PDA

View Full Version : Sadie/Patsy Fans ONLY thread!

xCharliex
07-01-2006, 19:07
Heres a thread for all positive comments about Sadie King/Patsy Kensit!

Seeing as i cant be bothered to keep saying nice things in literally every 'anti Sadie/Patsy' threads i thought id start a thread for FANS ONLY

So if you have something nastsy to say post it elsewhere.

I cant wait for Sadie to come back into Emmerdale, i have a feeling shes going to be very bitter and sour on her return, and will most definately have something up here sleeve.

samantha nixon
07-01-2006, 19:19
charlie this thread is a great idea eben if it is the two of us lol i cant wait for her to come back and i think shes gonna have some tricks up her sleeve aswell

~charlie-lou~
07-01-2006, 19:21
Lol, well I won't stay in here for long because you all know my views, but just so you know Charlie, I respect the way you've sorted it out. :)

xCharliex
07-01-2006, 19:26
Haha i know Sam Nixon! Just me and you, well its cool theres was a thread ages ago that me and JoJoMum were the only two that talked on it but who cares!!

At least we can post positive comments without the interuption of others posting negative views, at least this way neither of us will get upset about the dissing that has been going on :cheer:

samantha nixon
07-01-2006, 19:30
yeah and then we wont change the threads to all about sadie lol

xCharliex
07-01-2006, 20:11
Lol yeah exactly!

Sam Nixon Fan
07-01-2006, 21:20
when does sadie come back, i only partically watch emmerdale soim not very knowledgeable about it?

samantha nixon
07-01-2006, 21:31
charlie said she might be back filming now so it will be soon hopefully