much anymore as they all seem to be a group of jumped up little boys, kicking a ball about and swearing at each other as much as possible, or diving constantly to get free kicks or penalties :lol: My son is an avid Man Utd fan now though too, but I never miss the rugby now - now thats a real mans game :rotfl:

The quote my dad always says (think it was mark twain or oscar wilde who said it first) Football is a gentleman's game played by hooligan's. Rugby is a hooligan's game played by gentlemen. How right is that?

Jojo
20-02-2006, 11:54
The quote my dad always says (think it was mark twain or oscar wilde who said it first) Football is a gentleman's game played by hooligan's. Rugby is a hooligan's game played by gentlemen. How right is that?That is so true Siobhan. You would never mix Man Utd and Liverpool fans in the stands, but when we have been to Millenium for internationals, we are all mixed together, even with the normal rivalry. Id certainly rather take my boys to a rugby match (which I have) than take them to footie.

Katy
20-02-2006, 12:07
i was laughing my head of when they got knocked oput (man u) that is. I love it when they lose, as im from the blue side of Manchester.

I completly agree with you about the rugby games the language at Villa park yesterday was dreadful.

crazygirl
20-02-2006, 15:13
No shame on gary neville for inciting the liverpool supporters at old trafford when ferdinand scored the late goal.I expect more from a seasoned international instead he behaved like a immature prat.At least harry kewell's actions were done on the pitch for the ref to decide whether it warranted a yellow card or a sending off which it didnt.unlike neville who is up in front of the fa next week for inciting the crowd,who's the prat then??? all gary neville did was celebrate a goal in the same way that any footballer who is passionate about his club would. how many players score a goal then hold their hands next to their ears in front of opposing fans, yet nobody sees this as inciting the crowd. and lets be honest,if gary neville's celebration made anyone start fighting then its pretty obvious that those people were intent on causing trouble anyway.

Katy
20-02-2006, 15:41
nevilles an idiot that gets paid way to much money. Any passionate footballer would not run the whole length of the field. Iam so so happy that Liverpool knocked them out and that If City win the replay with villa they wernt drawn with them.

crazygirl
20-02-2006, 21:17
nevilles an idiot that gets paid way to much money. Any passionate footballer would not run the whole length of the field. Iam so so happy that Liverpool knocked them out and that If City win the replay with villa they wernt drawn with them.typical, the unsuccessful side of manchester cant wait to jump on the bandwagon!!!! :moonie: