PDA

View Full Version : bored

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2006, 15:55
is it just me or has hollyoaks totally lost its edge i dont even care if i miss it any more. they need some big storyline to pick it up a little :thumbsdow

di marco
21-01-2006, 16:01
i disagree, i think its been great! :)

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2006, 16:04
i think the main story line has been max and ob fighting over clare ( maybe they havent noticed but the place is full of pretty blondes ) and tony and mandy fighting over the baby its boring

Angeltigger
21-01-2006, 16:18
when did you first watch hollyoaks shaza

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2006, 16:20
when did you first watch hollyoaks shaza
i watched it years ago when zara was a goth cant really remember any thing else

Angeltigger
21-01-2006, 16:22
Well Hollyoaks is a soap that is very hard to get it to- it can be boring but than i like seeing Justin on the screen and max and crew on the screen. but it has gone down hill but they are trying to bring it back up the hill

di marco
21-01-2006, 16:23
i think the main story line has been max and ob fighting over clare ( maybe they havent noticed but the place is full of pretty blondes ) and tony and mandy fighting over the baby its boring

but thats just been the past few weeks, and what about camerons ocd, mels drinking, justin/becca/everyone else involved, then youve had andy and the rape storyline recently and loads of other stuff

di marco
21-01-2006, 16:24
Well Hollyoaks is a soap that is very hard to get it to- it can be boring but than i like seeing Justin on the screen and max and crew on the screen. but it has gone down hill but they are trying to bring it back up the hill

it may have been a bit downhill for the end part of 2004 and the beginning of 2005 but for most of last year it was brill!

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2006, 16:27
i have to agree justin is very easy on the eyes but i miss ben he was gorgeous need to wait till next season of let loose. but the stories are pathetic. I mean mels getting a hard time for drinking 24/7 give the girl a break shes been thru a lot

Angeltigger
21-01-2006, 16:28
it may have been a bit downhill for the end part of 2004 and the beginning of 2005 but for most of last year it was brill! i'm not saying it don't what i am saying is hollyoaks goes down hill but than it goes up hill

di marco
21-01-2006, 16:29
i'm not saying it don't what i am saying is hollyoaks goes down hill but than it goes up hill

yeh and what im saying is i dont see how people can say that the storylines recently have been boring and stupid

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2006, 16:31
see every other soap has done that h and a did ocd brookie and eastenders did drug rape love triangles every where u look

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2006, 16:39
i never said the topics were stupid but the crew are not handling it as well as they could

Angeltigger
21-01-2006, 16:39
yeh and what im saying is i dont see how people can say that the storylines recently have been boring and stupidWell i never said they were boring and stupid- so don't have a go

Lennie
21-01-2006, 16:41
i disagree, i think its been great! :)

I agree - i havent gone off it

Angeltigger
21-01-2006, 16:42
I've never gone off hollyoaks

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2006, 16:43
no that was a response to di marco not u sorry plus im not trying to get on anyones back

Katy
21-01-2006, 16:57
i think its been really good, i dont think its amazing but it can get across serious issues but can be slightly lighthearted at the sametime. I love EE but i have to admit it can be dark and a bit depressig. And as for repetition of storys there are only certain issues you can deal with so there is going o be repeats.

di marco
21-01-2006, 19:42
Well i never said they were boring and stupid- so don't have a go

i never said you did and i wasnt having a go

di marco
21-01-2006, 19:42
i think its been really good, i dont think its amazing but it can get across serious issues but can be slightly lighthearted at the sametime. I love EE but i have to admit it can be dark and a bit depressig. And as for repetition of storys there are only certain issues you can deal with so there is going o be repeats.

for most of 2005, i prefered hollyoaks to ee

di marco
21-01-2006, 19:43
see every other soap has done that h and a did ocd brookie and eastenders did drug rape love triangles every where u look

well theres love triangles on every soap, and when did ee do drug rape?

Katy
22-01-2006, 09:57
EE are doing drug rape apparently i though when did they do it as well.

So echnically the drug rape was an individual idea to get the issue across.

Debs
22-01-2006, 20:57
is it just me or has hollyoaks totally lost its edge i dont even care if i miss it any more. they need some big storyline to pick it up a little :thumbsdow

no it is brillaint at the mo!

Chris_2k11
22-01-2006, 21:28
It did used to be better back in the 90's and especially when it was on 3 nights a week as storylines didn't used to drag out, as they do now because it's on five nights a week. But I still think it's a reasonably good show. Some episodes can be quite boring but some can be great! It definitely needs to drop one or two episodes a week though, to cut out some of the boring stuff that isn't needed. That's my view on it anyway :)