PDA

View Full Version : F1 Imola

Siobhan
25-04-2005, 12:28
What a cracking race!!!!! Ferrari certainly has a fantastic new car..

Meh
25-04-2005, 12:32
Schumacher certanly was very aggressive. Lets see if he can win the championship this year.

Siobhan
25-04-2005, 12:40
He has a long way to go and I don't think Alonso is going to give up without a fight.. I can see Schumacher winning a lot more races but with the points (10 for a win, 8 for second), Alonso may hold on..

Meh
25-04-2005, 12:51
Its a different game when they are under pressure. Will be interesting to see, but I must confess that I'm finding the MotoGP more interesting - looks like Rossi and Gibernau are gonna have a real battle this year.

Siobhan
25-04-2005, 13:35
I have missed most of the MotoGP this year.. I like watching it.. We normally get to see F1 on the irish channel here but yesterday they were doing SPL so i have to watch on ITV... they went on ad break 4 laps to the end.. thought I was going to have my baby with the excitement

Meh
25-04-2005, 14:11
The first MotoGP was a classic, especially the last few laps. Pure aggression. Watching Schumacher I thought it was gonna go the same way.

Siobhan
25-04-2005, 14:43
Alonso played well yesterday.. he came in early when he seen Schumacher been held up by Button and slowed down not to catch the back markers so he would not make a mistake...

Do you think Kimi would have been in the battle too? I say no.. he is a good driver, has a good car but he is prone to making big mistakes and the car is not as reliable as the renault or ferrari

Meh
25-04-2005, 15:03
Alonso did good to hold Schuy off. Kimi's car had too many technical problems apparently.

Torrie
25-04-2005, 19:23
The ad breaks on ITV are awful to have in the middle of a sporting event - you could potentially miss the most important parts! It was a great race though and this is the first year any team other than Ferrari seems to be in with a chance at least! I have a lot of respect for the Ferrari team and no doubt Schuy is a genius behind the wheel, but I'd like to see a new champion this year to save the sport rom becoming too predictable - a bit of competition is a good thing.

bernard
28-04-2005, 22:57
i cant believe i missed it