10-01-2006, 20:40
So what do you guys perdict will happen in '06? :clap:

tammyy2j
12-01-2006, 12:56
Sadie murdered

Paul/Ivan/Nicola love triangle

Chas and Carl to marry

Andy and Katie reunion and they try to find baby Sarah and get custody

Edna fancies Tom King and is devasted when he rejects her leading her to an affair with Len.

Debbie and Daz sleep together while he is going out with Jasmine.

Betty and Sandy hook up.

Steph kills Terence after his trys to attack her.

Terence was Trisha's father.

Jack sleeps with Val and/or Louise.

These are my predictions.

~charlie-lou~
12-01-2006, 15:06
He he, love the 5th one!! :D :D

Richie_lecturer
12-01-2006, 23:41
Shadrach 'comes out'.

littlemo
13-01-2006, 00:12
Daz sleeps with Debbie? wow I like that one. Debbie has always made out she thinks he's pathetic. How old is he? he seems really little? What do you think Andy would have to say about it? He'd be better for her than Robert, but would he see it that way?

pinkles14
13-01-2006, 00:20
These predictions sound good you can just see some of them happening

~charlie-lou~
13-01-2006, 01:13
Daz sleeps with Debbie? wow I like that one. Debbie has always made out she thinks he's pathetic. How old is he? he seems really little? What do you think Andy would have to say about it? He'd be better for her than Robert, but would he see it that way?

Daz is my age. :)

(14)

He doesn't look particularly young for his age, does he?

Hmmmm. Dunno.

I want lots more people to have babies. Father babies. Whatever.

MORE BABIES!

starla
13-01-2006, 13:37
the one where terence was trishas father was interesting, it all sounnd pretty amazing

Jemma
13-01-2006, 14:03
Sadie murdered
Chas and Carl to marry

I hope so!

~charlie-lou~
13-01-2006, 16:40
I hope so!

Me too! :D

But I don't want Sadie murdered. I mean, DON'T get me wrong, I LOOOOOAAAAAAATTTTHHHHHHEEEE her so much, but despite the fact the Kings now hate her, I doubt they'd wish death on her. And I know Jimmy makes snide comments about her and laughed (as we all did) when she got chucked out, but he was married to her for 13 years, you don't stay married that long to someone without developing a vague emotional attachment. And Matthew loved her, didn't he. I reckon especially for those two, it would just be too much to handle, I mean, they haven't exactly had an easy life, had they, their Mum died when they were still kids, then their baby brother died, and I reckon if this happened they might fall to pieces. :(

Which is why I want Sadie to be squashed and humiliated as much as possible, but not killed.

Jemma
14-01-2006, 16:48
Chas and Carl to marry
In All about Soap it says: "After experiencing their share of misery recently , things look up for the Dingles (or should that be the ring-les) when a King among men has a question for one of them..."
:cheer: :D :cheer: :D

starla
14-01-2006, 18:11
that sounds great!!!!!!!!!!

eastenders mad
14-01-2006, 18:50
they are so sweet together i think they should get married i can just imaging Toms face.
Mind you i thought Tom was been a bit nasty to Chas when he cme to toast them into there new house.

starla
14-01-2006, 23:13
i think that tom has a cheek coz he was going to marry charity and he is probably still in love with her

Richie_lecturer
15-01-2006, 01:42
In All about Soap it says: "After experiencing their share of misery recently , things look up for the Dingles (or should that be the ring-les) when a King among men has a question for one of them..."

"Zak, I like your beard. Can you teach me how to grow one just like yours?"
(Matthew King poses the conumdrum to Zak Dingle).

~charlie-lou~
15-01-2006, 15:51
PMSL! :p :p

You never know!

Sarahuk
15-01-2006, 21:27
Things I would like to happen.

Viv, declares her undying love for shadrach

Shelly comes back, and holds Steph Hostage

Betty has an Affair with Rodders

Val and Del become a couple.

Personally tho I quite like the idea of Shelly returning and giving steph a taste of her own medicine.x

~charlie-lou~
15-01-2006, 21:36
:p :p :p

I love your ideas Sarah they're hysterical!

Sarahuk
15-01-2006, 21:59
Maybe i should do a fan fic hehe

~charlie-lou~
25-01-2006, 13:33
Maybe i should do a fan fic hehe

Yes! :cheer:

Em
26-01-2006, 10:02

That would be fab!!

Can you imagine their wedding - its like charity n tom all over again with their two families!

eastenders mad
26-01-2006, 15:22
but i wonder if they do get married cause chasity will find out the truth soon.

xStephaniex
29-01-2006, 02:40
Edna fancies Tom King and is devasted when he rejects her leading her to an affair with Len.

hahahahahahahaha how funny is that :p oh dear you can tetll im easily amused when im sleepy :p