PDA

View Full Version : concerts - what ones have yous been to

stacyefc
27-04-2005, 14:29
i've been to see:

BLUE - they were fantastic it was great and lee pulled a moonie.
WESTLIFE - they were good too, not as good as blue though
CRAIG DAVID - he has a great voice but it wern't that good
BOYZONE - brilliant and we had a laugh there. we took big bottles of coke with vodka in them so we were rotten.
TAKE THAT - I was only young so i can't remember that much. it was good though.
FEEL THE NOISE IN LIVERPOOL - it was various singers including blue, will young, liberty x and loads more

willow
27-04-2005, 18:42
i saw eminem in milton keynes a couple of years ago, i am going to see greenday there in june

stacyefc
28-04-2005, 10:30
i'd love to see eminem, i want to see nelly and justin aswell

Meh
28-04-2005, 10:33
Saw Prince last time he toured in Manchester - was awesome.

daisy38
28-04-2005, 10:40
I took my little sister to see S Club 7 (before paul left) and they were fantastic. Also saw Peter Andre (twice) first time was for my 16th (my god i feel old now!) second time was last year at Shepards Bush he was really good, sang live the whole time. Also saw Westlife (before Brian left) they were amazing, bit disappointed at the end though coz they mimed Flying without Wings!! :)

Oh and Bros when i was little! Loved it. :)

SarahWakefield
28-04-2005, 10:41
ive seen spice girls they were good also cleopatra because they were there warm up band. ive also seen steps! they were ok!

Debs
28-04-2005, 10:51
not been to concert for ages!!!

and only ever been to 2!!!!!

i went to see take that at wembley that was great as i was a big fan!!
i went to see eternal!! i didnt like them but a mate bought me tickets for my birthday!!! he was a fan!! i went and was bored throughout it!!

also went to power in the park one summer and saw steps s club and loads others!!

Jade
28-04-2005, 10:53
Went to the Streets in Feb- they were good, but the venue was seated so a bit rubbish.

Seen Gregory Issacs and Lional Richie at Sunfest in Jamaica - amazing.

David Bowie at Glastonbury was fantastic!!!

Skits
28-04-2005, 10:59
seen justin - pure entertainment the whole time he was on stage. :thumbsup:

madonna - she was brilliant. just the venue wasn't. :clap:

david gray - brilliant. seen him twice, one indoor and one outdoor. outdoor was better. :cheer:

ub40 - years ago, outdoor. it was a whole day concert including the pretenders, jamiroquai and some other band that i can never remember. :hmm:

mchammer - anyone else remember him!! god i'm so old. :lol:

Jade
28-04-2005, 11:01
Oh and a random performance by Cool and the Gang in Florida

Debs
28-04-2005, 11:25
seen justin - pure entertainment the whole time he was on stage. :thumbsup:

madonna - she was brilliant. just the venue wasn't. :clap:

david gray - brilliant. seen him twice, one indoor and one outdoor. outdoor was better. :cheer:

ub40 - years ago, outdoor. it was a whole day concert including the pretenders, jamiroquai and some other band that i can never remember. :hmm:

mchammer - anyone else remember him!! god i'm so old. :lol:

jealous about justin!! id love to see him in concert. i can imagine it is a great concert!

would love to see robbie in concert! anyone been

brenda1971
28-04-2005, 11:31
I am going to see oasis in july

Skits
28-04-2005, 14:05
the best thing about justin was i brought my goddaughter. there where girls there around my age and gave her a wristband so she could go up the front. he was brilliant. i'd go and see him again if i got the chance.

did anyone see kylie in concert? i didn't go and am regretting it now.

:rotfl:

Luna
28-04-2005, 14:22
God too many to mention

i'll go and listen to anything

Going to see Rod Stewart on sunday can't wait, he has to be the best preformer ever.... Robbie Williams coming in a close second :bow:

steven123
28-04-2005, 17:11
ive been to smash hits poll winners party and seen hearsay

.:Kitz:.
28-04-2005, 20:13
When i was younger i went to see Atomic Kitten, i only went coz my mate was going and i was really jealous. They were ok, don't really remember much.....

