PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with the box max found?

xxloopylauraxx
03-01-2006, 16:18
sorry if this has already been posted or posted in the wrong section but what will come of the box max found under their house? will it lead to a deadly secret or will this lead to why steph dreams about drew? :searchme: or just a silly thing that wont be spoken about again?

*-Rooney-*
09-01-2006, 23:23
i missed that episode so dont actually know but this is soapland it could mean anything

Jojo
10-01-2006, 07:54
I read somewhere (TV guide I think) that it has details about the site on which the hoyland house was built (killings or something like that) - feel free to correct me on this anyone, but I am sure that is what I read....

*-Rooney-*
10-01-2006, 08:19
oh well lets hope something good will come out of this story line cos at the moment its not so hot apart from izzy getting her drinks spiked by elle, i didnt think u could get eviler than izzy but then elle came along.

LostVoodoo
10-01-2006, 10:35
well in yesterday's ep Steph went to the library and discovered the people who owned the house 100 years ago had 3 of their babies die and freaked out. but then Lil came round and saw the box, looked at the contents and said they were old pagean good luck symbols that they had obviously put under the house for that reason. and Steph did admit she also found out that the family did later have 6 healthy children.
but Harold does seem a bit freaked out by the box, so i reckon there is more to the storyline. which is a weird thing to bring in, as they are reaching the end of the series and they will be focusing mainly on the plane crash for a while i imagine. so it either has to be a BIG storyline or a little throwaway one...

xxloopylauraxx
10-01-2006, 19:57
oh right thanks i hadnt seen neighbours for sometime and that episode threw me a bit.

Abi
10-01-2006, 20:00
It was a bit wierd, and slightly random, if you ask me.

Angeltigger
10-01-2006, 23:17
it had something to do with the women baby dieing