PDA

View Full Version : Soap Review 2005

Bryan
30-12-2005, 21:21
To accompany Birk's thread of your opinions of Hollyoaks this year i thought id start this thread to delve into more detail about certain elements of the soap this year. Discuss your favourite and least favourite in the following catagories.

Best/Worst Character

Best/Worst Storyline

Best/Worst Newcomer

Best/Worst Exit

Best/Worst Return

Best/Worst Episode

Best/Worst Comedy Moment

Best/Worst Dramatic Moment

Best/Worst Cliffhanger

Best/Worst Quote

and anything else you want to comment on aswell!

xxloopylauraxx
30-12-2005, 22:11
Best/Worst Character best is the little boy tom hes so sweet the worst is nancy hayton!!!

Best/Worst Storyline worst=the becca and justin will they wont they storyline
best= alis death and justins trial

Best/Worst Newcomer worst nancy hayton
best= i think the ashworths are quitet funny with the brothers and sisters fights.

Best/Worst Exit best= ali and maki murders
worst= ben and lisas

Best/Worst Return did anyone return this year?

Best/Worst Episode best ali and makis death
worst the laste night one with steph dean being chased by a ghost

Best/Worst Comedy Moment best= anything with lee and bombhead in
worst /

Best/Worst Dramatic Moment best= when tom went missing or ali and makis murders worst= /

Best/Worst Cliffhanger worst= if steph would live in the late night episode with the ghost
best= the date rape late night one

Best/Worst Quote///

Katy
02-01-2006, 09:45
Best Character - Mandy Hutchinson
Worst Character - Nicole Owen

Best Storyline - Date Rape
worst Storyline - Nicole and justin on the run

Best Newcomer - Dominic Reilly
Worst Newcomer - Josh and Fletch

Best Exit - Ali
Worst Exit - Ben :(

Best Episode - Tom being found (was that 2005 ? )
Worst Episode - When the Ashworths arrived

Best Comedy Moment - Lee and the snakecharmer
Worst comedy moment - Josh and fletchs beast of hollyoaks

Best dramatic moment - Mandys Baby
Worst Dramatic moment - justin on the run

Best Cliffhanger - Whether Mandys baby survived
Worst cliffhanger - Steph late night one

Debs
02-01-2006, 13:55
Best/Worst Character: best has to be mandy she always is brilliant worst nicole i cant stand her pathetic whinyness!!

Best/Worst Storyline: too many this year, loved the mandy pregancy, justins murder trial, the bullying one, but out of all i thought he drug rape storyline wqas the best

worst storyline was the lee presidency one! so so boring

Best/Worst Newcomer: worst newcomer definalety all the ashworths! and best Nancy i think she is brill

Best/Worst Exit: worst exit is bombheads best exit alis death!

Best/Worst Return:

Best/Worst Episode: best epsiodes the murder trial when justin was found not guilty. worst anything with nicole whining

Best/Worst Comedy Moment: best was bombheads dads clown wedding worst was lee and the heshe snake charmer!!

Best/Worst Dramatic Moment:

Best/Worst Cliffhanger Best cliffhanger is andys death!! or is he

Best/Worst Quote

Chris_2k11
02-01-2006, 22:59
Best Character - Mandy Hutchinson of course! Worst - Hannah *can't act for toffee* Ashworth or Nicole whingebag Owen

Best Storyline - Tom's Disappearance/House Fire (great stuff!) :clap: Worst - Bombhead's search for his clown dad!

Best Newcomer - Louise Summers Worst - Dominic Hutchinson

Best Exit - Ali Taylor Worst - Ellie Mills

Best Return - Debbie Dean Worst - Victoria Hutchinson! (they couldn't even bring back the same one!) :rotfl:

Best Episode - Tom in the house fire at Easter! Worst - This one! http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=32502

Best Comedy Moment - Either Frankie at Becca's parents house! :rotfl: OR Becca & Frankie's fight in the dog! :rotfl: OR Mandy & Tony in the travellers caravan! :rotfl: Worst - Joe getting a cow to lick his head to stop him from going bald :rolleyes:

Best Dramatic Moment - Either when Mandy decided to keep the baby and started running down the corridoor towards Tony OR when Mandy found Tom at the cemetry and thought he was dead Worst - When Macki got stabbed (terrible acting from the guy who played him!)

Best Cliffhanger - Whether Tom was alive or dead when Mandy found him at the cemetry Worst - Got to be the whole Steph and the ghost thing!

Best Quote - Frankie: 'It was the clap!' *Becca's Mum drops pot* :rotfl: Worst - Nicole: 'But I really do love him!' :rolleyes: