PDA

View Full Version : Coming weeks in aus part 2

tasha_hopkins
12-01-2006, 15:31
Spoilers for Jan 30 - Feb 3

Monday: Leah gives in to temptation as her feelings for Peter take hold. Ric's search for the truth about the mystery figure deepens.

Tuesday: Leah is consumed by guilt in the wake of her adulterous kiss with Peter. Kim and Rachel's illicit attraction continues.

Wednesday: A tragic accident leaves Leah and her baby fighting for survival. Robbie discovers the truth about Josh and Amanda's affair.

Thursday: Jack is horrified when Martha gets sucked in to The Believers' spell. Amanda and Josh race the clock to prevent Robbie from exposing their secret

Friday: Martha uncovers The Believers' evil secret. Mumma Rose uses drastic measures to fulfill her plan for Tasha. Ric is shocked by the truth about the mystery figure.

angelton
12-01-2006, 20:24
i really want to know who it is the mysterious person for ric

~*~Leanne~*~
27-01-2006, 20:24
i want to no who the mystery person is what happens to leah

fareehab4ne1
29-01-2006, 16:02
who are the believers? and whos Josh? was he with Dani before?

lilacangel
29-01-2006, 17:04
yeah josh was the guy with dani and then he was with hayley for a while!

xStephaniex
29-01-2006, 20:38
does anyone no if ric and cassie get back together?? and im still onfused on who pete is ! lol can anyone help ??

lilacangel
29-01-2006, 20:44
i heard ric and cassie do get back together! peter is dans brother, he was the detective that was there during the whole sarah lewis and zoe the stalker thing. when he first came he had a thing for leah but then his brother came and got the gal! but it seemed his feelings for her always remained!

Chloe-Elise
29-01-2006, 20:54
Does anyone know if Leah is ok?

tasha_hopkins
29-01-2006, 21:18
leah slips and ends up in the ocean she drowns but kim and rachel (new doc) pull her out. she survives but the docs are unsure whether the baby was harmed.