Layne
28-04-2005, 20:42
Do any of you guys remember 'STEPS' well i like used to be there biggest fan! (thank god they split up!)
I went to see them in concert about 3 times!
They were good then, but when i look back, What was i thinking!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
30-04-2005, 07:18
Do any of you guys remember 'STEPS' well i like used to be there biggest fan! (thank god they split up!)
I went to see them in concert about 3 times!
They were good then, but when i look back, What was i thinking!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

know what you mean! i was a huge fan of steps too! lol! i also used to like sclub7, though my sis was a bigger fan than me. a few years ago (think i was about 13 or something) me and my sis went to see sclub at wembly. it was alright but wasnt great

crazygirl
09-05-2005, 11:30
i have took my daughter to see
britney spears twice
sclub & sclub juniors
attomic kitten

took my self many many years ago to see
jason donovan
bucks fizz
five star
how embarrasing but they were the in thing at the time!!!!!

brenda1971
09-05-2005, 12:40
I have been to see the spice girls at sheffield.

M People at the men arena
R Kelly at the Men arena
Bjork at the gmex

And I have lost count of how many times I have been to see oasis.

hazey
09-05-2005, 13:25
I have been to loads over the ages,just love live music..
The Beatles, The Kinks, Dave Clark five, The Monkees, David Cassidy, The Pretenders, Toyah, UB 40, Cliff Richards, Spandu Ballet, Helen Reddy , The Osmonds, Robbie Williams, Kylie and tonite going to see Rod Stewart. Been to many more that I can't remwember at the moment. But alot you you dont know some of them. :rotfl: Just found out Rod ill concert cancelled tonite :mad:

crusty_bap
09-05-2005, 21:00
Ive been to 10. Ive seen Steps Twice, S Club Three Times, Natasha Bedingfield, Spice Girls, Smash Hits Poll Winners Party 2004, Tv Hits Awards 2001 and Girls Aloud.

luna_lovegood
27-05-2005, 17:04
know what you mean! i was a huge fan of steps too! lol! i also used to like sclub7, though my sis was a bigger fan than me. a few years ago (think i was about 13 or something) me and my sis went to see sclub at wembly. it was alright but wasnt great

:lol: Yep me too! The shame! :o I can't believe i'm admitting it. I liked them right until they split up I think I was in year 10 at high school then, it was a couple of years ago wasn't it. They did release some pretty catchy stuff though, even my mum used to sing along......the cd's have gone now though! Gave them to my aunty for her carboot sale.

luna_lovegood
27-05-2005, 17:05
ooh i forgot to post what concert i went to.....Busted, last year and after that I started to dislike them. I do like Fightstar though!

*kalfie*moon*
05-06-2005, 17:23
Steps-heehee!
Kylie-she was so good!
Spice Girls-they were really good!
Pink-saw her 2 times she was so so so so so so so so so good! :D

jodyjojo
05-06-2005, 18:00
i have seen Peter Andre twice ! wen i was a young un ! Steps again when i was young ! Westlife, Busted my friend dragged me kicking and screaming to that one! a Smash hits tour saw loads there and my favourite of all my baby Robbie Williams ! he was fantastic need to see him again soon. !

Trinity
05-06-2005, 18:46
Bruce Springstein, BB King, Eric Clapton (3 times), Blues & Trouble, Ry Cooder, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jeff Buckley, Huey Lewis & the News, Robert Palmer and when I was very young and sad... Spandu Ballet

wildheart73uk
05-06-2005, 22:30
wildhearts {many times}
3 colours red
rancid
nofx
thunder
good charlotte
sure there is more just can't think of any more

princessme
14-06-2005, 19:07
I went to a free radio roadshow with westlife,s club 7 etc when they'd only just started,
Blue,3 years running once the smash hits tour then there own tour.
All Saints,Ronan and loads more at Wollaton Park.
Oasis,Stereophonics plus Robbie Williams.
the best was Robbie

squarelady
14-06-2005, 19:16
I've been to Blue twice and I've been to Westlife three times. I've been to a couple of festival type pop thingys in fields too but Blue was the main act there too. I went to Top of the Pops and say Coldplay live though. They were amazing!

ameliauk1
14-06-2005, 19:42
ive seen

acdc
david bowie
statusquo
julesholland

xxxx
amelia

willow
19-06-2005, 15:16
i went to greenday yesterday, did anyone else go???

