PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: 23rd Jan - 27th Jan 2006

Lennie
04-01-2006, 23:56
Monday 23rd Jan
Cameron (Benjamin Gerrard) meets Steph (Carley Stenson) in the park in an attempt to prove that everything's okay. Mel (Cassie Powney) is in no mood for another lecture on drinking from her mum and takes solace with O.B. (Darren Jeffries) in The Loft. Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) realises it's only a matter of time before Mark (Ash Newman) sees her letter. Clare (Samantha Rowley) feels responsible for Max (Matt Littler) and O.B's fight. And Max finally tells Tony (Nick Pickard) why he wants him to leave.

Tuesday 24th Jan
Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) has a plan to save face with Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) after lying about his course: he's going to teach himself philosophy and attend the lecture! The atmosphere's awkward between Justin (Chris Fountain) and Jake (Kevin Sacre) at work. Russ (Stuart Manning) is devastated when Joe (Matt Milburn) lets slip that Dannii (Christina Baily) is leaving Hollyoaks; can he persuade her to stay? The problems continue for the Taylor/ Burtons as the 'For Sale' sign goes up on the house. And Craig (Guy Burnet) invites Darlene (Sarah Lawrence) to stay at The Dog.

Wednesday 25th Jan
Russ (Stuart Manning) can't decide whether to try to stop Dannii (Christina Baily) leaving or let her go. Justin (Chris Fountain) can't stop thinking about Becca (Ali Bastian), and she feels guilty when Jake (Kevin Sacre) encourages her to talk to Justin herself. Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) is optimistic about his future with Jessica (Jennifer Biddall), until Mark (Ash Newman) announces he's moved to Hollyoaks to be with her. Gilly decides to do everything he can to win her back. Darlene (Sarah Lawrence) can't face school and spends the day with Craig (Guy Burnet) in the flat. Craig tells Darlene he loves her, but does she feel the same way?

Thursday 26th Jan
Will Justin (Chris Fountain) really leave school for a chance with Becca (Ali Bastian)? Are Mel (Cassie Powney) and Sophie (Connie Powney) drifting apart? Will Russ (Stuart Manning) really tell Dannii (Christina Baily) his dark secret? And can Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) display any hidden depths of knowledge to woo Jessica (Jennifer Biddall)?

Friday 27th Jan
Will Russ's (Stuart Manning) revelation bring him closer to Dannii (Christina Baily) or will she go to the police about Andy's murder? Justin (Chris Fountain) makes a surprise appearance at school. Can Steph (Carley Stenson) get Cameron (Benjamin Gerrard) to see sense? Can O.B. (Darren Jeffries) help Mel (Cassie Powney), and is there a spark between them?

angelblue
05-01-2006, 00:58
Oh no danni cant go to the police she wouldnt do that to russ would she i hope not :(

harmaniac
05-01-2006, 03:01
so what exactly can we expect for justin and becca??? thanks for posting by the way!

di marco
05-01-2006, 17:16
thanks for posting! :)

HellsBabe
05-01-2006, 18:05
I hope his revelation brings them closer and not drive them apart. She can't go to the police! She still loves Russ and I don't think she could do it to him!! Russ and Dannii 4eva!!

Katy
05-01-2006, 18:27
thanks for posting these sound good.

alohachica82
05-01-2006, 18:30
When does Sophie find out about Sam?

Lennie
05-01-2006, 19:02
Not sure - but not soon though

Chris_2k11
15-01-2006, 21:50
Tuesday 24th Jan
The problems continue for the Taylor/Burtons as the 'For Sale' sign goes up on the house.Im sure it went up the other day didn't it... :hmm:

Katy
15-01-2006, 21:56
i htougt that to. O well maybe the have 2?

di marco
15-01-2006, 21:58
Im sure it went up the other day didn't it... :hmm:

did it? i didnt notice. i dont think it did, but maybe i missed something

lizjae
15-01-2006, 22:17
Yep it did but just by the door - perhaps they put one at the bottom of the stairs which is more noticable ie which Becca might see :crying: