PDA

View Full Version : The Club

Timalay
17-01-2006, 22:38
What's happening with the club after Johnny is bumped off?

LostVoodoo
18-01-2006, 09:51
IF he's bumped off anyway...
well, if he has no will, i assume Ruby will own it as his next of kin. plus if he had a will i tink he'd leave it all to Ruby anyway. and Mike is managing the club now, so it's not like Ruby would have to do anything. someone would probably offer her a big bundle of cash for it anyway.

sbbb_odessa
18-01-2006, 10:23
The mitchells will get it

Debs
18-01-2006, 10:30
yep whats the betting they get it!! grrr more mitcheell owned stuff!

Florijo
18-01-2006, 10:55
Johnny is not going to die, I believe Billy said so recently. I guess Mike, if he is staying, will manage it and Johnny will still own it. Or he might sell it to someone (maybe one of the new characters). I'd hate it if the Mitchells had it, I don't think the Mitchells have ever owned the club, and I don't want that to change.

There seems to be a process when it comes to ownership of the club anyway. The Mitchells own the Vic, and some dodgy, slick geezer runs the club (George Palmer, Steve Owen, Johnny Allen), Phil and said dodgy, slick geezer don't get on, have numerous feuds, before dodgy, slick geezer leaves the show and Phil reigns supreme. And repeat.

di marco
18-01-2006, 14:06
well johnnys moving away from walford with ruby so he might sell the club off, or he might just leave mike in charge but still own it

Kim
18-01-2006, 16:43
IF he's bumped off anyway...
well, if he has no will, i assume Ruby will own it as his next of kin. plus if he had a will i tink he'd leave it all to Ruby anyway. and Mike is managing the club now, so it's not like Ruby would have to do anything. someone would probably offer her a big bundle of cash for it anyway.

Would that be legal as she's under 18?

di marco
18-01-2006, 19:35
Would that be legal as she's under 18?

yes she would own it but she wouldnt be able to make any decisions about it or get to any of the profits til she was 18. someone at school got left their dads house when he died and she cant do anything with it til shes 18 then she can sell it or whatever

Penguin8191
18-01-2006, 20:59
mike would get it as he is the manager now i think

di marco
18-01-2006, 21:04
mike would get it as he is the manager now i think

that doesnt mean hed get the club, as johnny owned it it would go to whoever it said in his will, or ruby as shes his next of kin

Kim
18-01-2006, 21:09
Well in that case it must be that Ruby will own it and Mike or whoever is in charge before Johnny is killed stays in charge till Ruby's birthday as she wont be legal to sack them and put someone else in charge.