Princess
19-06-2005, 15:37
I went to see Destiny's Child last week in Dublin. They were fab!

I've also seen Westlife 5 times! Boyzone, Steps and Hearsay (how embrassing!)

soapaddict
22-06-2005, 14:16
ive been to

boyzone: when i was about 10 so cant remember much about it

bryan adams: beginning of this year,he was fantastic (and of course gorgeous)

Wet Wet Wet: also beginning of this year what can i say they are brilliant

Luna
22-06-2005, 14:27
Oh i was dying to go see wet wet wet this year but could get the tickets or find anyone to go with me....my friends dont appreciate really music

soapaddict
22-06-2005, 14:38
my friend wasny to keen on going either but i dragged her along and she really enjoyed herself

Luna
22-06-2005, 14:43
Im def going to go if they come back

Stace 4 Nach
23-06-2005, 22:37
I have been to see Robbie,Eminem,Blue,Usher,Westlife,Daniel Bedingfield,Maroon 5 and when i was younger Steps and Boyzone and i tagged along with my mum to see Will Young

Robbie Eminem Usher And Blue where all amazing concerts If you like them then go and see them coz they where all amazing :cheer:

xCharliex
23-06-2005, 23:03
The one and only Robbie Williams @ Knebworth! Such an amazing concert! The atmosphere was fantastic

Georgie
28-06-2005, 20:43
ive seen (bear in mind im only 15 so my choice is limited by my parentals)

simple plan
simple plan (again)
disney concert ( i was like 9)
greenday (@ milton keynes)
deliorous
the band with no name
grassrootz festival ( loadsa bands)
party in the park 02 and 03 and 04
loadsa nights @ the sound
exit stage left
and im going to see sum 41 and my chemical romance soon too
best 1s still got to be greenday the best gig (helped by it being my birthday)i have ever been to it was absolutely amazing :cheer: i have to see them again

willow
28-06-2005, 20:45
ive seen (bear in mind im only 15 so my choice is limited by my parentals)

simple plan
simple plan (again)
disney concert ( i was like 9)
greenday (@ milton keynes)
deliorous
the band with no name
grassrootz festival ( loadsa bands)
party in the park 02 and 03 and 04
loadsa nights @ the sound
exit stage left
and im going to see sum 41 and my chemical romance soon too
best 1s still got to be greenday the best gig (helped by it being my birthday)i have ever been to it was absolutely amazing :cheer: i have to see them again

did you go to greenday on saturday or sunday? i went on saturday it was fantastic!!!

hannah-mj
28-06-2005, 21:54
I've been to see quite a few erm where do i start:) (some of them a bit random tho-all saints springs to mind lol):
-five (remember them?)
-feel the noise at m.e.n. arena
-gareth & will tour (it was a phase - i liked pop idol lol)
-pop idol concert
-x factor concert (got these tickets for free and was sat with all the singers families!)
-leeds festival (loadsa bands there .... linkin park,placebo,blink 182,sum 41, good charlotte & lots more)
-justin timberlake (oh my god mmmm amazing!)
-robbie williams
-faithless
-ian brown
-all saints
-embrace (wel i was in there music video dancin at the start when i was bout 5 lol)
-sugababes (well didnt go to see them , but i met them at trafford centre - they are dead nice)
-limp bizkit
sur there mre cant remember tho :)

di marco
29-06-2005, 06:22
-five (remember them?)

wow i would have loved to have gone to a five concert when i was little!

hannah-mj
29-06-2005, 16:36
It was great , i was about 10 years old and was sat 4 rows from the front , i could have sworn jay waved at me lol :D x x x

di marco
29-06-2005, 21:11
It was great , i was about 10 years old and was sat 4 rows from the front , i could have sworn jay waved at me lol :D x x x

oh i loved jay! :D

Georgie
30-06-2005, 12:40
did you go to greenday on saturday or sunday? i went on saturday it was fantastic!!!

