PDA

View Full Version : danny moon to return

Bree
02-01-2006, 17:05
do you think it would be a good storyline for danny to come back and if so for jakey to kill him ??? i think it could turn into a intresting story line but i dont want jakey to become a murder your thoughts on the subject please

bree x.x.x

BlackKat
02-01-2006, 17:26
It depends.

Jake kill him on purpose? No way. It's ridiculous, just throws all of Jake's character out the window for a sensationalist 'Cain and Abel' storyline.

If Danny died accidentally in a fight between the two -- I don't know. It would depend how they handled it. I don't think it's a good idea though -- there's no way Jake would be able to cope with having done that, even by accident. I just don't think they could bring Jake back from that.

I think it would be a good storyline to see how Jake coped if Danny died due to something else though (eg, Johnny killing him.) It would still mess Jake up, but not to the extent it would if he did it himself. I still think Danny should have died in the fire back in July. I'd like to see Danny again though, but only for a short while. The Jake and Danny storyline was probably my favourite storyline last year, and I'd like to see how they interacted after having time apart.

BlackKat
02-01-2006, 17:26
Sorry, double post. :rolleyes:

Layne
02-01-2006, 17:33
It depends.

Jake kill him on purpose? No way. It's ridiculous, just throws all of Jake's character out the window for a sensationalist 'Cain and Abel' storyline.

If Danny died accidentally in a fight between the two -- I don't know. It would depend how they handled it. I don't think it's a good idea though -- there's no way Jake would be able to cope with having done that, even by accident. I just don't think they could bring Jake back from that.

I think it would be a good storyline to see how Jake coped if Danny died due to something else though (eg, Johnny killing him.) It would still mess Jake up, but not to the extent it would if he did it himself. I still think Danny should have died in the fire back in July. I'd like to see Danny again though, but only for a short while. The Jake and Danny storyline was probably my favourite storyline last year, and I'd like to see how they interacted after having time apart.

I agree with ya! x

Jada-GDR
02-01-2006, 20:52
this does actually happen and its posted on the spoiler forms.
i dont think he lasts long though :crying:

Kim
02-01-2006, 21:48
I think it would be a good storyline, and it is going to happen.

shelleyspecs
03-01-2006, 21:39
no plz dont bring him back couldnt stand him