PDA

View Full Version : Justin/Becca New Spoilers

Alice254
23-01-2006, 22:36
Welll.....this is from the soaplife magazine :-

3rd February - "Justin is stunned by Becca's reaction when he tells her he's leaving hollyoaks...- is there hope?"

6th February - "Becca thinks she may be pregnant"........

Something tells me things are about to get very very interesting!

:)

Chloe O'brien
23-01-2006, 22:39
i heard a while back that jake is supposed to have a low sperm count

harmaniac
24-01-2006, 11:46
it wouldnt surprise me if somehow the scriptwriters unveil that becca is pregnant from her dalliance with justin at christmas, even though she wasnt even trying for a baby with jake then...!

Debs
24-01-2006, 12:02
i also think she will get pregnant by justin it seems like the most obvious thing to happen!

di marco
24-01-2006, 12:41
i also think she will get pregnant by justin it seems like the most obvious thing to happen!

yeh thats what i think as well, unless she plans to break up with jake to be with justin and then discovers shes pregnant with jakes baby

Angeltigger
24-01-2006, 12:58
she has justin baby

di marco
24-01-2006, 13:13
she has justin baby

how do you know its justins?

Angeltigger
24-01-2006, 13:48
Heard it somewhere- it was actually on here

di marco
24-01-2006, 15:00
Heard it somewhere- it was actually on here

was it? cos i dont remember reading anything about that on here

lizjae
24-01-2006, 15:10
was it? cos i dont remember reading anything about that on hereI think it's going to be a false alarm and it makes her reassess her relationship with Jake :cool:

Chris_2k11
24-01-2006, 18:11
I think it's going to be a false alarm and it makes her reassess her relationship with Jake :cool:What a yawnfest that would be! :thumbsdow :)

Em
24-01-2006, 19:01
Being preggers with Justin's baby would ruin her though wouldnt it? Her career would be down the toilet an people's attitude toward her would make life very difficult. I dont think her and Justin would cope if they ended up together - he is way to young for her and probably not ready to be a dad either. she would probably always resent him over her losing her career - not to mention that she could be prosecuted for abusing her position as his teachers (which she is very guilty of!)

di marco
24-01-2006, 20:39
Being preggers with Justin's baby would ruin her though wouldnt it? Her career would be down the toilet an people's attitude toward her would make life very difficult. I dont think her and Justin would cope if they ended up together - he is way to young for her and probably not ready to be a dad either. she would probably always resent him over her losing her career - not to mention that she could be prosecuted for abusing her position as his teachers (which she is very guilty of!)

completely agree with you there