PDA

View Full Version : Diana Fraser - the Bay's grizzliest grandmother!

Emmak2005
07-01-2006, 20:38
I can't wait to see the storyline unfold between Irene & Diana Fraser over granddaughter Olivia. Shame as there seems to be no sign of her lovely son James. I thought Chloe got married to him, or did she get cold feet and he fled as it was too painful a rejection for him to stick around.

http://backtothebay.net/images/chloe.jpg

xStephaniex
07-01-2006, 21:34
i want Irene to get custody of olivia !!! i dont know why but i dont like her biological grandma !! she seems really frightening ( i dont get frigtened easy btw :p - ahhhhh who put that tweenies book there :( :p ) - yeh ill shut up now !... Irene to get olivia !! and great banner btw Emma :p :D

CrazyLea
07-01-2006, 21:42
i want irene to get custody to :p i dont like diana either, remember slightly when she was in it before she was such a bitch :p i think james is coming back next week for something (dont think im meant to post that here)

Emmak2005
08-01-2006, 00:44
Thanks for your replys, I was a bit worried about the banner though, with that certain word in it. Thought the post might have been removed because of it, but it should be ok, as people will understand why it's being said. Thanks for the info about James though.

Katy
08-01-2006, 12:47
the banners great. I think the storys unfolding just nicely. Cant believe Irene has run off, it looks so obvious that she has something to hide.

samantha nixon
08-01-2006, 17:53
the banner is really good and i want irene to get custody of olivia as i dont like her real nan

~*~Leanne~*~
08-01-2006, 18:29
i want irene to get custody of olivia as her gran is freaky