PDA

View Full Version : Johnny

Crazy Gal 88
10-01-2006, 18:46
ok i know this isnt a spoiler but it could well turn out to be so thats why its in the spoiler section!lol

anyways....ive read that johnny gets shot and quite possibly dies (cant quite reme,ber) the three suspects are jake, sharon and grant. does anyone know for certain as i have my suspicions but id like to know for sure.

p.s sorry if this has already been posted!

hayley
10-01-2006, 19:13
ooo!!! i havent heard that but it sounds good!

amyd2002
10-01-2006, 21:45
yep it sounds good to me!!!!!!

BlackKat
10-01-2006, 22:01
It can't be Sharon she leaves on Friday.

Unless we have a standoff with Jake and Grant on one side, Johnny on the other all holding a gun. We hear a shot, Johnny topples foward to reveal Sharon stood behind him with a gun in one hand and the other arm holding Baby Rickman. And a black cab waiting for her in the background of course, :p :lol:

Johnny Allen
10-01-2006, 22:04
But I thought Phil was going to the deed, either him or Grant.

Jade
10-01-2006, 22:06
Moving to roumour mill!

di marco
11-01-2006, 08:35

Unless we have a standoff with Jake and Grant on one side, Johnny on the other all holding a gun. We hear a shot, Johnny topples foward to reveal Sharon stood behind him with a gun in one hand and the other arm holding Baby Rickman. And a black cab waiting for her in the background of course, :p :lol:

haha that sounds funny! :D

crazygirl
11-01-2006, 10:54
well its not sharon has she is leaving, johnny leaves in febuary so maybe it will be grant or phil even though i would love to see sharon pull a gun on him

Angeltigger
11-01-2006, 10:57
Why would Jake want to kill johnny? have i missed something? it mostly could be Phil or sharon as they both want johnny dead.

BlackKat
11-01-2006, 11:02
Why would Jake want to kill johnny? have i missed something? it mostly could be Phil or sharon as they both want johnny dead.

Danny's rumoured death is rumoured to have something to do with Johnny. (Yes, it's all rumours :lol: ). Even if it is Jake that ends up killing Danny, it'll be because of Johnny that it gets to that point I think. So Jake would want revenge on that, plus the fact that he wouldn't be thinking straight.

crazygirl
11-01-2006, 11:03
people always die in eastenders

Kim
11-01-2006, 16:02
ok i know this isnt a spoiler but it could well turn out to be so thats why its in the spoiler section!lol

anyways....ive read that johnny gets shot and quite possibly dies (cant quite reme,ber) the three suspects are jake, sharon and grant. does anyone know for certain as i have my suspicions but id like to know for sure.

Yep he dies, Soaplife has Sharon, Jake and Grant on the cover as suspects.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-01-2006, 18:31
I am thinking it's Grant..

matt1378
11-01-2006, 18:50
Yep he dies, Soaplife has Sharon, Jake and Grant on the cover as suspects.

can you post up a scan?

BlackKat
11-01-2006, 18:55
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9531/1001soaplifecover9jt.th.jpg (http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001soaplifecover9jt.jpg)

There isn't much inside about Johnny's final exit, but it does say he takes Ruby away to start a new life somewhere, but it's only three weeks before something brings him back.

sheilamarie
11-01-2006, 18:56
aww i think it will be grant who kills johnny well i hope it isnt jakey

the_watts_rule
11-01-2006, 19:06
It will probably be Grant.

Sounds Good.

the_watts_rule
11-01-2006, 19:07

Sharon with a gun in one hand and a baby in the other :lol:

di marco
11-01-2006, 20:23
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9531/1001soaplifecover9jt.th.jpg (http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001soaplifecover9jt.jpg)

There isn't much inside about Johnny's final exit, but it does say he takes Ruby away to start a new life somewhere, but it's only three weeks before something brings him back.

when does this happen seeing as jake is the only one of them in the square atm? thanks for posting the cover :)

Katy
11-01-2006, 20:25
im thining Grant. It may well be his reason for returning.

BlackKat
11-01-2006, 20:26
when does this happen seeing as jake is the only one of them in the square atm? thanks for posting the cover :)

Johnny leaves end of next week. Three weeks away would put his return...oh, what do you know? Right on the 21st Anniversary week, :lol: Which is strange because Billy Murray said he'd be gone by then on BBC Breakfast. :searchme: Maybe they don't make a big deal out of it being the anniversary like last year, so he got his dates mixed up.

di marco
11-01-2006, 20:32
Johnny leaves end of next week. Three weeks away would put his return...oh, what do you know? Right on the 21st Anniversary week, :lol: Which is strange because Billy Murray said he'd be gone by then on BBC Breakfast. :searchme: Maybe they don't make a big deal out of it being the anniversary like last year, so he got his dates mixed up.

ok thanks. i dont think it will be sharon cos in an interview it sounded like letitia isnt coming back that soon

sheilamarie
11-01-2006, 20:33
i really hope jake dont kill him although it will bring out another side of the charcter

BlackKat
11-01-2006, 21:21
Tish could have filmed some scenes in advance like she did with Den's death, :searchme: Shock appearance, kills Johnny, and leaves again same episode.

I wouldn't like that though, it would be too...well, it would be a repeat of last year, but it was also just be a rather random ending for Johnny.

I wonder if we find out who does it in the episode, or if we have a "Who Killed Johnny?" storyline.

~charlie-lou~
12-01-2006, 01:27

Noooooooo Johnny can't die!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

di marco
12-01-2006, 06:33
Tish could have filmed some scenes in advance like she did with Den's death, :searchme: Shock appearance, kills Johnny, and leaves again same episode.

I wouldn't like that though, it would be too...well, it would be a repeat of last year, but it was also just be a rather random ending for Johnny.

I wonder if we find out who does it in the episode, or if we have a "Who Killed Johnny?" storyline.

yeh it would be good if sharon did kill him but as you say i wouldnt like it to be just a random appearance to do it, she would have to be there to do it (if you get what i mean)

Crazy Gal 88
12-01-2006, 17:37
o i would love sharon 2 kill him - really slowly as well and be like 'this ones for dennis' lol and she shouldnt get caught either!i love sharon and i hate johnny - ill be glad to see the back of him to be honest!