PDA

View Full Version : Rosie

Jada-GDR
29-12-2005, 13:54
my mum pointed this out to me when we were watching ee yesterday - rosie might be pregnant. i mean, it said somewhere that there were going to be 2 pregnancies, and rosie was acting very odd and moody the other day - i know that her ex has just come back, so she has every right to be like that, but its surely still a possibility?

di marco
29-12-2005, 13:57
i dont think so, i think shes just stressed cos she does everything, i hope she aint pregnant

Bryan
29-12-2005, 13:58
i hope she isnt, where is the drama in that storyline???

i hope her and mike have an affair, i can see it happening!

xxloopylauraxx
29-12-2005, 13:59
woudlnt the other one be honey if the other post under 'honey pregnant' heading be the second preganacy if its true? does sharrons baby survive then? (thats the first pregnancy isnt it?) :searchme:

Katy
29-12-2005, 14:01
no she wouldnt be pregnant. After all the hints in the magazines at the minuite it is more likely to be honey, and sharon. There would be no point to her having another kid, an affair however would be good.

di marco
29-12-2005, 14:03
does sharrons baby survive then? (thats the first pregnancy isnt it?) :searchme:

yeh sharons is the first pregnancy, dont know if the baby survives though, i hope it does

Jada-GDR
29-12-2005, 14:04
preferrably not an affair, i just want her to leave keith and get back with mike :D

xxloopylauraxx
29-12-2005, 14:04
me too how many more heartbreaks can one character go through in 1 whole year not to mention the rest of the troubles in her life!

di marco
29-12-2005, 14:06
preferrably not an affair, i just want her to leave keith and get back with mike :D

eurgh no i dont like mike!

the_watts_rule
29-12-2005, 15:20
eurgh no i dont like mike!

I don't like him either.

Debs
29-12-2005, 17:22
no way would rosie be preganat!! i hope not anyway.

and no affair either howe dull and predictable would that be

lollymay
29-12-2005, 17:28
i dont like mike at all

.:SpIcYsPy:.
29-12-2005, 17:32
Nah I doubt it somehow!! I like BB's idea of Rosie and Mike having an affair!! But I think it should not drag on for too long though..

Debs
29-12-2005, 17:48
Nah I doubt it somehow!! I like BB's idea of Rosie and Keith having an affair!! But I think it should not drag on for too long though..

how can rosie and keith ahve an affair when they already together???

Bryan
29-12-2005, 19:12
how can rosie and keith ahve an affair when they already together???

was justr gonna say that aswell Debs! DOnt you mean Rosie and MIKE, spicy?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
29-12-2005, 20:48
Lol yes I did BB!! :lol: Silly me.. let me edit that post :rolleyes:

Jada-GDR
29-12-2005, 21:41
I don't like him either.better mike than keith. poor rosie - i think they should hook her up with this new doctor who is coming into the show :thumbsup:

Kim
29-12-2005, 21:56
I don't think so. I think Rosie is moody because of the trouble that Mike has caused in only a matter of days. Also, he will probably be around for a bit longer and then share Dawn's opinion on Keith. It said in soaplife that in the fortnight after the coming one, that Mike tries to get Rosie to leave Keith, so I can see where her moods are coming from, she can probably tell that he's up to something.

di marco
30-12-2005, 09:18
better mike than keith.

i dont like keith that much but hes ok, mike is a right slimeball!

the_watts_rule
30-12-2005, 09:23
i dont like keith that much but hes ok, mike is a right slimeball!

Yeah that's what I think.

Kim
30-12-2005, 11:24
I thought it meant two pregnancies besides Sharon because we already know that Sharon is pregnant.

JustJodi
30-12-2005, 11:34
my mum pointed this out to me when we were watching ee yesterday - rosie might be pregnant. i mean, it said somewhere that there were going to be 2 pregnancies, and rosie was acting very odd and moody the other day - i know that her ex has just come back, so she has every right to be like that, but its surely still a possibility?

I would think that Rosie would be past the child bearing stage.. she has 2 grown kids Mickey and Dawn and a set of 15 yr old twins and a grand baby, I do not think EE is going to let some one Rosie's age have a baby, she may be going thru menopause...:searchme: Not saying that it isn't possible she may have a bun in the oven,, but.......:searchme:

Kim
30-12-2005, 11:38
I woulldn't say she couldn't have kids, she's only 40, so she probably hasn't gone through the menopause yet. Darren and Demi are 14.

di marco
30-12-2005, 12:01
I thought it meant two pregnancies besides Sharon because we already know that Sharon is pregnant.

but we didnt know sharon was pregnant when it said that did we?

JustJodi
31-12-2005, 01:39
I woulldn't say she couldn't have kids, she's only 40, so she probably hasn't gone through the menopause yet. Darren and Demi are 14.

Kim you are still in your early teens, so until you reach a certain stage of your life a woman can go thru menopause as early as 40.. Read the info that is included in the link below:)
Demi and Darren are at least 15 now..Alisha is already a year old isn't she ? Demi was 14 when she had Alisha,,so really she can not stay 14 forever :p
Here is a link to educate people on menopause:
http://www.menopause-online.com/

Kim
31-12-2005, 09:23
Demi was 13 when she had Aleesha, as it was the twins 14th back in January. It says on the EE website.

di marco
31-12-2005, 09:29
Demi was 13 when she had Aleesha, as it was the twins 14th back in January. It says on the EE website.

yeh the twins will celebrate their 15th bday in january

Kim
31-12-2005, 11:42
but we didnt know sharon was pregnant when it said that did we?

