PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Special - Back From The Dead

Pages : [1] 2

Lennie
05-01-2006, 00:25
There will be another late night special in February - here i am going to put all the spoilers for the late night special - so you can discuss them here as you did with the last late night special which was a great success - in the thread :) :thumbsup:

All About Soap - 2006 Preview
Finally, in a late night special in February, a familiar face turns up at the Owens - with dire consequences for Nicole!

Soaplife - 2006 Preview
Scheduled for February this dramatic late nighter sees the return of drink spiker and rapist Andy, the man who should have died instantly when he fell over that cliff! Now he's turning his attentions to Nicole... Is he going to take his anger at Russ and Sam out on her?
To add tot he drama Louise, Mandy and Sam (i think this is a magazine mistake as it cant be Sam name there) go on a luxury trip - with disastrous consequences... Hmm...Mandy's been around a long time now. Could her time be up?

Hollyoaks - From Digital Spy Soap Scoop
Hollyoaks is gearing itself for its next late-night installment: Back from the Dead. This four-part late-night spin-off series sees drug rapist Andy return to the Chester soap very much alive and intent on revenge.

Russ and Sam Owen believe they’ve killed him, but when the brothers receive shocking text message pictures, they realise that Andy is back and has seduced and abducted their younger sister, Nicole. Suddenly a frantic search to save their sibling turns into a terrifying cat and mouse chase. But the outcome, though shocking and deadly, is something none of them could have predicted.

Meanwhile, Mandy and her new-found buddies, Clare and Louise, strike out on a girly adventure, but when an intruder rudely breaks up their idyllic stay at the luxury country house sees them go from pampering to false imprisonment in one heady break.

However, Louise is more shocked when the strange man who was so quick to come to their rescue seems to know all about her. Will he expose the secrets from her past that she was trying so hard to keep hidden from her friends? Louise is worried that this isn’t the last she’ll see of him and her life may never be the same again…

sheilamarie
05-01-2006, 00:29
wow looks good cant wait

Chris_2k11
05-01-2006, 00:56
Hmm...Mandy's been around a long time now. Could her time be up?Nooooooo! :crying: I hope not! :(

Debs
05-01-2006, 10:58
:cheer: hooray another brillaint sounding late night episode :cheer:

Debs
05-01-2006, 10:59
Hmm...Mandy's been around a long time now. Could her time be up?

noooooooooo surely she wont die!! i havent heard anything about her leavibng???????

Chris_2k11
05-01-2006, 11:00
noooooooooo surely she wont die!! i havent heard anything about her leavibng???????She better not be debs! :angry:

Debs
05-01-2006, 11:01
She better not be debs! :angry:

oh dear one extremely unhappy mr chris!!!

Chris_2k11
05-01-2006, 11:02
oh dear one extremely unhappy mr chris!!!You can say that again debs! :mad: I mean, Hollyoaks just wouldn't be Hollyoaks without Mandy! :(

Debs
05-01-2006, 11:04
You can say that again debs! :mad: I mean, Hollyoaks just wouldn't be Hollyoaks without Mandy! :(

no i guess not she is one of the best characters!!

Chris_2k11
05-01-2006, 11:06
no i guess not she is one of the best characters!!Erm excuse me debs! *cough cough* :o I think you mean she IS the best character! :p

Debs
05-01-2006, 11:11
Erm excuse me debs! *cough cough* :o I think you mean she IS the best character! :p

oh yeah silly me thats exactly what i meant she IS THE BEST EVER!¬

Chris_2k11
05-01-2006, 11:19
oh yeah silly me thats exactly what i meant she IS THE BEST EVER!¬lol :D

di marco
05-01-2006, 16:19
sounds really good, thanks for posting! :)

Katy
05-01-2006, 17:06
i cant wait. 2006 sounds so good. I love the late night special.

Thandie
06-01-2006, 11:17
What past does Louise have? In case i might have missed something.

Chris_2k11
06-01-2006, 11:18
What past does Louise have? In case i might have missed something.I think it's something to do with drugs.

di marco
06-01-2006, 20:17
I think it's something to do with drugs.

yeh i think that too, cos she mentioned a bit about that when she was spiked

Crazy Gal 88
10-01-2006, 19:07
when are these on?

Lennie
12-01-2006, 23:47
Andy returns for Hollyoaks special

Monday January 9, 08:55 AM

Hollyoaks residents had better look out - Andy's about.

Chester's evil date-rapist, played by Warren Brown, will return in a late-night special episode of the Channel 4 soap in February.

He was last seen falling towards the foot of a cliff after a scuffle with brothers Sam (Louis Tamone) and Russ (Stuart Manning).

Presumed dead by police, his reappearance will shock many who thought they had seen the back of him.

Hollyoaks producer David Hanson said: "A late-night episode on Valentine's Day will end in a fatal confrontation, but I can't say who dies."

The twisted student befriended Sam after they met at the Extreme Sports Society at Hollyoaks Community College.

At first Andy seemed exciting and his mysterious nature appealed to the previously shy Sam.

However, it wasn't long before their thrill-seeking ways took a sinister turn for the worse, with horrific consequences for any ladies who got in their way.

Dannii (Christina Taylor), Louise (Roxanne McKee), Mel (Cassie Powney) and Sophie (Connie Powney) are just a few of Andy's victims, and will be less than pleased to see the criminal upon his return.

Angeltigger
13-01-2006, 14:56
So is this a new late night one

Lennie
21-01-2006, 13:10
So is this a new late night one

Yeah - which is happening in Feb

Angeltigger
21-01-2006, 20:35
i just did not know if it was the one that i missed

Tinkerbell
23-01-2006, 13:39
Not sure how you can say Mandy is the best character. She has been through some unbelievable rubbish stuff and is a 2 dimensional character... either very happy or very sad. There is no middle ground!

di marco
23-01-2006, 19:44
Not sure how you can say Mandy is the best character. She has been through some unbelievable rubbish stuff and is a 2 dimensional character... either very happy or very sad. There is no middle ground!

well i think shes a great character, at least her storylines arent boring! who would you say is the best character then?

Lennie
23-01-2006, 20:12
I think Sarah Dunn is a fantastic actress

di marco
23-01-2006, 20:16
I think Sarah Dunn is a fantastic actress

yeh me too, shes brilliant! :)

Chris_2k11
23-01-2006, 21:14
I think Sarah Dunn is a fantastic actressMe too! I think her and Nick Pickard work really well together! :)

Lennie
23-01-2006, 21:31
Me too! I think her and Nick Pickard work really well together! :)

I agree - i thought them two getting married (Mandy/Tony) would be stupid but they work off against each other very well as Mandy and Tony, there's never a dull moment with them two lol

Chloe O'brien
23-01-2006, 21:37
i wonder if andy's return will result in sam leaving

lizjae
23-01-2006, 21:47
i wonder if andy's return will result in sam leavingRumour has it that Sam is the one killed in the late night eps :eek:

di marco
24-01-2006, 07:58
Rumour has it that Sam is the one killed in the late night eps :eek:

well id rather sam got killed than mandy!

leanne27
24-01-2006, 20:17
i bet it will be sam who gets killed, i mean it would save him having to go to court with andy when his involvement ot the rapes is found out

Em
24-01-2006, 20:53
all sounds good anyway! Hope it aint mandy that dies, wouldbe so sad for antonia!(or helen still confused on this!)

di marco
24-01-2006, 20:55
all sounds good anyway! Hope it aint mandy that dies, wouldbe so sad for antonia!(or helen still confused on this!)

her names grace!

Em
24-01-2006, 20:58
oh for gods sake ! I only missed 2 episodes! (i tend to watch it in bed sunday morn LOL!) missed last part of last weeks tho so thanks!

how did it end up being grace? or should i post this elsewhere?

di marco
24-01-2006, 21:00
oh for gods sake ! I only missed 2 episodes! (i tend to watch it in bed sunday morn LOL!) missed last part of last weeks tho so thanks!

how did it end up being grace? or should i post this elsewhere?

erm you should probably post it in the general part, theres a thread already there called the christening, otherwise we might get told off for going off topic!

