PDA

View Full Version : Characters leaving

tammyy2j
27-01-2006, 17:07
Chris Hemsworth who plays Kim Hyde and Holly Brisley who plays Amanda Vale are leaving in 2006. Both there contracts are up! This is no suprise to me as the character of Amanda was not a long term character, she was just put in the show to add a little spice to the series, and Chris leaving is not a shock, if you read the Home and Away 2006 preview in TV Week magazine and read the article on him it's pretty clear he is tired of the show and wantes to try something new. Joel McIlroy who plays Dr. Flynn Saunders is also leaving the show I believe he will be the first to leave the series and will be the only victim of the "Cyclone that's heading straight for Summer Bay" storyline.

i_luv_dennis
27-01-2006, 18:25
lots of people are leaving

Em
27-01-2006, 19:54
Chris Hemsworth who plays Kim Hyde and Holly Brisley who plays Amanda Vale are leaving in 2006. Both there contracts are up! This is no suprise to me as the character of Amanda was not a long term character, she was just put in the show to add a little spice to the series, and Chris leaving is not a shock, if you read the Home and Away 2006 preview in TV Week magazine and read the article on him it's pretty clear he is tired of the show and wantes to try something new. Joel McIlroy who plays Dr. Flynn Saunders is also leaving the show I believe he will be the first to leave the series and will be the only victim of the "Cyclone that's heading straight for Summer Bay" storyline.

No, I think Flyn is still in it after the cyclone, it has already been shown over in aussie

~*~Leanne~*~
27-01-2006, 20:17
i thoughtflynn died of a tumour or somthing like that

tasha_hopkins
27-01-2006, 23:41
flynn def doesn't die in the cyclone as em9283 says it has been aired i think he still got a couple of weeks left

xStephaniex
28-01-2006, 22:44
Is flynn leaving ??? and hayley n scott ?