PDA

View Full Version : Sam Returns?

Bryan
01-01-2006, 12:07
Rumours are rife that Daniella Westbrooke will return as Sam Mitchell in 06

personally i think this may happen! i do not wish it to as i love Kim Medcalf! but if ever there was a time to see her back its when the Mitchells are at their prime...

but how would they write in her without her going to prison!? and what if Kim wanted to return 5 years down the line?

Kim
01-01-2006, 13:32
I think it will happen. I think it's a very bad decision by EE though. I dread to think what they will come up with to write her in, there's no realistic way to do it, they can't exactly say that she was caught in Brazil and did her time because she wouldn't have done the four years, let alone the rest for running away and breaking her bail conditions.

lollymay
01-01-2006, 14:51
no i won't be the same without Kim Medcalf i no Daniella played her first, but i can see ee going back to this

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-01-2006, 14:58
This is what will make EE go down... even lower than they are now!!

Bryan
01-01-2006, 15:10
I think it will happen. I think it's a very bad decision by EE though. I dread to think what they will come up with to write her in, there's no realistic way to do it, they can't exactly say that she was caught in Brazil and did her time because she wouldn't have done the four years, let alone the rest for running away and breaking her bail conditions.

what makes me laugh is we havent had any reactions from the police, apart from the inital where is sam? they accepted what excuse Phil gave...but she is meant to sign in each day, so surely the police would now notice and have kicked up a fuss...its errors like this that annoy me on eastenders

Bryan
01-01-2006, 15:10
This is what will make EE go down... even lower than they are now!!

as Sunita sang.... "The only way is up! Baby!"