PDA

View Full Version : New Doc

Debbie Meadows
25-04-2005, 12:04
The ladies of Emmerdale may find their blood pressures increase next month when a new doctor arrives in the village.

The dishy Dr Adam Forsythe, played by Richard Shelton, apparently has a bedside manner to die for and is looking for a new start after recently divorcing his wife.

It comes as no surprise that the females of Emmerdale take a shine to the new doctor, but there’s one lady in particular whom he strikes up a friendship with… psycho Steph Stokes!

The 41-year-old previously appeared as Andrew in Family Affairs and has just completed a tour of Rat Pack Confidential playing Frank Sinatra.

“I’m delighted to be joining Emmerdale and have been a fan of the show for many years,” Richard said. “Adam is a great character and it will be interesting to see what the writers have got planned for him.”

An Emmerdale spokesperson added: “Dr Forsythe will create a stir with the locals from the moment he sets foot in the village, but there is more to him than meets the eye.”

We're not going to complain about that!

chec2k
25-04-2005, 13:05
Yes, Steph gets a love interest!

jonni
30-04-2005, 17:20
sounds good.wonder hu he attracts..................

glm1701
04-05-2005, 10:08
does anyone else think that this new doc might be used to somehow bring out the debbie storyline

Georgie
05-05-2005, 11:35
i highly doubt it! how would it? i dont think jimmy is going to run her over anymore, maybe he might help deliver the baby. how many months gone is she cos that make it easier

phils little sister
05-05-2005, 11:39
sounds good.wonder hu he attracts..................

I'd say Louise - she like's getting the new blokes first!