Em
24-01-2006, 21:01
hee hee thought we might! thanks tho!

doginthepond
24-01-2006, 22:19
I hope it's not Mandy that dies. She can be annoying but apart from Tony and Jack she must be the longest serving character and she has been through so much. I think having watched hollyoaks pretty much from the start I would miss her.

Lennie
26-01-2006, 01:46
Soaplife Magazine
30 Jan – 10 Feb

Friday 10th Feb

Look Who’s Stalking!
Last seen hurtling over a cliff after a fight with Sam and Russ, evil date-rapist Andy somehow escaped the sticky end he so much deserved.
But while we all knew that, the brothers never hung around long enough to check that he was really dead and gone.
And now he’s back to take a terrible revenge for what he sees as partner-in-crime Sam’s disloyalty.
As he lurks in the shadows, Nicole and Sarah are blissfully unaware as they chat about Sarah’s lack of luck with boys. But little do they know that its Nicole’s luck that’s really running out.
Andy knows just how he’s going to get revenge on Sam and Russ… and their little sister is in terrible, terrible danger!

di marco
26-01-2006, 08:08
i wish andy would kill nicole!

Em
26-01-2006, 08:57
LOL! me too! Please let her be the one who dies - She is so annoying!!

Lennie
26-01-2006, 14:56
DS Spoilers - run up to the late night episodes

7th - 10th Feb, 6.30pm CH4

Airing Tuesday, 7th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Liz plans for the future, but what will happen to Sophie and Sam?

Airing Wednesday, 8th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Russ is uncomfortable with the amount of time Sam is spending with Sophie. He receives a call that chills him to the bone and threatens to jeopardise everything…

Airing Thursday, 9th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Russ and Sam are called back to the police station for questioning.
Will Sam take Russ's advice and finish with Sophie?

Airing Friday, 10th February 2006 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Sam is finding it increasingly difficult to lie to Sophie about the extent of his involvement in the rapes.
Caught between confessing all to Sophie, risking losing her for good or being comforted in the arms of the woman he's falling in love with, is there really any contest?
And Andy is back! And he wants revenge!

di marco
26-01-2006, 15:12
do the late night epis start on the 14th?

Lennie
26-01-2006, 15:20
do the late night epis start on the 14th?

I am not sure if it starts on that date or at the start of the week on 13 which is Monday

I am thinking the Monday 13th :)

di marco
26-01-2006, 15:22
I am not sure if it starts on that date or at the start of the week on 13 which is Monday

I am thinking the Monday 13th :)

oh right sorry i meant the 13th, was looking at your post and thought it said monday was the 7th

Lennie
26-01-2006, 15:25
Usually late night eps last around 4 episodes - so it should be Monday - Thursday :)

Em
26-01-2006, 16:54
Cant wait it sounds great!

leanne27
29-01-2006, 11:29
dont know if this has allready being posted but on the hollyoaks website it says andy is back on feburary 10th, hollyoaks going to be good :)

Penguin8191
29-01-2006, 13:39
sounds good - i think andy should kill nicole too she is so annoying!

#1 SexyTink
29-01-2006, 16:39
late night yay!

Debs
29-01-2006, 16:41
sounds good - i think andy should kill nicole too she is so annoying!

we can only hope thathe would!

Bree
29-01-2006, 16:47
yep i think that would be good if he did

leanne27
30-01-2006, 17:00
i dont particularly like nicole but i think she's ok, nancy is much more annoying

Lennie
31-01-2006, 13:21
Inside Soap Magazine
4th – 10th Feb

He’s Back

Desperate for revenge on Sam and Russ, Andy targets their little sister…

You can’t keep a good soap villain down, and ever since evil Andy Holt survived a near-fatal fall from a cliff late last year, we knew he would one day return to take his revenge. This week, the wait is over, as Andy is spotted in Hollyoaks village – but how does he plan to get back at Russ and Sam Owen the brothers who almost killed him?
“Andy is back for revenge,” explains Warren Brown, who plays him. “He feels that Sam lied to him, which sounds weird, but he appreciated Sam’s friendship was really hurt by the betrayal. Andy thought he could carry on drugging girls and never get caught. He didn’t expect his ‘adventure’ to end – so Russ and Sam ruined that for him and he’s livid. Andy’s been planning a way to get back at both of them, and he’s devised the perfect means of doing so.”
Andy and Sam’s drug rape of several Hollyoaks girls sent terror through the college campus. However, when Sam became disgusted with their behaviour, his dramatic confrontation with Andy ended in the fateful cliff fall. But if Sam and Russ thought that was the end of it, they’re very much mistaken.
“Andy’s planned this return to the last letter,” reveals Warren. “He’s determined to make the brothers pay for letting him fall, and he’s going to do it the harshest way possible – by targeting their family.”
Andy’s plan is put into action when he approaches the boys’ younger sister, Nicole, who’s at the park with her friend, Sarah. Unaware of his past, and vulnerable to his charms, Nicole is taken in by Andy’s act. And he couldn’t be more delighted…
“Nicole knows nothing of Andy’s dark side, because that would involve Sam and Russ admitting what happened,” explains Warren. “So she just assumes that he’s been doing his own thing for a while. However, it’s the first step in Andy’s revenge. Getting in with Sam and Russ’s sister is the most despicable thing he can do. I can’t say what he’s planning, but if you thought Andy was nasty before, be prepared to see his true colours in next week’s explosive late-night episodes!”
The boys may soon be at war on screen, but Warren, who’s just filming after seven months on the show, is quick to point out that the actors are good mates.
“Andy’s ruthless, but I’ not” he laughs. “Stuart Manning (Russ) and Louis Tamone (Sam) and I get on brilliantly. Louis and I recently went to Chicago for a few days, which was great. We’ll stay in touch, although I doubt Andy and Sam will!”

di marco
31-01-2006, 15:40
We’ll stay in touch, although I doubt Andy and Sam will!”

so that means that one of them is leaving then so it must be one of them that dies?

Bree
31-01-2006, 15:43
so that means that one of them is leaving then so it must be one of them that dies?if thats true i hope its andy i hate him

di marco
31-01-2006, 15:51
if thats true i hope its andy i hate him

andys one of those characters you love to hate (well thats what i think anyway) so although when hes on screen i dont like him hes a good character to have, and i think warren plays him really well

Bree
31-01-2006, 16:38
yeah i do lthink andys a good charcter but i dont like him that much but he is good to watch

Lennie
01-02-2006, 01:07
Calling A `Holt`
01 February 2006

http://www.hollyoaks.com/img/news_pics/1078/large.jpg

Andy's back, having miraculously survived being thrown off a tall building. Is anyone able to put a stop to his obscene occupation?

Relish
The last we'd seen of Mr Holt was the grisly aftermath of his "murder" at the hands of Russell and Sam. The pair were convinced he was safely gone from this world, and were busy trying to ensure he was safely gone from their thoughts.

In both instances their efforts have been in vain. Andy's about to return to the Village, kidnap Nicole, and resume his criminal ways with renewed relish.

Crashing
Nicole isn't the only one whose life gets turned upside down by his reappearance. As Louis Tamone, aka Sam Owen, explains: "Sam is turmoil. Only he knows what Andy is truly capable of and he is desperate to find Nicole. He was also counting on Andy's death being the only link between him and the rapes. There is suddenly a very real possibility that the truth could come out and Sam's life could come crashing down around him."

Survival
Mel also finds herself wrapped up in this unnerving imbroglio after a chance sighting of Andy at a funfair. Pretty soon she finds herself in the perilous position of ensuring the Owen family's entire survival.

The consequences of Andy's resurrection unfold during the course of four late-night specials titled HOLLYOAKS: NO GOING BACK, beginning on Channel 4 at 11pm on Monday 13th February.

Lennie
01-02-2006, 19:54
LATE NIGHT SPOILERS

Spoilers: 13th Feb - 17th Feb

Monday February 13 2006 - 6:30pm
Nicole (Ciara Janson) runs into Andy (Warren Brown) on the way to school and is taken aback when Andy offers to take her out for a ride on his new bike. Later he suggests they head off together... away from school, families, everything. Nicole agrees, and Andy drives her off into certain danger. Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn) struggles to get ready for her girlie holiday, but everything seems to be going wrong, leaving behind a very disgruntled Tony (Nick Pickard) and a vulnerable Becca (Ali Bastian).The drama of Nicole's abduction and Mandy's holiday continues later tonight on Channel 4 at 11.00pm with a Hollyoaks special Hollyoaks: Back from the Dead.

Late night Hollyoaks returns to Channel 4 on four consecutive nights this week with the brand new mini series, Hollyoaks: Back from the Dead. Nicole (Ciara Janson) is in for the ride of her life as she speeds away on the back of Andy's (Warren Brown) bike. With his brutal charm Andy manages to play on Nicole's naivety and innocence, the very things he threatens to take away from her. When Sam (Louis Tamone) is sent photos of Nicole from an anonymous source, alarm bells start to ring: Andy's back for revenge, and it looks like Nicole's his next victim. Can the brothers track down Nicole before it's too late? Meanwhile, Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn), Louise (Roxanne McKee) and Clare (Samantha Rowley) are off on a holiday adventure, but where will they end up? Stranded in the middle of nowhere, broken-heeled and bitter, the girls search for somewhere to stay the night. Mel (Cassie Powney) and O.B. (Darren Jeffries) have fallen off the wagon on Southport promenade. Can Mel trust her own instincts enough to leave O.B. and go in search of the man who raped her? Continues tomorrow night at 11.05pm

Tuesday February 14 2006
The brand new late-night Hollyoaks mini series Hollyoaks: Back from the Dead continues. Andy (Warren Brown) is enjoying the power he has over Nicole (Ciara Janson) and continues to taunt Sam (Louis Tamone) and Russ (Stuart Manning). Andy's plans take another cruel turn as he pulls out a bottle of GHB, but is Nicole strong enough to fight him off? Having slept the night in an empty barn, Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn), Louise (Roxanne McKee) and Clare (Samantha Rowley) are confronted by a shotgun-wielding farmer. O.B. (Darren Jeffries) wakes to find himself in an empty bed: Mel (Cassie Powney) hasn't returned from her search for the phantom Andy. She goes to get a security guard, but will she find Andy in time?

Wednesday February 15 2006
The brand new late-night Hollyoaks mini series Hollyoaks: Back from the Dead continues. Coming down from the effects of the GHB, Nicole (Ciara Janson), finds herself in a warehouse in the clutches of a smiling Andy (Warren Brown). Mel (Cassie Powney) continues her search for Andy and it feels like drink is the only thing that's keeping her going. After a night in the cells, Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn), Louise (Roxanne McKee) and Clare (Samantha Rowley) are in full bickering mode. But just who is Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis), and why is Louise so keen to get away?

Thursday February 16 2006
Nicole (Ciara Janson) is tied up as Andy (Warren Brown) prepares to rape her, and there's nothing Sam (Louis Tamone) and Russ (Stuart Manning) can do to help her... Saved from the psychopathic woman, Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn), Louise (Roxanne McKee) and Clare (Samantha Rowley) are free to enjoy what's left of their holiday. Louise is troubled by the intimate and fractured past she shares with Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis), but what about the future?

Friday February 17 2006 - 6:30pm
Becca (Ali Bastian) spends the morning in seventh Heaven with Justin (Chris Fountain), but is brought back to earth with a bump. Louise (Roxanne McKee) is shocked when Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) arrives in Hollyoaks. They haven't spoken in two years - how has he tracked her down? Jack (James McKenna) is concerned the lads aren't doing their share while Frankie is away.

Lennie
01-02-2006, 21:56
Night of the Living Deadback

http://www.merseytv.com//images/Andylarge.jpg

Russ (Stuart Manning) and Sam (Louis Tamone) are set to be reeling with shock when they discover that not only is Andy back from the dead, but he's also kidnapped their sister Nicole (Ciara Janson).

Following the dramatic climax of the last late night series HOLLYOAKS: NO GOING BACK, Sam and Russ have been living with the secret of Andy's (Warren Brown) murder. Indeed, they had made a pact to take the truth to the grave...

But when Andy meets Nicole she is flattered by his attentions and blissfully unaware of what he is capable. She is tricked into taking a trip away with him and convinces her friends to cover for her.

Innocent Nicole's life hangs in the balance as Andy embarks on a menacing game of cat and mouse with her brothers.

Meanwhile, Mel (Cassie Powney) is also convinced that Andy is back after a chance glimpse of him at the funfair on a trip with OB (Darren Jeffries). Ignoring OB's pleas to let it go, she sets off to find him. Her perseverance could be the only thing to save the Owen family from Andy's malevolence.

Louis Tamone, who plays Sam Owen, comments: "Sam is in turmoil. Only he knows what Andy is truly capable of and he is desperate to find Nicole. He was also counting on Andy's death being the only link between him and the rapes. There is suddenly a very real possibility that the truth could come out and Sam's life could come crashing down around him."

HOLLYOAKS: BACK FROM THE DEAD runs on Channel 4 from 13th-16th February at 11.00pm.

Chris_2k11
01-02-2006, 21:58
Thanks for posting Lennie!! I flippin' can't wait!!! :)

Red08
02-02-2006, 11:55
Does Andy actually rape Nicole?

Lennie
02-02-2006, 12:17
Dont know - we will have to wait and see

Abbie
02-02-2006, 12:34
wow and oh my gosh i soooo cant wait

Alice254
03-02-2006, 16:02
Just a thought....does anybody remember when Andy was with Nicole last time, and he took those photos of her and him on the bike together on his phone....as far as I remember he didn't send them to Sam, and said "You'll keep"......I wonder if he's going to use those this time to lure Sam and Russ...and whether he does actually rape her...cant wait to see!

Red08
03-02-2006, 16:13
Oh ye, good memory!! Can't wait to find out what happens.

x Amby x
03-02-2006, 16:46
can't wait to see these episodes! its going to be good!

leanne27
06-02-2006, 16:35
i dont think he actually rapes nicole or we would have heard of that by now, he probably intends to but russ and sam get there in time.

Katy
06-02-2006, 17:39
i am getting excited now, all the magazine articles look really good. He is such a nasty piece of work i hope andy gets what he deserves.

Angeltigger
06-02-2006, 17:41
Does Andy actually rape Nicole?i think he does as they was a thing that Andy did rape her- it would be his way of getting back..

When is it on?

Lennie
06-02-2006, 18:10
Valentines week, 13th Feb - 16th Feb

Angeltigger
06-02-2006, 22:36
at what time? please don't say after 10

Lennie
06-02-2006, 23:24
It is after 10pm - Is on at 11pm or 11.05pm :)

leanne27
07-02-2006, 18:53
you have probably all read inside and all about soaps articles for the late night special, it is absolutely awful they way andy kidnaps nicole and treats sam and andy i hope he gets his true comupence! he should definately win villain of the year! LOL

x Amby x
07-02-2006, 21:22
can't wait for these episodes theyre gonna be good! Andy is a great character! Cant wait to see his revenge on Sam and Russ!

gbnut
08-02-2006, 19:49
it is on at 11.05 and is on for 30 mins

Lennie
09-02-2006, 17:18
Andy returns in todays e4 episode

Lennie
10-02-2006, 01:19
Behind You!

10 February 2006

http://www.hollyoaks.com/img/news_pics/1107/large.jpg

What are these two looking so pleased for? One of them's about to be abducted, for heaven's sake!

Loathing
If Nicole and Sarah would only turn around, they'd see the face of the individual who's about to send one of them into a veritable turmoil of fear and loathing. Except they wouldn't know it, and wouldn't be able to do the slightest thing about it. Yet.

Hamstrung
Nicole is far too busy pestering Sarah about her chances striking up a proper relationship with Rhys to prepare herself for being struck down by an overly (and overtly) amorous suitor.

As such, when Andy fashions his advance and fine-tunes his patter, Nicole is caught utterly unawares and hopelessly hamstrung.

Warned
It's the cue for a sequence of events to begin which will continue to unfold all next week in a succession of special late night episodes. HOLLYOAKS: BACK FROM THE DEAD kicks off on Monday at 11.05pm on Channel 4.

You know what to expect when the show goes after hours, so don't say you haven't been warned. It's just a shame Nicole hasn't...

Lennie
10-02-2006, 01:29
Apparantly Louise is married and her husband Sean comes back into her life - (not sure whether they are divorced or not)

Debs
10-02-2006, 10:21
Andy returns in todays e4 episode

and didint he look eveil lennie!

he just creeps me out completely but i am glad to see him back. i cant wait to next weeks late night specials

Lennie
10-02-2006, 10:50
and didint he look eveil lennie!

he just creeps me out completely but i am glad to see him back. i cant wait to next weeks late night specials

Yeah - he did look evil especially him giving that cunning smirk on his face while looking at Nicole.

Cant wait for next week :cheer:

Em
10-02-2006, 12:13
I cant wait - after seeing the promos I may actually feel sorry for Nicole!

Dr. Tangliss
10-02-2006, 12:21
Yeah, regardless of the fact she is annoying, I feel sorry for her too.

di marco
10-02-2006, 12:29
Apparantly Louise is married and her husband Sean comes back into her life - (not sure whether they are divorced or not)

oh so seans her husband, wondered what the connection would be. where did you read that?

Lennie
10-02-2006, 17:30
In All About Soap magazine, Louise must of gotten married when she was young

di marco
10-02-2006, 19:45
In All About Soap magazine, Louise must of gotten married when she was young

thanks, yeh i read it today after i asked you, she must have got married young as shes not that old now

Lennie
13-02-2006, 09:12
55 Minutes To Midnight
13 February 2006

There's a whiff of finality in the air this week. Somebody's out for some closure, someone's taking a final bow...and it's almost 11.05pm!

http://www.hollyoaks.com/img/news_pics/1108/large.jpg

Batch
Yes, that's the time you want to be tuning in to Channel 4 to catch the first episode of HOLLYOAKS: BACK FROM THE DEAD - the latest boisterous batch of after-hours 'OAKS spin-offs, charting the resolution to the long-running storyline involving serial rapist Andy, his erstwhile friend Sam, and his sister (and Andy's latest prey) Nicole.

Revenge
Having previously persuaded themselves of their success in finishing Andy off last year, both Sam and Russell are naturally horrified at their nemesis' capacity for resurrection.

When Sam starts receiving photos on his phone showing Andy and Nicole together, he knows he's up against the clock if he wants to rescue his sister and deliver revenge upon his sometime partner in crime.

Tryst
Meanwhile Mel and OB are conducting a very public and well-fuelled tryst on Southport's sparkling seafront. Whirling amidst the carousels, bumper cars and halls of mirrors, however, Mel is sure that she catches a glimpse of Andy.

Could her sozzled eyes be playing tricks upon her? Is her rapist still out there, munching on candy floss and penny chews? Try not to scream unless you want to go faster in tonight's special late night HOLLYOAKS.

Chris_2k11
13-02-2006, 14:39
Oh yes it's tonight isn't it! :cheer: Roll on 11pm!!!! :cheer:

leanne27
13-02-2006, 16:43
it seems like we've being waiting forever for this! as we've known another late night special was due way back in december.

Chris_2k11
13-02-2006, 17:07
it seems like we've being waiting forever for this! as we've known another late night special was due way back in december.The wait is finally over though! :cheer:

Lennie
13-02-2006, 21:32
Payback Time

Evil rapist Andy comes back from the 'dead' to plot his revenge on Sam and Russ for trying to kill him in the quarry.

Andy survived his 'fatal' fall and now returns, with his eye firmly on Sam and Russ's naive sister Nicole. "He is determined to get his own back," says Warren Brown, who plays him. "Sam and Russ left him for dead. Now it's their turn to suffer."

Andy lures all three into a trap and prepares to rape Nicole as her brothers watch helplessly.

Chris_2k11
13-02-2006, 22:56
Just 10 minutes to go!! :cool:

Chris_2k11
13-02-2006, 23:08
lmao! The girls faces when they walked into that pub! :rotfl:

Angeltigger
14-02-2006, 06:24
It was cool- Andy is so freaky... nicole is so dumb.

looks like mel is the new Lisa hunter with the bra and knickers.

Oh dear the police did not believe mel when she told them that she saw andy.
the girls were so funny when they walked into the pub.. Mandy is so funny.. wonder what tony going to say when she don't come back with his Car- he will be a cross man.

what did andy say after the credits to that man with the women.

Debs
14-02-2006, 10:38
last nights late night was brillaint i really do enjoy the late night ones now, they used to be rubbish!

it had everything last night

andys evilness, nicoles thckness, mandy louise and claire being sooo funny!

roll on tonight i loveed it

x Amby x
14-02-2006, 14:17
The late night episodes were, great i had been waiting for them all day! I cracked up when Clare was in that drinking competition lol! And then girls got lost! Nicole is so stupid, she should have caught on that something was wrong. Mel and OB were great too. xx

Angeltigger
14-02-2006, 14:26
Yeah but with nicole she just think andy is her brother mate- but she must have know that they were all not friends and mostly you will get raped by someone that you know.

Debs
14-02-2006, 14:42
Yeah but with nicole she just think andy is her brother mate- but she must have know that they were all not friends and mostly you will get raped by someone that you know.

i think they kept it from her didnt tthey?

nicole is no naive she wouldnt even think anything was wrong silly girl

Angeltigger
14-02-2006, 14:46
Well i don't know as i missed loads of hollyoaks as i moved... no television... no hollyoaks- so that why i said
but she must have know that they were all not friends

Chris_2k11
14-02-2006, 14:49
Brilliant episode last night! How thick is Nicole really!?!? :confused: Although saying that, Andy can be quite convincing when he wants to be! Nearly slipped up when he mentioned that Carrie & Rob had gone away though didn't he! :eek: Bit of a coincidence that O.B & Mel just happened to be in the same amusement park at the same time as Andy & Nicole, but this is soapland I suppose! :rolleyes: :D Louise/Mandy/Claire were brilliant! What a fantastic triple act these three make! Loved the scenes in the pub with the drinking competition! Can't believe the car got nicked though! :eek: Tony's gonna kill Mandy! :lol:The scenes with Sam & Russ were quite good too.

Overall, a really enjoyable opening episode! :clap: Can't wait for tonight's! :thumbsup:

Angeltigger
14-02-2006, 14:53
I always knew Something like this was going to happen with Nicole she the kind of girl who is really thick.. it was sad that the police never believe mel when she said that she saw him.. What i don't get is why don't sam just go to the police... (must have missed something there) Nicole trust Andy as he ment to be her brother mate..

Bit of a coincidence that O.B & Mel just happened to be in the same amusement park at the same time as Andy & Nicole, but this is soapland I suppose! yeah that what i was thinking and sam and russ could not find the amusement park.

the acting from the boys were good.

Andy is just evil....

*vcl*
14-02-2006, 15:07
i missed it last night due to a power cut, could anyone give me the low down on what happened as i will be watching the next one !

