PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: 6th Feb - 10th Feb 2006

Lennie
26-01-2006, 12:35
Airing Monday, 6th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Frankie tells Becca she knows she and Jake are trying for a baby. But could she really be pregnant already?
Gilly has outstayed his welcome at the Ashworths'.
Mandy has won a luxury break for her and Tony! If only they can remember what happened to Thelma and Louise…
And Amy is mortified when her dad quits his job.

Airing Tuesday, 7th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Darlene is looking for somewhere to live, and spies the perfect family to snare.
It's Groundhog Day for Gilly as he starts his new job… as janitor at HCC!
How can he compete with Mark (Ash Newman) for Jessica's heart?
Liz plans for the future, but what will happen to Sophie and Sam?
And Mike is determined to enjoy his new life, starting with a re-style.

Airing Wednesday, 8th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Darlene is looking forward to living at The Dog.
Russ is uncomfortable with the amount of time Sam is spending with Sophie. He receives a call that chills him to the bone and threatens to jeopardise everything…
Gilly knows he's lying to Jessica about much more than his cleaning job.
And Tony is fretting: he's got Grace to look after, and an anniversary present to buy for Mandy.

Airing Thursday, 9th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Russ and Sam are called back to the police station for questioning.
Will Sam take Russ's advice and finish with Sophie?
Justin confronts Becca. He has to know how she feels about him. Why did she really beg him to stay in Hollyoaks?
A lonely and bitter Darlene goes all out to destroy the Osbornes' happy family life with an accusation against Jack and a pass at Darren.
And Mandy is shocked when she witnesses an exchange between Justin and Becca

Airing Friday, 10th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Mandy will never guess what surprise gift Tony has in store for her! But can a horrified Mandy keep Becca's secret?
Sam is finding it increasingly difficult to lie to Sophie about the extent of his involvement in the rapes.
Caught between confessing all to Sophie, risking losing her for good or being comforted in the arms of the woman he's falling in love with, is there really any contest?
And Andy is back! And he wants revenge!

Chris_2k11
26-01-2006, 21:30
And Mike is determined to enjoy his new life, starting with a re-style.Who on earth is Mike?! :searchme:

Lennie
26-01-2006, 21:37
Who on earth is Mike?! :searchme:

I think Sarah and Amy's dad

Em
26-01-2006, 22:20
does russ know about sams involvment? I missed the late episodes last time

Lennie
26-01-2006, 22:26
No, Russ doesnt know about Sam's involvement

Em
26-01-2006, 22:30
I wonder if he finds out - given that he tries to get sam to not spend time with sophie

Lennie
26-01-2006, 22:33
If Russ ever found out - he's gonna lash out, something we or Sam havent seen before, the brothers will never be the same again

Em
26-01-2006, 22:40
Yeah I think so too - but its the only thing I can think of as to why he wants sam to dump sophie. Is the late night the week after these? and is it true someone dies?

Lennie
26-01-2006, 22:43
The episodes are on the valentine's week, and someone does die as that is what the spoilers suggest

Em
26-01-2006, 22:44
should be good! I like the late night ones, I just have to try an stay awake!

Debs
27-01-2006, 14:45
sounds fab as usual thanks fo posting!

beckyminime
30-01-2006, 15:44
who dies?