PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity BB stars heading for Albert Square

kayla05
30-01-2006, 22:43
Big Brother’s Preston is reportedly gagging for a cameo part in EastEnders. The cute-as-a-button singer is a big fan of the soap and even asked girlfriend Camille to video every episode he missed while in the BB house.

Mind you, given the Ordinary Boy's antics with housemate Chantelle, we wouldn’t be at all surprise if the long-suffering Camille had pulled the tape out of said videos and rammed it down Preston's pretty throat.

BBC bosses are also rumoured to be keen on signing up Chantelle for the soap. Given her shaky grasp of geography, the wannabe stunna probably thinks Walford is somewhere north of Prestatyn.

Kim
30-01-2006, 22:47
This sounds good. Hope they do come in. Thanks for posting.

Bree
30-01-2006, 22:49
it would be brill if they did :p

Florijo
30-01-2006, 22:49
Having never watched Celebrity BB I have no idea who they are. Are they actors cos if not then I would not want them anywhere near EE.

pops110874
30-01-2006, 23:19
Actually would love to see preston full time in eastenders!

He really looks the part but then again, can he act?

pops110874
30-01-2006, 23:22
Having never watched Celebrity BB I have no idea who they are. Are they actors cos if not then I would not want them anywhere near EE.

Preston isnt an actors, he is the lead singer in the ordinary boys

Chantelle isnt an actress either, she was the non celeb in the bb house. If she acts as well as she sings, she wouldnt even be able to pull off the extras role, never mind a cameo.

kayla05
30-01-2006, 23:31
I think it wil be fab to see them in eastenders!

Bryan
30-01-2006, 23:33
ridiculous...abosultey stupid...if they sign these two idiots then it will loose all credibility

Florijo
30-01-2006, 23:52
Preston isnt an actors, he is the lead singer in the ordinary boys

Chantelle isnt an actress either, she was the non celeb in the bb house. If she acts as well as she sings, she wouldnt even be able to pull off the extras role, never mind a cameo.

Well, if they are not actors then hell no should they be in EE. I would be ashamed to admit I was an EE fan if TPTB allowed these "celebrities" anywhere near EE, especially as they are not even actors.

hazey
30-01-2006, 23:52
ridiculous...abosultey stupid...if they sign these two idiots then it will loose all credibility Ridculous is putting it mildly, yes we all enjoyed, Celebraty Big Brother,but it is finished now.Why would we want to see these two on EE. Preston is a singer,if he wanted to be a actor surely he would have trained to be one. As for Chantelle good luck to her for winning, but a actress,oh please !!!. EE have done some stupid signings in the past and would be signing their death warrant,if they sign these two up.

Chloe O'brien
31-01-2006, 00:53
I don't know about having preston and chantelle in EE but they should have tina baker as a stand in did any one see her impression of chantelle this morning on LK today it was priceless

minxy
31-01-2006, 14:56
Preston would bewicked in EE and he is a hugeeeeeeeeeeee fan :)

Lilianna x x

Siobhan
31-01-2006, 15:01
I couldn't think of two worse people to put into EE... they are not actors and it is unfair just cause they said they like the program that they get parts when I am sure there is people out there who can act but can't get a break...

Florijo
31-01-2006, 15:09
Preston would bewicked in EE and he is a hugeeeeeeeeeeee fan :)

Lilianna x x

Well I am an EE fan so I guess I should get a part too. I can't act but who cares? :rolleyes:

big bro fan
31-01-2006, 17:06
go preston i think he will be great on eastenders so would chantelle. they could be a new walford family.

xStephaniex
20-02-2006, 22:29
oh dearrrrrrrrrrr lol. i dont think he look actor type. i could be wrong tho...i mean what part would he play ? and why bring him into it!? its like every BB contestant instantly becomes famous and into all the shows and stuff for just being themselves in a fictional show - if it is a fictional show ? i dunno

mrs rickman
28-02-2006, 23:11
i think it would be all right if they were in eastenders

megan999
07-03-2006, 17:45
If they WERE in EE I would tape all the episodes so I could fast-forward the parts they are in :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chris_2k11
07-03-2006, 19:00
Well I am an EE fan so I guess I should get a part too. I can't act but who cares? :rolleyes:lmao! :rotfl: Me too! Can I have a part too please?! :D

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 19:03
Its not great its utter madness. Its the most stupid idea ever. Neither of them are actors and you wouldnt be able to watch them without laughing

Richie_lecturer
07-03-2006, 19:07
lmao! :rotfl: Me too! Can I have a part too please?! :D
With the greatest respect to your acting skills Chris (and Jo), you could turn up on set one day and STILL out-act most of the current crop. :rolleyes:

Siobhan
05-05-2006, 16:47
Just found this on another web site:
Chantelle wants part in Corrie

Chantelle has revealed that she would love a role in Coronation Street.

The Celebrity Big Brother winner has admitted she hopes that the soap's bosses will offer her a part, be it big or small.

She said: "I am a massive Coronation Street fan. I love it because it’s so funny. My favourite character is Cilla because she makes me crack up. If I was offered a walk-on part I‘d definitely take it."

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: this is what she said about EE and Hollyoaks.. the girl doesn't know what she wants.. I bet next I will hear the same story about home and away or neighbours :lol::lol:

Richie_lecturer
05-05-2006, 18:35
The scary thing is, I used to live just around the corner from this girl, and can vaguely remember her. :o

Siobhan
05-05-2006, 18:37
The scary thing is, I used to live just around the corner from this girl, and can vaguely remember her. :o

You have my sympathy Richie.. go on admit it, you asked her out and she turned you down.. now she is a "celeb" go sell your story :rotfl::rotfl:

big bro fan
05-05-2006, 19:57
Wow lucky you richie i wish she lived near me :wub:

Richie_lecturer
06-05-2006, 00:21
Why? She is a cheap old t**t who brings down the reputation of the area she lives in.

You have my sympathy Richie.. go on admit it, you asked her out and she turned you down.. now she is a "celeb" go sell your story :rotfl::rotfl:
Oh no, I wouldn't touch her with a sixty-foot bargepole. :eek: :nono: I'm too old for the likes of her as well. Fortunately my wife has an IQ higher than 6, and has a brain larger than a monkey nut. :)

i_luv_dennis
06-05-2006, 08:28
sounds good i do hope they come in eastenders they are great

alan45
06-05-2006, 13:44
This is all EE needs two more people who cant act. There are enough of them in it already. Probably another publicity stunt aimed at their core audience

denyerjamie
08-05-2006, 14:34
I hope they dont end up in eastenders, everywhere i look they are there its doing my head in. i hate the pair of them and everything is all for publicity with them 2!!
they proved they cant act in Celebrity Big Bro when they were bankers!

xcutiekatiex
08-05-2006, 15:57
:@ this is annoying she might not even be asked and shes said this too just about every soap and i think they have gt the hint

elena
10-05-2006, 09:19
Well this is the most stupid thing I have heard and agree on all your comments about it losing it credibility!!
I dont see the point in preston going on there, it takes the whole story off eastenders and will now be a top focus show for them.
Silly idea !!!!:thumbsdow

Babe14
10-05-2006, 12:39
What a load of crap. Let Eastenders self destruct if that is what they want, which it is becoming obvious it is.