Angeltigger
14-02-2006, 15:23
Nicole is in for the ride of her life as she speeds away on the back of Andy's bike.

With his brutal charm Andy manages to play on Nicole's naivety and innocence, the very things he threatens to take away from her.

When Sam is sent photos of Nicole from an anonymous source, alarm bells start to ring: Andy's back for revenge, and it looks like Nicole's his next victim. Can the brothers track down Nicole before it's too late?

Meanwhile, Mandy, Louise and Clare are off on a holiday adventure, but where will they end up?

Stranded in the middle of nowhere, broken-heeled and bitter, the girls search for somewhere to stay the night. Mel and O.B. have fallen off the wagon on Southport promenade.

Can Mel trust her own instincts enough to leave O.B. and go in search of the man who raped her?

bubblegum_fairy
14-02-2006, 15:27
O only realised that there was a late night when i turned on the telly, and i mmust say i though tit was great, glad to see Andty being mainpulative and after Nicole, its all they need.

loved Mandy, Claire and Louise, they were really funny

*vcl*
14-02-2006, 15:28
thanks for that, sounds like it was a good episode, will have to sky plus the next one that is tonight isnt it ?

Angeltigger
14-02-2006, 15:29
yep it sure is- must record it but don't have a reconder.. so will have to ask around

Katy
14-02-2006, 16:09
it was so good last night. Tonys face is going to be priceless when he finds out his car has been nicked. Has Louise died her hair it seemed much lighter last night. I cant believe how Nasty Andy is. I hope Sam and Russ hurry up to find her. I loved it when Russ was like "you look like youve seen a ghost.

angelblue
14-02-2006, 17:29
How naive is nicole i thought she was naive but now i see her naiveness as stupid sorry :thumbsdow

leanne27
14-02-2006, 18:38
Andy is soooooo believable!!! i've mentioned this before : but i actually start to get fooled by him, he is every convincing i dont think nicoe, is that naieve remember she thinks he is totally normal we know what he has been like for months now

xxloopylauraxx
14-02-2006, 19:39
i thought he was LOVELY in last nights episode i would have fallen in his 'love you' trap. lol mind you if i hadnt seen him for some time after seeing him round my house al lthe tiem hanging out with both my brothers i wouldnt go as far as to stop what i was doign to go for a ride on his bike then for a day out. plus why didnt nicole think to let her brothers know she was staying at 'nancys' or anything. because at the end of the day she didnt know andy was in contact with her bros?!

Lennie
14-02-2006, 23:41
Another good episode :)

Love the girls scenes especially when they get caught and are the police station lol

The end scene was good - very effective, made me angry

Cant believe OB just left Mel

bubblegum_fairy
15-02-2006, 13:21
Andy is so evil.. poor Nicole..

Claire, Louise and Mandy, were really fuuny at the police station... blamin git all on Louise

Katy
15-02-2006, 16:53
i still cant get over the whole i do like to be beside the seaside song. That really made me laugh. I really think its dead clever how they have Nicole contrasting with the comedy of Mandy being Arrested. I cant wait to see the look on Tonys face.

Chris_2k11
15-02-2006, 16:58
How thick is Nicole really? :confused: Instead of creeping up on Andy with those pair of scissors so he couldn't hear her, what does she go and do? Runs up to him and practically dives on top of him screaming! :wall: :rolleyes: Stupid girl!

Katy
15-02-2006, 16:59
i thought that as well. Also what on earth is a tiny pair of nail scissors giong to do. It was vile how he put the drugs down her throat. how awful was he when he was like Trust me to get a girl who doesnt swallow. I was like you evil pig.

Chris_2k11
15-02-2006, 17:03
I know! :angry: I really hope he's up for villain of the year at this year's soap awards, he definitely deserves it if you ask me!

Can't wait for tonight's episode! :thumbsup:

leanne27
15-02-2006, 17:26
what i dont get is why didnt nicole just creep out the room whilst andy was in the bathroom, she would have gotten away then

Red08
15-02-2006, 17:30
what i dont get is why didnt nicole just creep out the room whilst andy was in the bathroom, she would have gotten away then

She didn't know then that Andy was dangerous, she only found out when she found her phone in his bag and heard the messages Sam and Russ had left.

i_luv_dennis
15-02-2006, 17:51
i think that this program is really good cant wait to see it tonight

Chris_2k11
15-02-2006, 23:14
Lmao @ Claire dancing! :rotfl:

Chris_2k11
15-02-2006, 23:54
What an absolutely brilliant episode tonight! :bow:

:cheer: Fantastic mix of drama with Andy and comedy with the girls! :cheer:

Andy was brilliant once again tonight. He definitely needs to win villain of the year at this year's soap awards. It's gonna be a shame when he leaves tomorrow night, he's been a great addition to the show. And I can't believe im about to say this but I actually thought Nicole's acting was quite good tonight too! :eek:

These late night specials have been Hollyoaks at its best in my opinion. :clap: Each episode has had just the right amount/mixture of comedy & drama. And it's not been the type of crap 'comedy' we'd see with Josh, Fletch, Hannah, & that clan either! :rolleyes: It's been good, funny, & well-written comedy with the more mature/older characters, in the form of Claire/Mandy/Louise :thumbsup: The drama was great too, some really serious and well acted stuff there with Andy beating Sam & Russ up.

Can't wait for the fourth and final episode tomorrow night! :cheer:

Emmak2005
16-02-2006, 00:14
Does anyone know if there will be a repeat of these episodes. Perhaps on E4 or something. As I keep forgetting the time they're on.

Lennie
16-02-2006, 00:19
And I can't believe im about to say this but I actually thought Nicole's acting was quite good tonight too! :eek:

I agree about Nicole - i liked her reaction to it about Sam's involvement in the rapes, and also Russ's reaction, Russ just had tears in his eyes and just went in shock was basically just numb

Lennie
16-02-2006, 00:26
Loved tonights episode - great scenes of them at the warehouse, i felt the pain the brothers felt when they got beat up with that solid metal pole

Felt Mel's pain as well :(

kirsty_g
16-02-2006, 08:47
i missed last nights episode does any one know if there going to show it again

HellsBabe
16-02-2006, 11:06
Yeh i felt Russ and Sams pain when they got beaten up. Sam was so stupid not to call the police. He was just thinking about himself and not his brother and sister. He just doesnt want to go to prison again but he shouldnt of done what he did!

Em
16-02-2006, 11:40
Nicole was not as annoying last night, I actually felt sorry for her!

I had to laugh at how easily Andy disarmed Sam and Russ though - they didnt plan it very well did they!

Angeltigger
16-02-2006, 11:51
I really enjoy yesterday- max girlfriend- clairle dancing was so funny :rotfl:(for a monment i thought it was mandy as the have the same hair colour and the same length )- did Lousie know that man who saved her.

I could feel Sam and Russ pain- it sure must have hurt. Andy was so scaring....

hope he don't rape Nicole right in front off her brother as they would just be sick:sick: . (i missed tuesday so i will need an update)

Nicole looked so scared- so i kind of felt sorry for her...

Em
16-02-2006, 12:12
I dont feel sorry for sam. He deserves it.

bubblegum_fairy
16-02-2006, 13:14
Andy is too vile now.. definatly villian of the year

Louise, Mandy and Claire are still really funny, love em

leanne27
16-02-2006, 17:48
ecah time andy hit them i squrimed it looked so real, really good acting all round :)

x Amby x
16-02-2006, 19:22
Mandy, Clare and Louise crack me up!

Lennie
16-02-2006, 19:45
Just watched the E4 episode - (wish i didnt though lol)

SPOILER - just a warning :)

sort gives away the aftermath of the late night episodes, i cant believe i am going to say this but Nicole's acting in this episode was spot on, felt her pain and also Russ was good in how he acts with Sam and is thinking and not entirely lashing out.

Chris_2k11
16-02-2006, 20:29
Mandy, Clare and Louise crack me up!Same here! The three of them have been absolutely brilliant throughout these late night specials! :cheer: :clap: :thumbsup:

crazy_aimee_123
16-02-2006, 20:51
it's really weird. i hate nicole normally, but she has been so much better, and more believeable, when taken hostage by a rapist. well done the actress!

fantastic episodes so far, and i cant wait until tonights episode. hope andy (and sam) get whats coming to them both.

Amz84
16-02-2006, 23:26
:clap: Go Mel :cheer:

I'm glad she whacked him with the metal pole!!

Chris_2k11
16-02-2006, 23:29
:cheer: Mel saves the day! :cheer:

Amz84
16-02-2006, 23:30
i want her to hit him again!!

wheres the police

Chris_2k11
16-02-2006, 23:32
I agree! He needs another good whack! :angry: Mel's acting is on top form by the way!!! :clap:

Amz84
16-02-2006, 23:33
i hope she ent going to fool for the sob story!!

Chris_2k11
16-02-2006, 23:34
:crying: She fell for it! :crying:

Amz84
16-02-2006, 23:35
it looks like she's drugged him! he!! he!!

Amz84
16-02-2006, 23:37
omg!! the ghb ent worked on him!

Chris_2k11
16-02-2006, 23:39
OMFG!!! :eek: OMFG!!! :eek: What an absolutely fab ending!!!! :eek:

Amz84
16-02-2006, 23:40
yeah i know i'm gonna have probs sleeping now after seeing that ending!

Chris_2k11
16-02-2006, 23:42
yeah i know i'm gonna have probs sleeping now after seeing that ending!Slightly scary wasn't it! :eek: Im in shock!

Bree
16-02-2006, 23:44
OMG what a fab end to a fab storyline loved it andys acting was fab tonight along with mel and sam russ and nichole :D x.x.x

Amz84
16-02-2006, 23:44
me to!! what an ending though!!

i hope sam gets arrested, i know he's been through a lot but he deserves to get it!!

shame andy had to die though would of liked to see him up in court and go down for what he's done!!!

bubblegum_fairy
16-02-2006, 23:46
I laughed when Mel hit him round the head

and when he had the pole through him and he was trying to speak- i can't beleive i found it funny.

the acting was brill htough

I knew Louise knew that man.. can't believe she's married to him

Amz84
16-02-2006, 23:47
OMG!! I missed that bit about her being married to him!

Lennie
16-02-2006, 23:49
Another fantastic episode the ending was a unexpected - loved Mel at the end when she was confronting him - her acting was brilliant :)

It doesnt show how Mel found them - but i can guess that she is so determined to find Andy and motivated by that, she must of looked everywhere in Southport until she saw the warehouse with motorbikes outside and heard talking.

Bree
16-02-2006, 23:57
i now cant get the image of andy on that stick out of my head :p ewww x.x.x

Chris_2k11
16-02-2006, 23:57
I agree Lennie, I completely didn't expect that ending! I was expecting him to fall down those stairs he was running down! These late night specials have been absolutely brilliant if you ask me! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: There's never been a dull moment and everyone's acting has been on top form! :clap: Even Nicole's been good! :eek: :D

Bree
17-02-2006, 00:02
i was expecting him to fall down those stairs he was running down! :Ddo you know what i was thinking that but the way he died was soooo !!! much better

Lennie
17-02-2006, 00:03
I agree about Nicole, and if you watch tomorrow's ch4 episode, you will again like her acting and that is due to the lines she has been given to say - which are completely true

Lennie
17-02-2006, 00:05
I agree Lennie, I completely didn't expect that ending! I was expecting him to fall down those stairs he was running down! These late night specials have been absolutely brilliant if you ask me! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: There's never been a dull moment and everyone's acting has been on top form! :clap: Even Nicole's been good! :eek: :D

I think Andy's has got a excellent exit from the show - will be remembered

Hopefully at the british soap awards he will win best villian and also best exit :)

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 00:06
do you know what i was thinking that but the way he died was soooo !!! much betterOh yeah definitely!! That was one of the best soap exits ever in my opinion!! :clap: :cheer: :) :)

Bree
17-02-2006, 00:06
hes has just gotta win best villan :D x.x.x

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 00:07
I think Andy's has got a excellent exit from the show - will be remembered

Hopefully at the british soap awards he will win best villian and also best exit :)Totally agree! I will be fuming if he doesn't win an award!! :angry:

Amz84
17-02-2006, 00:08
hollyoaks so deserves awards for this storyline!!!

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 00:10
I still can't get over how fab that ending was!!! :bow:

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 00:11
Edit - (double posted by mistake!)

Lennie
17-02-2006, 00:15
You know when Mel was asking Andy - why he does what he does, i thought he was going to tell us that his dad was a rapist and he has got his genes, i thought he might say that (i dont know why but that came into my head)

Lennie
17-02-2006, 00:16
I still can't get over how fab that ending was!!! :bow:

It was totally unexpected, thats one the reason i loved it

Pammyyyy
17-02-2006, 00:19
Can someone tell me what happened in tonights late night episode? Totally missed it

Lennie
17-02-2006, 00:22
E4 are repeating these episode on Saturday early morning at 12:10AM (so basically after Friday midnight)

Pammyyyy
17-02-2006, 00:27
Thanks for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debs
17-02-2006, 00:28
lennie could you tell me what happend in the second half my little **** of a son decided to draw all over the walls in black pen so i missed it and ill never remember the repeats

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 00:29
E4 are repeating these episode on Saturday early morning at 12:10AM (so basically after Friday midnight)Cheers for that Lennie! Im taping them!! :D I don't give a damn if i've seen it!! :lol:

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 00:30
and ill never remember the repeatsDebs if I were you i'd seriously tape the repeat, cos the ending was absolutely brilliant! :clap:

Debs
17-02-2006, 00:31
oh no dont leave me like that have to kow what happened!

Bree
17-02-2006, 00:31
i have taped the four eppies of hollyoaks back from the dead im watching it again now :p x.x.x

Amz84
17-02-2006, 00:32
andy thought he was a kebab!!

and run onto a pole!

Debs
17-02-2006, 00:34
lol what really???

he skewered himself??? you mean he is dead?

Bree
17-02-2006, 00:34
yep

R.I.P Andy lol :p x.x.x

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 00:36
lol what really???

he skewered himself??? you mean he is dead?A big pole went right through his stomach! :eek: And I mean 'right through' !! :eek: It was seriously gory Debs!!!! :eek: And yep! He's dead! :eek:

Debs
17-02-2006, 00:36
yep

R.I.P Andy lol :p x.x.x

:angry: darn my son and his rolf harris impression

oh that anothe day of nick junior banned for him now :rotfl:

Debs
17-02-2006, 00:37
A big pole went right through his stomach! :eek: It was seriously gory Debs!!!! :eek: And yep! He's dead! :eek:

i missed it i cant believe it, :angry: :angry: :angry:

what did mel do to him??? anything

and can i just say well dont to the girl who plays nicole, that is what we call acting hope you keep it up

Amz84
17-02-2006, 00:38
:angry: darn my son and his rolf harris impression

oh that anothe day of nick junior banned for him now :rotfl:

lol!! kids!! what they like! :rotfl:

Amz84
17-02-2006, 00:40

and can i just say well dont to the girl who plays nicole, that is what we call acting hope you keep it up

mel whacked him around the head with the metal pole he beat sam and russ up with and she gave him ghb! oh and she tied him up not v. well though as he did a runner!! thats when he skewered himself!

Debs
lol!! kids!! what they like! :rotfl:

blooming annoying when i miss the last hollyoaks late night

Chris_2k11

and can i just say well dont to the girl who plays nicole, that is what we call acting hope you keep it upMel whacked him over the head with something! Then tied him to a chair! And then drugged him! :eek: :cheer: And yep, I agree about Nicole. Im not normally a fan of her acting but she has been really good throughout these late night specials, I must admit! :clap:

Debs
17-02-2006, 00:43
Mel whacked him over the head with something! Then tied him to a chair! And then drugged him! :eek: :cheer: And yep, I agree about Nicole. Im not normally a fan of her acting but she has been really good throughout these late night specials, I must admit! :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: well done to her,

urm how did mel know they were there??

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 00:44
urm how did mel know they were there??Im not sure... :hmm: I missed the first 10 mins cos I forgot it was on! :(

Amz84
17-02-2006, 00:44
we dont know that bit!! it a bit of a mystery!

Debs
17-02-2006, 00:45
she must just be clever then lol

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 00:49
she must just be clever then lollol! :D

I thought her acting was top notch by the way too! :clap:

Lennie
17-02-2006, 01:08
Like i said - It doesnt show how Mel found them - but i can guess that she is so determined to find Andy and motivated by that, she must of looked everywhere in Southport until she saw the warehouse with motorbikes outside and heard talking.

Liked the fact that Mel drugged him first coz she wouldnt be able to do what she does with him (confront him) if he wasnt helpless

I loved what Mel said to Andy 'you f**ked me up, i am going to f**k you up'

Bree
17-02-2006, 01:23
mel is now my fvae charcter shes the best :D x.x.x

Lennie
17-02-2006, 01:26
Liked Mel from the start and also Sophie - love the twins :D

Bree
17-02-2006, 01:33
yea i also like sophie both twins are fab :D x.x.x

Lennie
17-02-2006, 01:41
Ghost Town
17 February 2006

http://www.hollyoaks.com/img/news_pics/1113/large.jpg

It's been a rollercoaster week for those journeying North for Andy's return in this week's HOLLYOAKS: BACK FROM THE DEAD.

Fair Ground
No fewer than six familiar faces found their way up the coast to the sunny shores of Southport, as HOLLYOAKS once again went after hours.

Nicole naively joined Andy for an innocent day out, but after a day spent frolicking around the amusements, soon learnt that her fella was not playing on fair ground. Andy shared his holiday snaps with Russ and Sam via the miracle of the mobile phone, sending the brothers Owen into a mild panic.

Nemesis
With one failed attempt to eliminate the village's serial rapist under their belt already, the boys set off for round two. Yet Nicole's eventual salvation came from an unlikely source, as a Burton with bottle stepped in to save the day.

Mel joined the hunt for Andy after a chance sighting on the Ghost Train and having abandoned her holiday with OB, set out to take on her nemesis. One warehouse showdown later and a halt was eventually called to Andy's tenure.

Dodgems
Back in the village it's time for a few home truths. Andy's finger pointing left a few unanswered questions but will Sam dodge 'em or confess all to his siblings from his hospital bed? Tune in to HOLLYOAKS tonight to find out, and don't forget to bring some grapes.

Angeltigger
17-02-2006, 07:05
It was brilliant. I loved it…

Mel saved the day- I was choking when Andy put Nicole on the floor to rape her I really thought he was going to do it, than I saw a metal pole flying thought the air and on the back on Andy Neck. Love her saying “I was good for the town drunk” or something like that.

Oh my gods- Louise is married... I would have never have guessed.

When Andy was running down the stairs I was wondering how he was running without falling as normally when you run down stair you flap your hands about.. Mel was so brave walking into that room that was dark, as Andy could have got free. when I heard the groan- i was like what happening- i thought he just crash into a door- than the light went on and i nearlly scream as he had a pole in his belly.

I agree about Nicole. I’m not normally a fan of her acting but she has been really good throughout these late night specials, I must admit! . As all we have seen is her moaning after boys well now maybe she will think before she wants to have sex with someone. But she stills the same girl we used to know screaming out Mel name when Andy ran away.

Excellent acting very everyone- should all get an award

Hope Andy gets award for best villain- but hollyoaks don’t win much so I be :angry: cross if he don’t win.

Can the storyline get an award as it a late night one?

kirsty_g
17-02-2006, 08:34
what happend at the end my video cut of

xXxJessxXx
17-02-2006, 09:35
What a brilliant eppy! I havnt watched Hollyoaks since the time Russ told Danni he'd "killed" Andy. (I know... that long ago!)

But this was brilliant.

As they were running down the stairs i so thought either one of them would fall. Or when he ran out side before goign back into another part i though... "Oh here we go another Ali senario... BASH!" but the ending was much better.

First i though he had run down their on purpose to show her all the dead girls boddies he dumped or somethign silly and disgusting like that. But then when he started to gag! :eek: she was brave to go in. he could have had the scewer ready for her! But that was shocking when she did finally turn on those lights! :sick: :eek:

Must admit ive learnt a couple of things by watching this eppy.

1. Never fall for the sob story! EVER (Have to admit beacuse i did! :o )
2. Never walk into a room without turning on the light! and deffinatly dont run!
3. Always make sure the job is done! Even if it means unnesisery(sp) hitting when he's already dead. Just to make sure!

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 10:17
Can the storyline get an award as it a late night one?Yep it certainly can, because the 'Leap of Faith' late night special where Toby died was up for an award, as seen here:

http://www.prostunts.net/holly2.htm

And also when the roof came off the top of a bus on another late night special, that was up for an award aswell. :)

x Amby x
17-02-2006, 10:30
1. Never fall for the sob story! EVER (Have to admit beacuse i did! :o )
2. Never walk into a room without turning on the light! and deffinatly dont run!
3. Always make sure the job is done! Even if it means unnesisery(sp) hitting when he's already dead. Just to make sure!

Yeah i agree, i learned those things too! Last nights episode was brilliant. Mel was brilliant last night! Mel saving the day! lol :sick: Andy with a pole through his stomach.:sick: lol! Really good acting from Andy, Mel and Nicole! xx

Angeltigger
17-02-2006, 11:27
Yep it certainly can, because the 'Leap of Faith' late night special where Toby died was up for an award, as seen here:

http://www.prostunts.net/holly2.htm

And also when the roof came off the top of a bus on another late night special, that was up for an award aswell. :)Cool- well they should get an award

Em
17-02-2006, 11:37
I thought Mel was fantastic! I even liked Nicole! It was acted really well, and shoudl definately be up for an award - I cant wait for the next late night episodes!

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 11:38
Cool- well they should get an awardDefinitely! They complete deserve one! These four late night special episodes have been briliant from start to finish! :cheer: Not one dull moment in all four episodes! :bow:

Angeltigger
17-02-2006, 11:38
What i want to know is why did the drug not work on him...

Also when he (Andy) was being a human on a stick- i thought the drug had kicked it but it had not- he was dead- so no more Evil Andy

Lennie
17-02-2006, 11:58
I just hope Andy wins Best Villian - coz he so vile

I hope Johnny from EE dont get it - we all know he is a villian, so that doesnt make any difference to us - but Andy was so different - one minute a good guy, and the whole time a vile creep

Angeltigger
17-02-2006, 12:01
I just hope Andy wins Best Villian - coz he so vile

I hope Johnny from EE dont get it - we all know he is a villian, so that doesnt make any difference to us - but Andy was so different - one minute a good guy, and the whole time a vile creepYep that is so true- it will be good to see Hollyoaks win something

Bree
17-02-2006, 12:42
i really hope johnny allen dont get it andy is a much better villian :p x.x.x

Lennie
17-02-2006, 12:57
Like your siggy - jake.fan :D :cheer:

Just watch yesterdays episode again as i recorded all the eps - again watching it makes you feel same as how you felt yesterday.

