PDA

View Full Version : Neds secret??

Debs
27-01-2006, 15:09
what is Neds secret????? anyone know??

CrazyLea
27-01-2006, 15:12
im not sure, but at the end of lasy nights episode the narrator guy said 'if you have problems with reading and writing like ned call blah blah' but im not sure cause theres already been this story line with connor and seems weird how he told elle the other week when they were talking about something completely different. if you get me. so i'm not too sure about that

Debs
27-01-2006, 15:14
im not sure, but at the end of lasy nights episode the narrator guy said 'if you have problems with reading and writing like ned call blah blah' but im not sure cause theres already been this story line with connor and seems weird how he told elle the other week when they were talking about something completely different. if you get me. so i'm not too sure about that

i missed yesterdays!!!

hmmm i wouldnt have thought thye would do the same old reading storyline again??? surely not this quick! hmmmm guess ill just have to wait to find out

Em
27-01-2006, 15:25
I dunno but Ims sure I read somewhere that we find out soon

gbnut
27-01-2006, 18:21
it could be that he likes amuture dramatics as he seems embarresed about it and he asked lynn to help him with a delicate matter

CrazyLea
27-01-2006, 18:46
god i couldnt have been more wrong :lol:
i guess his secret is that he can sing?

Angeltigger
27-01-2006, 18:58
when i read the title i thought i was going to get the answer- but son't know what hios serect is

Cornishbabe
27-01-2006, 19:52
I think his secret was to do with the drama and signing for the panto

Athena
27-01-2006, 20:14
if it was reading and writing then surely stuart would know about it. i was under the impression that it was that he fancied izzy but now i come to think about it, it's not too exciting is it?

hayley
27-01-2006, 20:33
I think his secret was to do with the drama and signing for the panto
yeh i think it was to. Lynne made that outfit quick though didnt she!!

babyblue
29-01-2006, 22:29
he's the aussie idol dude so they were bound to work his singing in somewhere, but i do think it's the reading thing as well, i read that on another spoiler board. The spoiler over there also said hes in trouble with someone from home.

LostVoodoo
30-01-2006, 10:49
omg, he was on Aussie Idol? i did not know that. and to think Stu comes from Aussie Big Brother, that's well funny! and also proves that they are both good actors, since i didn't know that and would never have expected them to have got their breaks on reality TV.
anyway, where did the reading thing come from? i've not seen a hint to that in the storyline yet.

Cornishbabe
31-01-2006, 20:11
I didnt know that either of them came form reality tv.Normally stars make their singing carreirs after the show not before. Where did the reading idea come from??

LostVoodoo
31-01-2006, 21:45
actually the reading thing seemed to pop up a bit today when they were going through the script. but i wasn't quite sure if he couldn't read it at all or if he's dyslexic or something and has a problem with some of the words?

Cornishbabe
31-01-2006, 21:47
Yeh ive just thought of that when he was getting pauls daugher to read the script for him. And looking at the spoiler I think it may have been to do with this maybe. At least in part

feelingyellow
12-02-2006, 16:16
I think he's can't read and write ... I'm sure I've read it somwhere...

melmarshall858
12-02-2006, 21:53
thats right he is illiterate i think it goes into it in detail soon

melmarshall858
12-02-2006, 21:55
thats right he is illiterate i think it goes into it in detail soon.

Angeltigger
12-02-2006, 22:50
so have we found out what his serect is?

xXxJessxXx
17-02-2006, 19:00
Its obvious his secret is that he's illiterate.

1. He sent those flowers ot Elle, No messege written.
2. He missed the bit in the contract that said if he was to injure himself he wouldnt be insured (or something.)
3. Lou said something about a job and some menus or something and he said somethign about just having to read and spell. Ned turned up his nose and said nah it werent for him (along those lines)
4. What was said during the audition things.
5. Could even be the fcat he didnt pic up on Elle liking him. or whether that was him being a typical bloke!

Its splet out for us in black and white that must be it! Funny that stuart hasnt mentioned it. or maybe he knows how sensitive he is about it. WHo knows maybe it iant even that at all but im sure it is!

gbnut
17-02-2006, 19:26
it was said a few weeks ago that he had a sectret so it could have been either that he is unable to read o that he had a passion for acting in musicals ( stuart did not know this)

Angeltigger
17-02-2006, 20:46
yeah you are so right xXxJessxXx also he is doing the Raw thing at the end of neigbours- so maybe that is helping us...

Em
17-02-2006, 22:00
Im surprised they are doingt this storyline so close to when Connor had these problems. Though for someone who hasnt been reading very long Connor reads very well now!

fareehab4ne1
17-02-2006, 22:48
I think neds secret is that he cant read, as he asked max to read him this contract

Amz84
17-02-2006, 23:14
yeah i'm sure thats it. i mean him having reading problems.

eastenders mad
18-02-2006, 11:04
yeah he came on at the end of neighbours saying if you have any problems like Ned then go on to the RAW website

melmarshall858
18-02-2006, 11:16
i think he can read but not very well

LostVoodoo
18-02-2006, 11:35
Im surprised they are doingt this storyline so close to when Connor had these problems. Though for someone who hasnt been reading very long Connor reads very well now!
i know what you mean, it was like 'storyline's done know, Connor can read just as well as everyone else and it will never be mentioned again'. although you might have thought that when Ned first came to live with them Connor would have picked up on it, as he was recognise the tricks Ned used to hide it. oh well, hopefully he'll move back into the House of Trouser soon and help Ned.

melmarshall858
18-02-2006, 11:50
i dont think that caooner will end up living back in the hot or at least not for long as on austrailian screens he is still with harold although spending loads of time at hot but he is due to leave very soon