PDA

View Full Version : New woman for Matthew?

tammyy2j
16-01-2006, 17:12
Now that Sadie has left after been dumped by Matthew in favour of the business. Who will be Matthew's now woman be?

He tried Charity when she first began working for the Kings but she held out for Tom. Then he had an affair with Louise and dumped her when she wanted a more serious relationship. Restarted his relationship with Sadie again but then dumped her for the business.

Who in the village will be his conquest?

If she returns maybe Kim Tate, there really isn't anyone in the village who you could put Matthew with at the moment. Maybe he will take a leaf out of Carl's book and opt for a Dingle like Deliah. I'm surprised Kelly hasn't made a move on him or is she too loved up with Mr. Millionaire Rodders.

~charlie-lou~
16-01-2006, 17:17
I dunno.

Don't get me wrong, despite the fact that Matthew's a total pain, I do kind of like him, but the reason that women are hardly falling over themselves to get with him is probably because there's something so repellant about his manner.

He's so grumpy and grouchy, it's rather infuriating at times. Louise and Sadie? All his brothers have got further than that!!! (except Max, bless him :( ) I appreciate that not all people find drag acts tasteful, but he was being SUCH a prat at the Thelma-Louise gig at the pub. Everyone else was having a laugh, and he was just making an exhibition of himself by acting like a young, male version of Edna!!! :rotfl: