PDA

View Full Version : Carl - OMG... liar!

~charlie-lou~
09-01-2006, 21:44
I couldn't believe on the New Year's Day episode when he lied he was taking his kids out ice-skating and spent his time getting pissed down the Woolpack! Then when Jimmy came to the pub and told him dinner would be on the table in 10 minutes...

"and no sign of Thomas and Anya, what a surprise!"

:lol:

I love the Kings, but I always thought Carl was the sweet, honest one! And he's just a lying clodhopper who never bothers to see his little children. :rolleyes:

Jada-GDR
09-01-2006, 21:55
ah well, your perfect vision of carl is RUINED FOREVER MORE lol

chance
09-01-2006, 22:43
i missed that,oh well at least they are being realistic,im sure alot of weekend dads do that

~charlie-lou~
10-01-2006, 01:43
True. But he did do it in rather a sneaky way. At least they all had a laugh about it afterwards, though. :)

Babe14
10-01-2006, 12:37
I don't think that Carl would of done this if he really had arranged to see his kids, afterall he loves them to bits. I think the reason he done this was to get away from Tom's lecturing and Jimmy's sarcasm!

~charlie-lou~
10-01-2006, 14:36
True. It's obvious he loves them, but still, he barely ever sees them!

More effort, Carly hun. I'm sure they'd love to see you!

:cheer:

Jemma
10-01-2006, 16:37
I remember watching that and thinking :eek: LIAR! lol He should see his kids more often, I don't really see why not - they don't have to make a big thing about it, just have some shots of them with him sometimes.

~charlie-lou~
10-01-2006, 17:50
Agreed, Jemma. :D

Jada-GDR
10-01-2006, 19:17
i missed that,oh well at least they are being realistic,im sure alot of weekend dads do thathope not! lol

Tamzi
10-01-2006, 21:22
He did it again today, when he was the phone to Chas (woo she's back) and he said it was the kids. LIAR! I think he just wanted to escape form Tom and Jimmy.
xxx

~charlie-lou~
10-01-2006, 21:23
He did it again today, when he was the phone to Chas (woo she's back) and he said it was the kids. LIAR! I think he just wanted to escape form Tom and Jimmy.
xxx

HAHA yeah. Tom was a useless Dad, so we can see where he gets it from! But to be fair to Jimmy, at least he wanted a family, Carl is starting to simply use his as an excuse! :angry: Silly man! LIAR!