i went on sunday it was the best!!! me mates started singing happy birthday just before the YMCA and like 25 drunkguys joined in classic and the rabbit loved it, truly original and billlie is a sex god

samantha nixon
05-07-2005, 18:15
ive seen
spice girls
steps
s club 7
hearsay
westlife
pop idol
and back up bands such as
s club 8
cleopatra
3sl
and some others

Luna
05-07-2005, 18:45
oh cleopatra....coming at ya!!!! i loved them

CrazyLea
05-07-2005, 19:00
im going to taste of chaos tour in november...should be amazing

samantha nixon
05-07-2005, 19:34
oh cleopatra....coming at ya!!!! i loved them

so did i

di marco
05-07-2005, 19:55
ive seen
spice girls
steps
s club 7
hearsay
westlife
pop idol
and back up bands such as
s club 8
cleopatra
3sl
and some others

yeh i saw sclub jnrs when they were supporting sclub7

samantha nixon
05-07-2005, 19:57
They Were Really Good When We Saw Them

di marco
05-07-2005, 19:58
They Were Really Good When We Saw Them

who sclub7 or sclub jnrs?

samantha nixon
05-07-2005, 20:02
Both But I Was Talking About Juniors

di marco
05-07-2005, 20:23
i thought sclub7 were fab but i didnt really like sclub jnrs, theyre just a group of little kids and i know people who can sing just as well as them, so i was just a bit bored that i didnt get an adult warm up act

samantha nixon
07-07-2005, 08:28
we had 3sl and other ones aell so it was alright but i thought they were good

Georgie
08-07-2005, 17:40
sclub were brilliant such a textbook case!!! had reach for the stars in our last assembly everyone in my year new all the words and was standing up and dancing it was brilliant (no other years did but hey)!!! i even met hannah and jon shopping when i was like 9!!!! i actually cried

Luna
08-07-2005, 17:44
Reach for the stars was brilliant loved that song

di marco
08-07-2005, 21:24
Reach for the stars was brilliant loved that song

yeh it was great, so catchy, everyone used to dance to it. they still play it at kids discos which i help at and i still have to dance along lol!

Abi
08-07-2005, 22:31
I went to the pop idol concert Agesssss ago. It was actually wuite good in a demented sort of way

crazygirl
03-08-2005, 09:37
roxette

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
06-08-2005, 15:37
People who have been to Eminem, Destiny's Child and Usher concerts, can you tell me what they were like? Especially Eminem and Destiny's Child, becuaes I would like to go and I wanna know if they were great.

Did they play all their old songs too(DC and Eminem)?
Thank you! xxx

~*~Leanne~*~
08-08-2005, 20:05
i have been to:
steps
westlife
spice girls
s club 7
pop idol

Keating's babe
09-08-2005, 14:08
I've been to see:
Boyzone (4 times) :clap:
Westlife :thumbsup:
Ronan Keating :wub:
Steps :D
Princess Diana - Memorial concert :)

~*~Leanne~*~
11-08-2005, 11:59
boyzone 4 times lucky you

Keating's babe
11-08-2005, 14:29
And they were excellent.... Stephen Gately is good as well. :wub:

JessicaRabbit
11-08-2005, 14:43
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
The Eels
Josh Ritter
Franz Ferdinand
Electric 6
Muse
Scissor Sisters
Snow Patrol

:hmm: Pretty sure i've been to more.....

crazygirl
11-08-2005, 18:28
I've been to see:
Boyzone (4 times) :clap:
Westlife :thumbsup:
Ronan Keating :wub:
Steps :D
Princess Diana - Memorial concert :)bet princess diana memorial was worth going to, i liked her she was a good woman

Tamzi
11-08-2005, 21:12
I've been to the X Factor concert. I want to go again next year, if the contestants are any good
xxx

hannah-mj
12-08-2005, 00:08
I've been to the X Factor concert. I want to go again next year, if the contestants are any good
xxxivebeen to that one , we were sat next to the families of the contestants :D

Dr. Tangliss
12-08-2005, 07:53
OASIS - Knebworth (oh and loads of other bands that day)
Ocean Colour Scene - Milton Keynes
Placebo - Milton Keynes
Unkle - Sheffield
Ash - London

I have seen loads more, but as it's early I can't remember, lol

SoPhIe RuZ
04-04-2008, 20:41
Ive been to see lostprophets and 30 seconds to mars and they were both AMZING:cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer:

CrazyLea
04-04-2008, 20:47
I saw Enter Shikari in Brighton. Was alright, but I didn't really know who they were at the time (this was in 06' I think). Now I'm not overly keen on them. But hey, it was good live.

