PDA

View Full Version : the mystery person hiding in the bush is ...

tasha_hopkins
29-01-2006, 19:17
Sixteen-year-old Belle Taylor arrives in Summer Bay on a mission: to find her birth mother. When Belle recently discovered she was an adopted child she was shocked that the strict, religious David and Judith Taylor were not her real parents.

Belle’s upbringing was over-disciplined and controlling. As she became older, her parents were dismayed to find their daughter rejecting their straight, conservative lifestyle and hanging out with the wrong crowd. Belle had also rejected her name, Susan, as she thought it far too conservative a name.

The Taylors insisted that Belle join the church youth group or else be grounded at home under their supervision. Belle finally agreed to join, but only if she could learn to play the guitar and be in the church youth band.

So Belle found a way to express herself with writing and playing her own songs. To her parents’ great shame, their daughter was seen busking on the streets of the city for a time.

Although Belle is a cheeky, extroverted young girl, she is full of insecurity and craves the love and attention her parents never gave her. Belle thinks that by finding her birth mother, she will at last find her proper place in the world.

When she arrives in Summer Bay Belle lives in the bush for some weeks and is then befriended by Ric, who brings her food. Ric finds it hard to fight her seductive siren ways and Belle, for the first time, finds trust in someone, a guy, when she realises that Ric is genuinely willing to help her. Things become very complicated when Ric decides to hide Belle in his room.

When the true identity of Belle’s mother is finally revealed, Summer Bay is in for a shock… :hmm:

I take it her mum is someone we know who do you guys think it is...

xStephaniex
29-01-2006, 20:34
hmmmmm maybe its irene or morag lol. theres not much choice is there? i think it will be either a young mum like beth or a single women with no husband.

xxxxxx
30-01-2006, 18:19
as this is 6 months ahead im guessing that its leahs friend the new doctor

Saye2213
31-01-2006, 12:17

i think that it's true. Was Morag married, her surname is bellingham so I am assuming she was. I would love it to be Morag, that would be so cool!!! :lol:

Em
31-01-2006, 12:20
They have already done this with Alf and his unknown son though havent they?

Hmm 16 - so it needs to be someone 32 plus. Amanda maybe? or is she too young? Its likely to be someone who had the child quite young - hence why they gave her up.

tammyy2j
31-01-2006, 12:22
i think that it's true. Was Morag married, her surname is bellingham so I am assuming she was. I would love it to be Morag, that would be so cool!!! :lol:

Morag was Bobby's mother so i don't think they would make her have another child but you never know. Since the girl is 16 i think the logical choices would be Beth, Irene and Morag or are they other new characters.

Siobhan
31-01-2006, 12:22

Morag already had a daughter she gave up but she died years ago

xxxxxx
31-01-2006, 21:39

as in racheal i think her name is

tasha_hopkins
01-02-2006, 00:18
i have been on the austrailian forums and they seem to think its amanda

Em
01-02-2006, 10:23
That would be good - it shoudl be someone young.

Can you imagine another person like Amanda! Wonder who the father is?

Red08
28-02-2006, 17:06
i have been on the austrailian forums and they seem to think its amanda

Does anyone know what happened to the BTTB website, I can't seem to get any spoliers except for this week? Tried to email them but it came back as address unknown!! Can't believe it, I need spoilers!!! :angry: