PDA

View Full Version : What have been your views on Hollyoaks over 2005?

Chris_2k11
30-12-2005, 01:55
As we are nearing the end of 2005, im going to do one of these threads for each of the main four soaps. Just for you to basically say what you have thought of this soap over the year of 2005. Do you think it's been a good year for Hollyoaks? Or a bad year? Opinions please! :)

Katy
30-12-2005, 12:03
Hollyoaks has had a pretty good 2005 in my opinion. There was all the tragedy with Alis death, Mandys birth, The rape storyline, Justin and the bullying. It has kept me entertained all year. Cant wait for 2006.

Debs
30-12-2005, 12:06
holyoaks has been brillaint this year, loved all the storylines espiecally mandys pregnancy. hope it keeps up the brilliantness in 2006

xXxJessxXx
30-12-2005, 15:22
I think its been brilliant. The whole Justin/Ali/Mackie thing was brilliant and so entertaining and sad at the same time. And of course the Justin/Becca thing.... not sure if i like it but its entertaining! :thumbsup:

x Amby x
30-12-2005, 15:26
I think that the best storylines of the year were the Ali/Justin/Mackie storyline and the Date Rape storyline! Also i loved it when Mandy finally bonded with her baby!

Angeltigger
30-12-2005, 16:18
i think it has been good and sad with people dieing

what do you think chris?

xxloopylauraxx
30-12-2005, 16:44
i think this years hollyoaks was quiet good facing all the real life issuses like date rape and the premature and post natal depression storyline. i think it was better then some of the soaps this year.cant wait to see what 2006 brings although im geting fed up with the becca and justin storyline already. i think its boring nd predictable. :hmm:

leanne27
01-01-2006, 15:19
Hollyoaks has really upped its scale from 2004, it was good then but now its just getting better and better :)

Lennie
01-01-2006, 16:35
I think Hollyoaks has been brilliant - loving it :)

Luna
01-01-2006, 20:42
ive only seen it a few times this year really stopped watching when most of the original characters went. Too be honest i think it has went right downhill. Whats with all the dream sence and stuff liek that?

angelle
01-01-2006, 23:09
some days i like it other days i don't some of the story lines drag on a bit others you blink and there over

Stevie H
01-01-2006, 23:43
I think 2005 has been an awesome year for the show. Some characters came who I didn't like (the Irish caravan lot), but the majority of newcomers I liked (even Rhys, Hannah & Gilly, who I thought would be pants, are alright).

Angeltigger
10-01-2006, 23:31
I know I have already posted in this thread but this is what I really think of hollyoaks 2005, I enjoy it like I said before, they did chose some good storylines, with Ali being bulled than it went to far so he got killed running away from the crime scene- they never let Justin go down for something he never did which was good or there might be some angry people and they would just be doing the same storyline that they did before which was that they send the wrong person down (like Dan), it has been good that they did the drug rape storyline as it show us what can really happen. The Becca and Justin storyline was excellent those two worked really hard (but it has gone down hill now and it is getting boring)… it good that hollyoaks has make storyline like Carmon OCD- it did drag on a bit but that what it is like in real life. I liked the storyline with Mandy not be able to bond with her baby even though I missed most of it but I am glad that she s bonding with her baby now. Can not remember many storylines at the beginning of the year. The only bad thing is that they make Justin kissed two girls and so they think he liked them and what to date them- when all he want is Becca.