PDA

View Full Version : 2006 preview

jonni
11-01-2006, 15:48
Sunday's Herald Sun reports Neighbours is attempting to move on from its apparently poor 2005 season with cast changes and "beefed up" storylines. Following average ratings, as well as the court dramas involving sacked star Shane Connor (Joe Scully), writers have come up with, amongst other things, a teen wedding, a shocking exit and two pregnancies, to spice up the show. Ramsay Street residents will also be joined by a nun, there'll be a paternity dispute, love "from behind the Iron Curtain" and two popular characters will couple up.

Meanwhile, the 2006 season kicked off yesterday in Australia with a brand new opening title sequence.

chimwemwe
11-01-2006, 16:21
Sunday's Herald Sun reports Neighbours is attempting to move on from its apparently poor 2005 season with cast changes and "beefed up" storylines. Following average ratings, as well as the court dramas involving sacked star Shane Connor (Joe Scully), writers have come up with, amongst other things, a teen wedding, a shocking exit and two pregnancies, to spice up the show. Ramsay Street residents will also be joined by a nun, there'll be a paternity dispute, love "from behind the Iron Curtain" and two popular characters will couple up.

Meanwhile, the 2006 season kicked off yesterday in Australia with a brand new opening title sequence.

interesting... i hear that they'll get rid of lyn scully also

Saye2213
16-01-2006, 14:45
So can't wait for this to come over here!!! Who's leaving or am I missing something? I hope they get rid of Lyn, I can't stand her.

Debs
16-01-2006, 14:58
up with, amongst other things, a teen wedding, a shocking exit and two pregnancies,

teen wedding??? sky and dylan maybe?? teen pregnancy agin id put bets on sky or janae!

what do you think??

chimwemwe
16-01-2006, 17:33
So can't wait for this to come over here!!! Who's leaving or am I missing something? I hope they get rid of Lyn, I can't stand her.

i heard they aren't renewing her contract

hayley
16-01-2006, 22:20
teen wedding??? sky and dylan maybe?? teen pregnancy agin id put bets on sky or janae!

what do you think??

yeh i thought that at first but does dylan come back?

Nick B
17-01-2006, 14:34
yep he faces the music.

Crazy Gal 88
18-01-2006, 14:48
ooo look good. id like lyn or janelle to leave though!

ikilledkenny
18-01-2006, 20:23
i reckon bree and zeik will be on the old pregnancy story line! HAHA

Debs
18-01-2006, 20:27
LOL well you never know!!!

ikilledkenny
18-01-2006, 20:36
you never do with the soaps!!

Cornishbabe
21-01-2006, 22:52
well one of the pregnancyies is steph. meaning the other could be sky and dylan. A wedding agian I think it could be them if dylan feels guilty about playing dead, and wanting to do the rite thing.

lilacangel
29-01-2006, 16:59
wow i would really love it if sky and dylan get married!

feelingyellow
12-02-2006, 15:19
A Sky and Dylan wedding would be so sweet! :wub: Hmm, the pregnancy I would say Janae but too predictable ... I suppose Sky because then she want to get married. Or maybe someone really unexpected?

melmarshall858
12-02-2006, 20:51
the main couples people are speculating that the teenage pregnancy storyline is sky/dylan janae/boyd stingray/rachel but personally i would like it to be boyd/sky i know either sky/dylan are meant to cheat so i wouls like it to be sky and boyd which leads to the pregnancy storyline and the wedding

Sarabelle
13-02-2006, 18:33
What about the couple pairing up, who do you think?

Personally I like Lyn and hope she stays - Joe leaves though, doesn't he? Anyone know how he leaves?

I think the teen pregnancy is Sky but hopefully with Dylan not Boyd. Imagine if it was Stingray and Rachel!!! Stingray being a dad would be hilarious.

melmarshall858
15-02-2006, 11:53
joe does leave in the next week or so on uk screens he goes off to help toby on the farm and is never seen again - as yet anyway