PDA

View Full Version : boyd

stacyefc
28-02-2005, 12:56
i read on the official neighbours website that sky and boyd DO get back together and that boyd starts becoming obsessed about his weight and is always doing the weights.

does anyone else know anything more on this storyline?

no1abbafan
28-02-2005, 16:25
Boyd gets a job at a gym thats when the trouble starts, he becomes bulimic apparently.

emseyd
28-02-2005, 16:37
he then gets told that he has a form of schizophrenia!

emma
28-02-2005, 19:00
Wow, that sounds like a good storyline from Neighbours, hope Sky and Boyd are back together soon!

emseyd
28-02-2005, 19:47
i read on an erinsborough website that boyd lets sarena down after he realises she wants to sleep with him (tonights episode) and admits he wants to get back with sky! sky though has set a trap for whoever wins the sports award to pay them back for how they treated lana etc. And the winner is ........surprise surprise its Boyd! After that he says he won't be able to forgive her! Don't you just want to bang their heads together?! Anyway Sarena finally does the decent thing a goes about sorting them out and getting them back together.

another boyd spoiler tho is that when gus comes back around the time of the explosion he dies and is found in the remains. BUT he was already dead before the fire started and boyd is chief suspect (not 100% sure bout this last bit but about 90% sure).

Freds
28-02-2005, 20:35
What is the trap that she has set? I missed todays ep.

Claire
01-03-2005, 10:38
he then gets told that he has a form of schizophrenia!

I'm glad Boyd and Sky make up :p and I think its great that they are tacking this 'schizophrenia' storyline.