I thought it meant two pregnancys for 2006 and we already know Sharon is pregnant.

di marco
31-12-2005, 11:46
I thought it meant two pregnancys for 2006 and we already know Sharon is pregnant.

yeh but what im saying is, when the mag came out we didnt know sharon was pregnant

Kim
31-12-2005, 11:49
Yeah, but isn't the mag talking about 2006 spoilers?

di marco
31-12-2005, 11:51
Yeah, but isn't the mag talking about 2006 spoilers?

yeh but i reckon they classed sharon in it cos its almost 2006, and thats when the pregnancy will come out to everyone else in the square

Dutchgirl
02-01-2006, 16:18
31 December 2005
TAKING THE MIKE

Little Britain's wheelchair layabout Andy is alive and well and living in Albert Square. His name is Keef Miller, and his uncomplaining 'carer' is Rosie. But his New Year Pomagne bubbles soon turn flat when Rosie's ex husband Mike, father to Mickey and Dawn, takes up resident in that rancid old armchair and he commandeers the telly remote control. It's almost enough to get Keef off his fat backside.

Almost. For this really is taking the Mike. After being saved by Dawn paying off his £180 B&B bill, he admits: "Now you know the truth. I'm just a lyin', washed-up old failure, with no money, no home, no self-respect."

Under normal circumstances, this would make Keef and Mike kindred spirits. But when an interloper has his missus cooking for him, visiting her former mother-in-law in hospital, walking his dog, and saving Diddy Darren and Dummy Demi from a mugging, that's too much for the man of the house. And so he sulks.

While it's obvious that it will take a forklift truck to uproot Mike's beer belly, Keef and Rosie come close. But his old ma takes a turn for the worse and they let him stay.

"He's got 'is feet firmly under the table now," Keef whines. But how soon before he tries to get them into Rosie's bed? Two weeks, tops.

Soapbox, Mirror.

Dutchgirl
14-01-2006, 11:05
14 January 2006
A THORN IN ROSIE'S SIDE
http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/m2/jan2006/7/9/0005DA93-9EFB-13C7-97C00C01AC1BF814.jpg
Ex-husband Mike seduces her with a posh meal, but is she brave enough to leave Keith for him?

IF illiterate layabout Keef Miller knew his three Rs from his elbow, then he would have been able to read the writing on the wall as soon as Rosie’s ex-husband Mike showed up.

Since taking up residence in the house on Christmas Day, Mike has become as much an unmoveable fixture as Keef’s battered old armchair. And now he is about to make his move on Rosie.

So what’s a down-trodden drudge like her to do? Fall for the dubious charms of conman Mike who abandoned the family, but buys her an expensive meal at Fargo’s, antique earrings and lands himself a job as manager of villain Johnny Allen’s club, Scarlet’s, and promises to make a better life for her and the children?

Or stay with workshy but devoted family man Keef who’s idea of contentment is a multi-channelled TV, and starting and quickly finishing a job selling tea from an urn on the market as a hapless attempt to rival Beale The Squeal’s cafe?

Decisions, decisions…

Sadly, it seems that posh nosh and jewellery is enough to turn Rosie’s head. And after kissing Mike on Monday, they start to hatch a plan to escape the Square on Friday.

If she expects Keef to fight for her, then she is mistaken. A day out together on Thursday merely proves that he’s more interested in a documentary on TV than her dreams and their relationship. And, with Mike applying pressure for her to tell Keef she is leaving him, Rosie still doesn’t have the heart to confront him face to face and comes up with a bizarre idea.

She’ll write him a letter…

Who’ll read it to him if she leaves doesn’t occur to her, but then other events overtake them. And when she slips out of the house on Friday night, there is a shock for both of the men in her life.

Soapbox, Mirror

babs11
14-01-2006, 19:26
Rosie will have brief affair with mike he kisses her this week

xStephaniex
15-01-2006, 17:18
i dont like mike !!! it could be interesting tho if rosie was pregnant ! what keiths reaction would be and if mike would try saying it was his to get rosie back !!! - im going to keep an eye out now tomoz to see if its noticable - but i doubt she is pregnant.

Kim
15-01-2006, 20:39
Rosie will have brief affair with mike he kisses her this week

I wouldn't even call it that, but she does plan to leave with him and then change her mind because she discoveres that he wants her and not the kids.

angelle
17-01-2006, 22:26
i think i read somewhere little mo gets pregnant

Penguin8191
18-01-2006, 20:54
how can little mo be pregnant i dont think shes slept with anyone since graham raped her?

di marco
18-01-2006, 21:02
how can little mo be pregnant i dont think shes slept with anyone since graham raped her?

i think she sleeps with billy at some point

Kim
18-01-2006, 21:18
Yeah, I think it's sometime after Honey reveals she is pregnant

xStephaniex
22-01-2006, 18:06
what !!!!??? little mo aint slept with billy :confused: how can she be pregnant again ? she's leaving the soap too :(

Kim
22-01-2006, 18:36
Honey hasn't revealed that she's pregnant yet, and I think it's sometime after that that Little Mo and Billy sleep together.