PDA

View Full Version : will dennis do a den?

Crimson Tears:(
30-12-2005, 21:36
Just curious, but wudnt it b interesting if he does a den and comes back to life and never really died :O like father like son they say :P meh probably impossible, but it's soap land. *sulks* really wanted to see Dennis raise his and Sharon's baby, much more interesting than boring gangsters, they need a police officer constantly on watch ammount of mysterious deaths they get in Albert Square. Bet Stacey murders Mo next with that turkey :O mysteriously bludgeoned to death

Kim
30-12-2005, 21:42
Definatley impossible i'm sorry to say.

lollymay
30-12-2005, 21:43
dont think could happen somehow

willow
30-12-2005, 21:44
no way!!!! it is not possible!!

alan45
30-12-2005, 21:47
Dont even joke about it

lollymay
30-12-2005, 21:47
unless they say that dennis wasnt stabbed it was his identical twin brother or something :rotfl:

willow
30-12-2005, 21:48
unless they say that dennis wasnt stabbed it was his identical twin brother or something :rotfl:

no no no don't even give people ideas!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

littlemo
30-12-2005, 21:48
He definetely couldn't be ressurected! People saw him dead, nobody saw Den dead, which is why it was possible to bring him back.

I agree that it's a shame though. But as I said on another thread, I think it would be great if they did an episode where Den and Dennis looked up on Sharon and the new baby from hell (or wherever they are). I would love to see Dennis and Den being able to bury the hatchet, and watching out for Sharon and their new addition, from beyond the grave.

I would hope that Dennis would be in heaven, but he has murdered somebody, so we probably shouldn't hold out to much hope.

alan45
30-12-2005, 21:52
He definetely couldn't be ressurected! People saw him dead, nobody saw Den dead, which is why it was possible to bring him back.

Nobody except the police forensic scientists, the patholgists and the people who confirmed his id before the funeral took place :rolleyes:

Jade
30-12-2005, 21:54
Moving to rumour mill

BlackKat
30-12-2005, 21:56

Of course it wasn't his twin brother. It was obviously his clone. :rolleyes: :lol:

lollymay
30-12-2005, 22:00
Of course it wasn't his twin brother. It was obviously his clone. :rolleyes: :lol:

oh of course it was - what was i thinking! twin! :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Bryan
30-12-2005, 22:01
Mitchells Marital Bed - Night

Sharon wakes up and hears a noise...out of the shadows emerges Dennis.

Sharon: Dennis, but your dead?

Dennis: Hello Princess...

Another shadow emerges: Den.

Den: Hey! Thats my line...

sorry just had it come trough my head! :lol:

lollymay
30-12-2005, 22:04
Mitchells Marital Bed - Night

Sharon wakes up and hears a noise...out of the shadows emerges Dennis.

Sharon: Dennis, but your dead?

Dennis: Hello Princess...

Another shadow emerges: Den.

Den: Hey! Thats my line...

sorry just had it come trough my head! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: omg cant stop laughing now :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jade
30-12-2005, 22:07
Closing.

All Dennis related subjects are to be discussed here. (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=39980)