Nearly went to see MCR, but sold tickets at last minute.

REALLY want to go see Westlife :p Or Donny Osmond. Hopefully one day soon eh :D.

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-04-2008, 20:53
All Saints (yonks ago - so long ago i dont know the year)
Steps (2000)
Atomic Kitten (2003)
Gareth Gates (2004)
Spice Girls (2008)

Abbie
05-04-2008, 16:33
I saw mine years and years ago
Spice girls (1997)
Steps
S club 7
Bewitched
S club juniors
Several bands in the big gigs that the guides did
Westlife

Bryan
05-04-2008, 19:58
I've only ever seen Amy Winehouse in concert, and that was very eventful! :lol:

Abbie
05-04-2008, 19:59

What happened?

Bryan
05-04-2008, 20:46

What happened?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7095157.stm

Perdita
06-04-2008, 16:54
I saw Enter Shikari in Brighton. Was alright, but I didn't really know who they were at the time (this was in 06' I think). Now I'm not overly keen on them. But hey, it was good live.

Nearly went to see MCR, but sold tickets at last minute.

REALLY want to go see Westlife :p Or Donny Osmond. Hopefully one day soon eh :D.

Who are/is MCR? :o

Abigail
06-04-2008, 16:58

My Chemical Romance. Rock band. Some would call them an Emo-rock band (Emo = emotional person, usually teenagers).

Perdita
06-04-2008, 17:07

My Chemical Romance. Rock band. Some would call them an Emo-rock band (Emo = emotional person, usually teenagers).

I guessed it after I posted the question but thanks. :lol:

Tori
06-04-2008, 18:12
I've seen Hard Fi (great), Destiny's Child (yonks ago!) and Newton Faulkner in concert, and I went to the Kerrang Tour this year, too!

annette_tr9
06-04-2008, 23:07
when i was young and stupid:
jason donovan!! (in the kylie days!)

progressing to:
meatloaf
roxette

and then finishing on:
metallica (3 times)
bon jovi (3 times)
therepy?
ugly kid joe
marilyn manson (some scary people there!)

and they i got old and went to see:
Ray Quinn

and coming up in the next few months:
john barrowman (next week!! wooooooooo)
bon jovi (again)
nickleback

if i had the chance i would like to see:
greenday
foo fighters
offspring

Abigail
06-04-2008, 23:11
Wow, you've been to loads. I would love to see Bon Jovi and Meatloaf. I was going to see Bon Jovi at the KC Stadium in Hull when they last played but it was sold out :crying:

I'd love to see the Foo as well, along with MCR, Lost Prophets, Goo Goo Dolls and Robbie Williams.

I've only been to one concert, Kelly Clarkson on her Breakaway tour. Was excellent but she was only on for an hour.

I was supposed to go see Rooster about four years ago but I had a transport problem and my mum wouldn't let me go with the person who was taking us.

annette_tr9
06-04-2008, 23:22
oh yes!! i have seen robbie too....forgot that one!! he came down to exeter west point and he said his dad would be real proud now that he was playing in a cow shed!!

my boyf (now husband) is 6ft 5 and every time we stopped making our way to the front we got "i hope he isn't stopping in front of me"

worse injury from concert = bruised ribs from the bars at the front at metallica

oh no.....i had bleeding feet from marilyn manson...i left my socks on all weekend cos i couldn't get them off....really hurt when i ripped them off at the end

i would never consider doing that now.....i want to sit down and watch people!!

Abigail
07-04-2008, 13:43
Ouch, bleeding feet :sick: That must have hurt like hell.