PDA

View Full Version : What have been your views on Emmerdale over 2005?

Chris_2k11
30-12-2005, 00:52
As we are nearing the end of 2005, im going to do one of these threads for each of the main four soaps. Just for you to basically say what you have thought of this soap over the year of 2005. Do you think it's been a good year for Emmerdale? Or a bad year? Opinions please! :)

xCharliex
30-12-2005, 02:04
I think its been a fantastic year for Emmerdale! Its been proven by the ratings beating EE on many occasions. They have had great storylines, and also realistic ones which makes a change in Soapland.
Its definately gone up in peoples opinions ive spoken to and definately deserves to be more recognised! Roll on 2006 for an even better year :cheer:

Katy
30-12-2005, 11:08
i think emmerdale has had a cracking year and hopes to carry on its brilliant run through to 2006. Debbies secret pregnancy was the highlight for me, and the recent drama when she gave away her baby. I thought there was just enough tragedy and drama, and it wasnt do surreal it was quite realistic. Well as realistic as soaps get.

Bryan
30-12-2005, 11:36
emmerdale has bene consistentr i give you that, every week they have been bringing out superb storylines, and the qulaity of the show has never lagged, its as tough they can keep churning it out without faults

the kings have made my year, as they have that element of the Ewings from Dallas, power hungry egos trying to rule the place...and i loved zoe tate's exit, altough i dont watch it avidly it has just proved how good soaps can be if they try :)