Loved watching Mel confronting Andy (the whole scene was fantastic)

Bree
17-02-2006, 12:59
i also like yours lennie of justin and becca im a real big mel fan after last night even tho i have always liked her :D

Lennie
17-02-2006, 13:10

Cassie Powney as Mel has been brilliant in the last late night special and this one and also playing a drunk :cheer:

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 13:17
It's a good job these episodes were shown after the watershed cos the producers would have been in for it if they'd shown that gory last scene at half 6! :lol:

P.S. Lovin' the sig jake.fan! :cool:

Bree
17-02-2006, 13:17
have too agree with you there she is a fab actress loved her in last night eppie her scenes with andy was fab :cheer:

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 14:21
have too agree with you there she is a fab actress loved her in last night eppie her scenes with andy was fab :cheer:Totally agree! :cheer: They've all been great! :cheer:

Em
17-02-2006, 14:43
Seeing Andy on that pole made me feel ill - and why didnt the drugs work on him?

I wonder how Mel will get on now with her drinking?

Also, I missed mondays episode, how did Mel end up in Southport?

Angeltigger
17-02-2006, 14:59
her and OB went away- it was on the 6.30pm one...

still want to know why the drug never worked i just hope the owens will love each other again.

Mel might just keep drinking and shemight think she killed andy as he ran away

Katy
17-02-2006, 15:53
it was so good, i had nightmares. Well deserves an award. Cant wait to see how it fits in with the 6 30.

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 16:24
Cant wait to see how it fits in with the 6 30.I can't wait either! It's gonna be great when they all get back home! :cheer: There's gonna be police rallying round asking questions and everything! :cheer: Also can't wait to see what Tony has to say about Mandy losing the car! :lol:

Katy
17-02-2006, 16:26
i think its going to be really uncomfortable for The owens especially when Rob and Carrie return. I really like the owen family they are now my favourite, so i am really enjoying the story and cant wait to see how it continues.

Bree
17-02-2006, 16:27
yea cant wait for tonights eppie now what is tony gonna say :lol:
i loved all the scenes with mandy and the girls now mandy is also one of my fav charcters along side mel :D

Lennie
17-02-2006, 17:21
I think what Andy said to Mel about her being drunk really hurt her or hopefully made her realise that she cant go on like she has - and also hopefully seeing Andy dead has given Mel some closure.

leanne27
17-02-2006, 17:55
i set the video recorder and everything cause i was so tired lol and it never taped! im so dissapointed, so when is it repeated on channel 4 or e4? i desperately wanna see yesterdays

Debs
17-02-2006, 18:04
Seeing Andy on that pole made me feel ill - and why didnt the drugs work on him?

I wonder how Mel will get on now with her drinking?

Also, I missed mondays episode, how did Mel end up in Southport?

i didnt see that bit but i thought all the way through that maybe there wasnt actaully the drug in the bottle??

can anyone tell me what happened with louise and the girls do we knwo how she knws him?

Lennie
17-02-2006, 19:56
i set the video recorder and everything cause i was so tired lol and it never taped! im so dissapointed, so when is it repeated on channel 4 or e4? i desperately wanna see yesterdays

today after midnight at 12:10am on e4 :)

xxloopylauraxx
17-02-2006, 21:10
omg i was so scared to go downstairs after seeing that episode although i knew something would happen with mel though thought that was a bit obvious. but stil lwhat a great exit from the show! one of the best i think. I felt sorry for the actor that plays andy havign to stand on the side of his feet for such a long time pretending ot be dead! lol

Amz84
17-02-2006, 22:18
lol!! it was good though. i thought they may have been a let down like some of other late night specials. but they werent!! :thumbsup:

Em
17-02-2006, 22:27
This was the best late night on Ive seen - I cant think of one better!

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-02-2006, 15:57
Im not a Hollyoakes fan but i was at my mates for the week and she likes it so we had this on every night and it as quite good actully i was glad when Andy died and also when Mel hit him over the head becuase it was one of them moments where you know that he is really serious about doing it and you know that Russel and Sam cant do anything and if someone doesnt do something soon Andy would rape Nicole but then when Mel turns up you can breathe again.

eastenders mad
19-02-2006, 18:36
how long will Sam get when he confess all to the police i think life.

di marco
19-02-2006, 19:46
how long will Sam get when he confess all to the police i think life.

erm im not sure, how long do you normally get for rape?

Angeltigger
19-02-2006, 19:49
but he spike there drink too- it around 5 year i think..

di marco
19-02-2006, 19:50
5 years? surely it must be longer than that?

Angeltigger
19-02-2006, 19:51
well rape is only short i think
But he spiked them so it might even be longer than 20 years

x Amby x
19-02-2006, 20:15
I've still got that image of Andy with the pole through his stomach in my head lol!

Chris_2k11
21-02-2006, 18:09
Sorry but I just had to post some pics I found from the late night special!! :D :D

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/claire.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/claire1.jpg

Lmao! :D This scene had me in stitches! :rotfl:

Chris_2k11
21-02-2006, 18:17
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/1mandy.jpg

Police Officer: "Looks like you're your first Mother Hutchinson! Come this way please!" :rotfl:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/claire2.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/louise.jpg

Lookin' good girls!! Haha! :lol:

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2006, 19:27
Will Sam actually confess then i wouldnt know becuase i havent watched it before until the monday the late night episodes started and havnt watched it since either as i keep forgetting becuase its not something i usually watch and never know what time its on so if someone could tell me id be grateful so i can put it as a reminder on my pc.

I think Sam would be daft not to confess but if he doesnt i think Nicole would turn him in for the trouble Sam got her in to.

Out of interest how old is Nicole she looks alot older than your meant to be when your at school but then again if she is the correct age for a school girl Andy must be really sick to think of rapeing her and i kinda wish he hadnt died id rather he was in prison

di marco
21-02-2006, 19:51
nicole is 16/17 and hollyoaks is on at 6.30pm :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2006, 20:10
Thanks. Yeah i thought she was about 17 but why is she still at school

Debs
21-02-2006, 20:13
Sorry but I just had to post some pics I found from the late night special!! :D :D

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/claire.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/claire1.jpg

Lmao! :D This scene had me in stitches! :rotfl:

brillaint scene, i wanna hold wanna hold ya tight get teenage kicks all thru the night

she was very funny in it:rotfl:

di marco
21-02-2006, 20:16
Thanks. Yeah i thought she was about 17 but why is she still at school

shes still at school cos shes in sixth form doing alevels

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2006, 20:32
shes still at school cos shes in sixth form doing alevels

Oh yeah i forgot people do that becuase we didnt have the option thanks x

Angeltigger
21-02-2006, 20:51

Lmao! :D This scene had me in stitches! :rotfl:where did you find these pictures chris- i want to see tuesday ones

Chris_2k11
21-02-2006, 21:01
where did you find these pictures chris- i want to see tuesday onesThey're off here tigs: http://www.hollyoaksbabes.net

Angeltigger
21-02-2006, 21:07
They're off here tigs: http://www.hollyoaksbabes.net thanks Chris- could not find many of tuesday- loved the one with justin

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2006, 21:13
Does anyone know who played Andy?

di marco
21-02-2006, 21:15
Does anyone know who played Andy?

erm warren brown i think, his name was definitely warren though

Chris_2k11
21-02-2006, 21:16
Yeah it was Warren Brown, Vixie-Lou.

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2006, 21:19
Thanks guys x I really liked Andy until i realised what he was going to do to Nicole

gbnut
22-02-2006, 10:50
Oh yeah i forgot people do that becuase we didnt have the option thanks x

were are you from?????

people in britain can stay at school until they are 18 /17 depends were your birthday lands.

Em
22-02-2006, 13:42
I think some high schools dont offer the option of staying on and doing A levels

Xx-Vicky-xX
22-02-2006, 13:51
were are you from?????

people in britain can stay at school until they are 18 /17 depends were your birthday lands.

Im from England but the school i went to doesnt have a sixth form

Angeltigger
22-02-2006, 18:18
yeah some schools don't have sixth form