PDA

View Full Version : is it true when you get married ..........

stacyefc
25-04-2005, 15:38
is it true when you get married that your sex life is not as good?

i've heard loads of people say this and i so hope that it is not true.

sorry if its a very personal question

Siobhan
25-04-2005, 16:05

sorry if its a very personal question

Depends on the couple... Some couples don't get married until they are with each other years and by then they are comfortable with each other... Sex and Passion are always the best at the start of any relationship

Debs
25-04-2005, 16:40
same as usual!!! didnt find it any different!!

RealityGap
28-04-2005, 10:34
I think that my sex life is as good as it was ever with my hubby infact in someways its better from the point that we are so comfortable with each other (should be after being married over 7 years)

Don't get round to it as often as we did when we were first together but that is the joys of a busy life and 2 very young children, sometimes sleep is just much more appealing LOL

Debs
28-04-2005, 11:30
i know what you mean!! sleep can sometimes be far more important!!

things arent helped when most mornings we have our 3 year old climbing into bed with us!!!!

phils little sister
28-04-2005, 11:41
I'm never getting married

SoapRach
28-04-2005, 12:08
Never say never - you don't know what's around the corner!

phils little sister
28-04-2005, 12:12
Yes your right we don't know whats around the corner - but i know one thing is that i will never get married :thumbsdow

brenda1971
28-04-2005, 12:22
I dont think it is any different after your married.Although you dont get round to it as much when you have kids

willow
28-04-2005, 20:46
i am as close to married as you can get without the ceremony!! and to be honest the longer we have been together the better it is!!!

Jade
28-04-2005, 21:32
I'm the same as Willow.

I think getting married is scary though!!

Luna
28-04-2005, 21:57
I'm the same as Willow.

I think getting married is scary though!!

I think the longer your together and if you truly love each other that better it gets.

I also agree with judejude getting married is the scarest thing i can think of.

Almost made it down the aisle once and i'm never going through that again.

stacyefc
29-04-2005, 12:45
i know knowing me i'd forget the words and the presiet would have to keep repeating them

.:Kitz:.
29-04-2005, 17:53
Thats my main fear! I'd have to revise them!

willow
30-04-2005, 10:26
its the being the centre if attention that puts me off! i said ti ian if we ever decide to get married i want to elope just me him and the kids. but he was not happy with that as he does not want to upset his family!!!

Trinity
02-05-2005, 09:13
Marriage made me so much more secure. We had made a commitment in front of everyone and it felt really right. Some people are lucky enough to feel that security without the legal mumbo jumbo, good on them. Just make sure that if you live with someone, and you have joint purchases of any kind (especially the mortgage) then you have everything in joint names and a WILL. Make sure that the house goes to the survivor and not to his/her family.

BTW, sex is just as good - and the kids get older!

black-panther
11-05-2005, 19:23

sorry if its a very personal question you can have a poor sex life when your not married it all depends on if you both turn each other on enough and if not then you have to keep trying till you get it right but if your sex is explosive now lucky you he he then it wont be so bad when your wed they normally say when you had children it goes down hill is there any cures for that one let me now he he lol from a person whos still waiting for her man to pop the question after 6 years he he good luck

dannii_29
10-06-2005, 22:04
my friend got divorced 5 months after marriage because her hubby never wanted to do it

flipflop
22-06-2005, 17:39
Answering that question, I'm married and our sex life has not got worse atall

Treacle
22-06-2005, 18:03
I don't like sex atall anymore to be honest. It's okay and the feeling I get whilst participating in this particular activity hasn't changed but I would rather not do it. I've had enough of it to last me till I'm atleast 80. Plus I've had 2 children and am on the verge of having a third soon enough so no thanks to sex for me!